Nigella Lawson (Your thoughts?)

2prnot2p

I just saw her cooking show for the first time late last night.  She's on PBS here.  I just adore her.  I think she's so charming.  Also, I get a kick out of how she's always smiling while she's preparing food.  She's so pretty and I love her accent too!  🙂  What do the rest of you Pee Fans think about Nigella?  I welcome your feedback.

nigella.jpg

Edited by 2prnot2p
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
15 hours ago, 2prnot2p said:

I welcome your feedback

Indeed a beautiful girl. Being not (MAYBE) in the USA I know her less (or am I just pretending?) but I ADORE cooking shows and mixing them with such a beauty will do good for sure!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Indeed a beautiful girl. Being not (MAYBE) in the USA I know her less (or am I just pretending?) but I ADORE cooking shows and mixing them with such a beauty will do good for sure!!!

She's British!  She was on the BBC!  LOL!  Okay, you're putting me on.  I had never seen her before the other day.  She must be new here in the states.  At any rate, I'm glad we have her!

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, 2prnot2p said:

She's British!  She was on the BBC!  LOL!  Okay, you're putting me on.  I had never seen her before the other day.  She must be new here in the states.  At any rate, I'm glad we have her!

Oh no problems with the UK as I Always serenely admitted I'm not from there ahahahahah

But she's really gorgeous, and I can only imagine what a show with her could be, marvellous girls among marvellous recipes cooked all around

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 year later...