Jump to content
Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
chubbybirb999

When was the first time you saw someone pee in front of you?

Recommended Posts


GOLD members get all of the adverts removed... Click HERE to upgrade now and remove these messages!

I imagine at that age, much like boys, girls tend to first see their own gender, since they usually play a lot more with them.

When was the first time you saw a boy pee?

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post

Well, the first time I saw a boy pee was much much later, at the age of  19-20 odd when I would follow my then-boyfriend in to the toilet and carry on our conversation while he was casually weeing. 

I was in the vicinity of boys peeing a lot when I was younger though. I remember hanging out with a boy who had a small bladder when we were in primary school and he grabbed himself and said he needed a wee. I thought he meant he would need to go inside but we were quite far from the school doors but he just disappeared behind a bush and had a noisy wee onto the ground! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Well, the first time I saw a boy pee was much much later, at the age of  19-20 odd when I would follow my then-boyfriend in to the toilet and carry on our conversation while he was casually weeing. 

So, it was much later before you and a boy actually peed together.

Share this post


Link to post

Like, side by side. When both me and my then boyfriend needed to pee at once, I made him have a wee in the bath while I used the toilet. But never anything more than that. 

  • Hot 4

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

This is something that totally turns me on, the idea of someone peeing in front of you/peeing with someone. So I really want to hear your experiences! 

My first time was when I was super young. Myself and another girl would wee in front of each other all the time and I loved it. I vividly remember the first time she weed in front of me that wasn’t in a potty or a toilet, she simply announced she needed to go, said she wouldn’t get to the toilet in time, pulled her jeans down and weed all over my carpet. I was in love 😍 and we did it loads from then on. 

Ok first of all this is hot as hell

 

Second, I see things the way Glad1 does:

14 minutes ago, glad1 said:

I imagine at that age, much like boys, girls tend to first see their own gender, since they usually play a lot more with them

 

I had my first experiences with little friends, popping squats here and there, mainly while playing outside

In that time, I also started to discover my sapphic side...

 

Growing up, I had paradoxically LESS chance to see that, as my life did not went that well and I usually never went out in the weekend nights

All changed when I met Alex, we started pissing all over the places we went, first time I saw him piss it was the night we engaged, we were still single, chatting, at one point he just paused and pissed on the side of a parked car. I got wet and told him, who immediately squat in front of me (I was leaning on the carhhod of that very car) and started to lick my pussy. It was my first sexual experience of that level and I cummed incredibly strong, also terrified by the risk of getting caught (I wasn't trained yet in Witchcraft thus I was brave but not defiant as I am today). As soon as I cummed, I felt the urge to offer him the same, and I gave him the first blowjob of my life… he sprayed into my mouth and it was Amazing, I understood I liked him but was too shy to propose engagement.

When he did the following minute, I jumped on him literally and cried...

10 years have passed, among outlawed activities, fights with the Mob, risks of Death and arrest, and knowledge from people that most of us not even know they exist...

...and we love one hundred times more than in the beginning!!!

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

Ok first of all this is hot as hell

 

Second, I see things the way Glad1 does:

 

I had my first experiences with little friends, popping squats here and there, mainly while playing outside

In that time, I also started to discover my sapphic side...

 

Growing up, I had paradoxically LESS chance to see that, as my life did not went that well and I usually never went out in the weekend nights

All changed when I met Alex, we started pissing all over the places we went, first time I saw him piss it was the night we engaged, we were still single, chatting, at one point he just paused and pissed on the side of a parked car. I got wet and told him, who immediately squat in front of me (I was leaning on the carhhod of that very car) and started to lick my pussy. It was my first sexual experience of that level and I cummed incredibly strong, also terrified by the risk of getting caught (I wasn't trained yet in Witchcraft thus I was brave but not defiant as I am today). As soon as I cummed, I felt the urge to offer him the same, and I gave him the first blowjob of my life… he sprayed into my mouth and it was Amazing, I understood I liked him but was too shy to propose engagement.

When he did the following minute, I jumped on him literally and cried...

10 years have passed, among outlawed activities, fights with the Mob, risks of Death and arrest, and knowledge from people that most of us not even know they exist...

...and we love one hundred times more than in the beginning!!!

This is incredibly hot 😍 you are both so very lucky to have that kind of relationship. I crave it so much - whether with man or woman I could care less 😛

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Like, side by side. When both me and my then boyfriend needed to pee at once, I made him have a wee in the bath while I used the toilet. But never anything more than that. 

The side by side thing is my favorite. Well, maybe almost as much as facing one another.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

This is incredibly hot 😍 you are both so very lucky to have that kind of relationship. I crave it so much - whether with man or woman I could care less 😛

Thank you

I'm a bit speechless due to emotions...

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, spywareonya said:

Thank you

I'm a bit speechless due to emotions...

You don’t have to say anything, don’t worry 🙂 you are just loved and appreciated!

  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

the first time some one pee in front of me i was at a friends home i was 10 or 9 years old can't fully reamber my age i just finish using the toilet and his bit yonger sister walk in and use the toilet she just did not care about me being there 😀

  • Like 1
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, will64 said:

the first time some one pee in front of me i was at a friends home i was 10 or 9 years old can't fully reamber my age i just finish using the toilet and his bit yonger sister walk in and use the toilet she just did not care about me being there 😀

These are those little lovely stories that can warm a heart!!!

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

You don’t have to say anything, don’t worry 🙂 you are just loved and appreciated!

Thank you…. thank you...

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Mine was super young as well....   On the first day of primary school I was marched out of the school gates arm in arm with Jane, who'd decided on day one I was her boyfriend.  The friendship stuck and our mums must have come to some arrangement, as I remember spending after school afternoon's at her house.  I'm sure it was pretty early on in that first term of school we were in her bedroom and she disappeared out of the room. I followed and found her sitting on the toilet with the door wide open.

That was the first time I saw a girl's slit (and I've been in awe of them ever since) and probably the first time I realised girls were different. I was five and Jane would have been four or five.

We stayed really good friends through primary school, knew each other at high school (although weren't close) and sixth form college. Now we're friends on Facebook. I'm sure she doesn't have a clue what effect she had on me and I've never seen her peeing again.

GREAT!!!!

As I told you, this is an Amazing thread!

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Thank you all for your amazing stories so far! 🙂 

This thread is gathering indeed a lot of hot experiences...

Anything else from you will be much appreciated!

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Thank you all for your amazing stories so far! 🙂 

And, thank you for yours.  ❤️

Share this post


Link to post

I can't recall the first time some pissed in front of me.

I remember the first time I seen lots of people(men and women) all pissing together. It was the year 2000, after our football(not soccer) haha championship game. After the game I was leaving and men and women were pissing all over the place. On fences, parked cars you name it lol. It was quite a site to see

  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

I can't recall the first time some pissed in front of me.

I remember the first time I seen lots of people(men and women) all pissing together. It was the year 2000, after our football(not soccer) haha championship game. After the game I was leaving and men and women were pissing all over the place. On fences, parked cars you name it lol. It was quite a site to see

It sounds great!!!

My first piss flood was where I lived in my childhood, there was a pub on the exact opposite of the street, and people just kept crossing it to reach the hallways of the apartment building I lived it. Men and women swarming all around pissing, in the beginning we used to have need of a hoose to wash away all the piss and the smell was unbearable...

 

...but I liked all of that… it was so nasty...

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

It sounds great!!!

My first piss flood was where I lived in my childhood, there was a pub on the exact opposite of the street, and people just kept crossing it to reach the hallways of the apartment building I lived it. Men and women swarming all around pissing, in the beginning we used to have need of a hoose to wash away all the piss and the smell was unbearable...

 

...but I liked all of that… it was so nasty...

On my I can just picture that haha, ya the smell would be nasty

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

On my I can just picture that haha, ya the smell would be nasty

It just confirmed to my I was a tainted child ahahahahha

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

It just confirmed to my I was a tainted child ahahahahha

Hahahahaha

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...