Moving Forward and Goals

will64

2 minutes ago, will64 said:

I Can't Thank You guys and gals Enough for the overwhelming support positivity it really make 's me  VERY HAPPY  and i hope this topic helps other people aswell 😀

You have inspired others my friend, your courage has

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
6 hours ago, will64 said:

I Can't Thank You guys and gals Enough for the overwhelming support positivity it really make 's me  VERY HAPPY  and i hope this topic helps other people aswell 😀

You inspired us all, as you can see:

6 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

You have inspired others my friend, your courage has

This thread has a soul

• Love 3

well i did my 3rd day and am getting the hang of using the till and serving customers now and i keep forgetting to say how much in total the items are 😁 

Edited by will64
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, will64 said:

well i did my 3rd day and am getting the hang of using the till and serving customers now and i keep forgetting to say how much in total the items are 😁 

If that's all your forgetting you sir have it mastered. Grest job

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 12:38 PM, will64 said:

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will you are marvellous!!!!!

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

If that's all your forgetting you sir have it mastered. Grest job

That boy is great

He is the proof we ALL can overcome our demons IF WE REALLY SET OUR MIND TO IT!!!!!

• Love 3

well i did my 4th day and helped my mother short and find types of cards to put on the shelf i kown it does not seem alot or much but even the smallest things can help you build your confidence up and get out your comfort zone and make you feel good and accomplished something  if i can do it you can😀

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, will64 said:

well i did my 4th day and helped my mother short and find types of cards to put on the shelf i kown it does not seem alot or much but even the smallest things can help you build your confidence up and get out your comfort zone and make you feel good and accomplished something  if i can do it you can😀

Stop underestimate what you do

Compare humans to ants and then to a theorical advanced alien races

what is 

14 minutes ago, will64 said:

alot or much

uh???

Guts is computed in PERCENTAGE not in amout

And you are brave 100%

Rare that I think that of humans

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Stop underestimate what you do

Compare humans to ants and then to a theorical advanced alien races

what is 

uh???

Guts is computed in PERCENTAGE not in amout

And you are brave 100%

Rare that I think that of humans

i kown i should not underestimate myself but am happy am getting support from this form wich am makes me very happy 😀

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
10 minutes ago, will64 said:

i kown i should not underestimate myself but am happy am getting support from this form wich am makes me very happy 😀

Will, I am not playing with your feelings

Even in PM with me people are impressed by you and don't stop admiring what you are doing

The truth is that everybody got a personal demon they share an uneasy truce with

You defied yours

This is incredible

• Love 3
2 hours ago, will64 said:

You are doing great, keep expanding your skill set and slowly push your comfort zone wider. Keep up the good work

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

i just did my 5th day and am getting used to serving customers and using the till but i am very grateful that my mother's boss has let me do these 1 hour and a half on days i come in 😀

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, will64 said:

i just did my 5th day and am getting used to serving customers and using the till but i am very grateful that my mother's boss has let me do these 1 hour and a half on days i come in 😀

Way to my friend, keep up the good work. It sure sounds like you have the hang of running the till hahah

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 12:44 PM, will64 said:

You are great my friend, GREAT

This is the way good things start

From little roots...

• Love 3
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 1:58 PM, speedy3471 said:

Way to my friend, keep up the good work. It sure sounds like you have the hang of running the till hahah

That boy is amazing

Thank you for being part of the proof we all respect him

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2
Just now, spywareonya said:

That boy is amazing

Thank you for being part of the proof we all respect him

Your very welcome. It's amazing what we can do when we put our minds to it. It also helps to have encouragement from friends 

• Agree 2
25 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Your very welcome. It's amazing what we can do when we put our minds to it. It also helps to have encouragement from friends 

Grid of Light, as I have been saying since a while...

We are stronger together

• Agree 2
  • Love 1

sometimes i'll get these mixed emotions episodes its just part of my autism and if i get one of them am not forcing myself to do it don't worry am still keep at am going to do another day next week  but once again thank you guys and gals for the support and encouragement 😀

• Love 1
3 hours ago, will64 said:

sometimes i'll get these mixed emotions episodes its just part of my autism and if i get one of them am not forcing myself to do it don't worry am still keep at am going to do another day next week  but once again thank you guys and gals for the support and encouragement 😀

Never force yourself into anything

You are doing great

• Love 3

so a bit of bad news you kown what i said about my doctor was going to send latter to this place that help people on the autistic spectrum will he ring me up and said i got rejected by them in wich it really annoys me  i am on the autistic spectrum but reason why they keep rejecting me is beacues i got a high IQ for a autistic person and one of the other reason is budget and outsource reasons AKA money

but it's just a little set back but am not giving up am doing well so far 😀

Edited by will64
  • Like 1