When was the first time you saw someone pee in front of you?

6 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Well, the first time I saw a boy pee was much much later, at the age of  19-20 odd when I would follow my then-boyfriend in to the toilet and carry on our conversation while he was casually weeing. 

So, it was much later before you and a boy actually peed together.

1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

Ok first of all this is hot as hell

Second, I see things the way Glad1 does:

I had my first experiences with little friends, popping squats here and there, mainly while playing outside

In that time, I also started to discover my sapphic side...

Growing up, I had paradoxically LESS chance to see that, as my life did not went that well and I usually never went out in the weekend nights

All changed when I met Alex, we started pissing all over the places we went, first time I saw him piss it was the night we engaged, we were still single, chatting, at one point he just paused and pissed on the side of a parked car. I got wet and told him, who immediately squat in front of me (I was leaning on the carhhod of that very car) and started to lick my pussy. It was my first sexual experience of that level and I cummed incredibly strong, also terrified by the risk of getting caught (I wasn't trained yet in Witchcraft thus I was brave but not defiant as I am today). As soon as I cummed, I felt the urge to offer him the same, and I gave him the first blowjob of my life… he sprayed into my mouth and it was Amazing, I understood I liked him but was too shy to propose engagement.

When he did the following minute, I jumped on him literally and cried...

10 years have passed, among outlawed activities, fights with the Mob, risks of Death and arrest, and knowledge from people that most of us not even know they exist...

...and we love one hundred times more than in the beginning!!!

This is incredibly hot 😍 you are both so very lucky to have that kind of relationship. I crave it so much - whether with man or woman I could care less 😛

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Like, side by side. When both me and my then boyfriend needed to pee at once, I made him have a wee in the bath while I used the toilet. But never anything more than that. 

The side by side thing is my favorite. Well, maybe almost as much as facing one another.

• Agree 1
20 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

This is incredibly hot 😍 you are both so very lucky to have that kind of relationship. I crave it so much - whether with man or woman I could care less 😛

Thank you

I'm a bit speechless due to emotions...

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, will64 said:

the first time some one pee in front of me i was at a friends home i was 10 or 9 years old can't fully reamber my age i just finish using the toilet and his bit yonger sister walk in and use the toilet she just did not care about me being there 😀

These are those little lovely stories that can warm a heart!!!

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Thank you all for your amazing stories so far! 🙂 

This thread is gathering indeed a lot of hot experiences...

Anything else from you will be much appreciated!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

I can't recall the first time some pissed in front of me.

I remember the first time I seen lots of people(men and women) all pissing together. It was the year 2000, after our football(not soccer) haha championship game. After the game I was leaving and men and women were pissing all over the place. On fences, parked cars you name it lol. It was quite a site to see

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
20 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

It sounds great!!!

My first piss flood was where I lived in my childhood, there was a pub on the exact opposite of the street, and people just kept crossing it to reach the hallways of the apartment building I lived it. Men and women swarming all around pissing, in the beginning we used to have need of a hoose to wash away all the piss and the smell was unbearable...

...but I liked all of that… it was so nasty...

On my I can just picture that haha, ya the smell would be nasty

• Hot 1