Claim Your Club!

As per discussions in this thread, clubs are going to be removed in an effort to simplify things and move all activity back to the central forum, uniting everyone in one place again. 

However, whilst clubs was largely underused/misunderstood, there were a couple of people who had genuine uses for their club or put some work into it. If this was you, and you do not want your club posts to be moved to the general forum, please reply below or message me with your club name within the next 5 days. 

It may be possible to keep a couple of clubs if they serve a purpose that the main forum does not. However, clubs such as 'naughty pee fans' does not really have a need, as there are countless threads, pictures etc about naughty peeing on the main forum.  

Thanks.

Heads up if you're not a gold member - go and download any pictures you want to keep from the club galleries in the next few days too! 😉 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Admin said:

As per discussions in this thread, clubs are going to be removed in an effort to simplify things and move all activity back to the central forum, uniting everyone in one place again. 

However, whilst clubs was largely underused/misunderstood, there were a couple of people who had genuine uses for their club or put some work into it. If this was you, and you do not want your club posts to be moved to the general forum, please reply below or message me with your club name within the next 5 days. 

It may be possible to keep a couple of clubs if they serve a purpose that the main forum does not. However, clubs such as 'naughty pee fans' does not really have a need, as there are countless threads, pictures etc about naughty peeing on the main forum.  

Thanks.

Heads up if you're not a gold member - go and download any pictures you want to keep from the club galleries in the next few days too! 😉 

Nancy's hook up club - born to be a closed club and people posted very personal things in it, it's very important for it to remain in existence and closed alike

Finding Nancy - many people uses it to navigate my content, it's a little club with no actual posts so it's very little and doesn't exert too much of a weight on the forum, but its links are really useful and new people join it continuously, so please let it live!!!

THESE two, I ask for nothing else!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Admin said:

No problem Nancy.

Final call! Clubs will be scrapped shortly. Claim yours by posting below if you'd like to keep it. 🙂 

So they will become threads…?

It sounds cool… I have one thing I may be allowed to add

Clearestblur leads a mental health support CLOSED club

I suspect that though missing to telling you, he could want for it to remain closed

Or at least that is what I would want if I was him

Maybe talk to him...

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, lovestoseepee said:

@Admin I Have a mental health support club that I would like to keep as it's closed and it is being used. It's closed due to the reason that it's meant to be a place where people can get support and not have the whole forum know about it.

That sounds pretty important to me I hope a private area can be set up for you