When was the first time you saw someone pee in front of you?

Just now, spywareonya said:

There Always had been something wicked in me

I was very sexual even as a girl, almost to a warped degree

Well iam a huge believer in everyone's sex lives are diffrent. There is no such thing as warped 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Well iam a huge believer in everyone's sex lives are diffrent. There is no such thing as warped 

Thank you

Thank you...

I mean that I was… really sexual… like a dark lolita… it's a bit sinister...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Your welcome. Iam always trying to expand my sexual fetishes

Thank you

About the piss stuff, the pub went closed due to people's rage, but I Always remember that casual attitude of people coming to our walls and foyer and piss all around

Instead of being offended I was turned on, I love nasty attitude even if I was the "victim". But now I am a Mistress and thus I can't accept defeat ihihihih and I, well, piss back!!

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Thank you

About the piss stuff, the pub went closed due to people's rage, but I Always remember that casual attitude of people coming to our walls and foyer and piss all around

Instead of being offended I was turned on, I love nasty attitude even if I was the "victim". But now I am a Mistress and thus I can't accept defeat ihihihih and I, well, piss back!!

Hahah awesome. Fight against piss with piss haha

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Hotel. I’m in the bathtub with the bathroom door open, my gf at the time walks in, squats over the toilet and pisses into it so I can see her stream.

(many years later, I take my gf’s hand in a park and lead her into the bushes so she can watch me pissing on the ground).

It's delicious!!!!

26 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Did he need much persuading?

With a girl like @chubbybirb999 there is no need for encouraging!!!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

It's delicious!!!!

With a girl like @chubbybirb999 there is no need for encouraging!!!

He might have been a shy boy!

He might have expected a girl to be “proper” and to be appalled by the bath getting pissed in, or at least to not want to have to see it! 

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

He might have been a shy boy!

He might have expected a girl to be “proper” and to be appalled by the bath getting pissed in, or at least to not want to have to see it! 

How cute you are!!!

Glad to have you back!!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Rewdna said:

I may have posted this elsewhere.I was very young,about 6 or 7 and was playing in the woods with a girl of about the same age who must have needed to go quite a lot.There was an old shed and she would pull her trousers and pants down in there and pee into an old metal saucepan.This started my interest in peeing.I would empty the saucepan for her outside.I probably saw other boys peeing in front of me (other than in toilets),but can't remember the first time.

Oh shit this is hot as fuck

WHERE are all those girls when I need a pussy????

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I miss the creatrix of this thread

I want to hear more stuff from here

I want to see more pics of her

That lady is hot as fuck!!!

I am here!

20 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Did he need much persuading?

Not really lol! He needed a wee and didn’t want to wait so that was really the only option! 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

how much came out of me

Why can't I be surprised of all of that???

Oh bitch, I really would like to see one of your waterfalls… or to receive it either...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
6 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

It would be absolutely my pleasure! 

I would love to see a pic of your piss onto some white surface, to appreciate the colour, the density, the foam… I got wet just thinking of you...

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

I would love to see a pic of your piss onto some white surface, to appreciate the colour, the density, the foam… I got wet just thinking of you...

I’m not sure where I might happen across a white surface 🤔 though rest assured, if I come across one I’ll try it!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
9 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

I’m not sure where I might happen across a white surface 🤔 though rest assured, if I come across one I’ll try it!

No pressure sweety (beside the one I would like to apply on your clit with my tongue)

Just keep it in mind

I long for anything from you

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Nice to see you two having fun over this one, but if I may, briefly back to the question.....

I was 5 when I was walking back from school with Jennifer. She was pretty, dressed in a yellow gingham check dress/skirt and walking along the pavement, we were almost home. Then suddenly she stopped in the middle of the pavement, no-one around in those quieter days, and to my astonishment I saw a torrent of pee raging strongly from between her legs under her skirt, splashing loudly onto the pavement below. Even at my tender age it had a profound effect on me, which has stayed with me ever since. In school days I know children were often shy about visiting the toilet and just held it in, and I guess Jennifer had been doing just this on that day. I dreamt of re-enacting it sometime with her but didn't know how to engineer it, but the enthralling mystique of a girl peeing in front of me both fascinated and tormented me for years and years. If Jennifer is reading this do get in touch!!

You may recall I told of when that torment ended for me one evening in a night club in London where a lovely girl insisted I share with her my darkest secret. I was rather retiscent but did tell her openly of my fantasy and fascination, and she loved it too, and that was when I realised for the very first time lots of people love the pleasure  and fascination of peeing and that I was not the only one!

• Hot 4
23 minutes ago, steamlover6 said:

Nice to see you two having fun over this one, but if I may, briefly back to the question.....

I was 5 when I was walking back from school with Jennifer. She was pretty, dressed in a yellow gingham check dress/skirt and walking along the pavement, we were almost home. Then suddenly she stopped in the middle of the pavement, no-one around in those quieter days, and to my astonishment I saw a torrent of pee raging strongly from between her legs under her skirt, splashing loudly onto the pavement below. Even at my tender age it had a profound effect on me, which has stayed with me ever since. In school days I know children were often shy about visiting the toilet and just held it in, and I guess Jennifer had been doing just this on that day. I dreamt of re-enacting it sometime with her but didn't know how to engineer it, but the enthralling mystique of a girl peeing in front of me both fascinated and tormented me for years and years. If Jennifer is reading this do get in touch!!

WOW

That kinda gave me heartbeat

23 minutes ago, steamlover6 said:

You may recall I told of when that torment ended for me one evening in a night club in London where a lovely girl insisted I share with her my darkest secret. I was rather retiscent but did tell her openly of my fantasy and fascination, and she loved it too, and that was when I realised for the very first time lots of people love the pleasure  and fascination of peeing and that I was not the only one!

It's rarer than we hope, and easier then we fear...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Not technically'in front' of me,but once a long time ago I was home alone and looking out the window and saw a young girl walking home from school.She seemed to be walking strangely,then all of a sudden she stopped and with her legs slightly apart I saw a stream of pee coming down.She was wetting herself obviously unable to make it home,despite it being very close.After her accident she simply walked the final part to her house and went in.I wonder what happened next?

• Like 2
  • Hot 2