When was the first time you saw someone pee in front of you?

19 hours ago, steamlover6 said:

...one evening in a night club in London where a lovely girl insisted I share with her my darkest secret....

Wonder if she was a fan of the TV series Lucifer?

(wouldn’t mind at all Maz having her wicked way with me!)

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Wonder if she was a fan of the TV series Lucifer?

(wouldn’t mind at all Maz having her wicked way with me!)

The delete the serie, they don't, then they wil, then they won't, gimme a break man!!!

Ahahahahah!!!

• Love 1
On 3/12/2019 at 3:17 PM, chubbybirb999 said:

This is something that totally turns me on, the idea of someone peeing in front of you/peeing with someone. So I really want to hear your experiences! 

Never happened for me but I live in hope!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 7:40 PM, mickymoist said:

Never happened for me but I live in hope!

You are a gold member now: find the thread of my piss suggestions and ask for a custom video!!!

We could need talking about it a bit because there are some things I have no possibilities to do ahahahahah

It won't be like real life but maybe it could be funny and intimate too!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Clearestblur21 said:

Thank you! I like to think that my affinity for pee is more than just a basic desire for seeing pussies unleashing golden streams lol

You and I should get a bit more tight in our friendship

I have 4 videos and tons of pics of myself in some threads

And I love high chats, I partecipate in many spiritual and political debates in the General Chat

I can point you to my galleries if you are interested

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

You and I should get a bit more tight in our friendship

I have 4 videos and tons of pics of myself in some threads

And I love high chats, I partecipate in many spiritual and political debates in the General Chat

I can point you to my galleries if you are interested

It would be my pleasure! 😄

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Clearestblur21 said:

It would be my pleasure! 😄

Go the clubs section and find a club called FINDING NANCY

it hold the links to all my stuff in just a a few lines

videos (many more if you upgrade to Gold but already a few for free) and my galleries, the main one is The Complete Revelation of Nancy

have fun!!!

and if you like some of them just quote and ask

I have been hit by the subtle smartness of your reply, and I look forward to befriend you

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Pissguy said:

I had a couple of childhood friends who i'd play 'doctor' with so we were all very aware of what we all looked like down there. Which meant that we'd often go to the bathroom together. The first time i saw someone have a wee outside was one of said friends. She really needed to go whilst we were on a walk with our mums so her mum picked her up and let rip. 

If we were ever playing outside in the park or something we'd all often go together to go pee in the bushes. 

That's cool!!!!

ps you first like had been by me: I took your forum virginity ahahahahahahah!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Pissguy said:

It was tbh. Good fun. Wasn't about a turn on, being only 7 or 8, it was just about being naughty and doing stuff we weren't supposed to be doing

It's almost heart touching...

• Love 1
On 3/20/2019 at 3:50 AM, Clearestblur21 said:

only supposed to do it in an emergency. I think I took that rule to heart until I tried telling that rule to one of my older cousins when we were out playing, and he said he didn't care and that he did it all the time at home and it was ok as long as nobody saw, so I eagerly started going by that rule instead.

Oh, yes, THAT. Discovering joyfully that “in emergency” doesn’t really mean it, that you can get away with much more than that, that many other people aren’t following the rules that strictly!

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Oh, yes, THAT. Discovering joyfully that “in emergency” doesn’t really mean it, that you can get away with much more than that, that many other people aren’t following the rules that strictly!

The only rule about piss is not to damage important things

ALL else is game!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Riley said:

I don't know if I've said this on the forum before but as a child, I grew up in a nudist family so in my house no one ever closed the door when we were using the bathroom. Me and my sister would talk all the time will we were peeing or shower or whatnot. I do have a few memories though from as a child. I had a friend when I was little and behind her house, there was a huge forest that went out for miles with several hundred-year-old trees. We used to go on adventures for ours in it and would pee in the forest a lot. One time we both climbed a very old maple tree and were very very higher off the ground when my friend said that she wanted to try something. I saw her sit down on the branch and pull down her pants and pee off the side of the branch with a long arcing stream.

A nudist family hey? If you had friends over, did your family put clothes on?

Just now, speedy3471 said:

A nudist family hey? If you had friends over, did your family put clothes on?

A nudist family doesn't mean were nude all the time lol. It just means that were ok with the prospect of nudity and don't think of genitalia as "dirty"

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Riley said:

A nudist family doesn't mean were nude all the time lol. It just means that were ok with the prospect of nudity and don't think of genitalia as "dirty"

Ok, that clears things up haha. I think it's good that you grew up not thinking genitalia as dirty. Lots of canadians are uptight about nudity. I know of a few people from my home town who were shocked the first time they seen a nurse beach while in Europe haha. They couldn't believe people could be naked in public haha. They looked at me weird when I said it's just boobs or a cock, we all have one or the other hahahaha 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Riley said:

I don't know if I've said this on the forum before but as a child, I grew up in a nudist family so in my house no one ever closed the door when we were using the bathroom. Me and my sister would talk all the time will we were peeing or shower or whatnot. 

My family used to often leave the bathroom door open when someone went to pee, but I don’t remember any of us ever peeing in the bath or shower. I was surprised and intrigued to learn that people did this.

(I do remember being told to wee in the sea).

• Like 4