Moving Forward and Goals

will64

Hi Will - just spotted there'd been a new post, so apologies it's taken a while to respond.

Sorry, as we all are, to hear the news about your Grandmother.  If it's a fairly early diagnosis then I hope you'll have a good length of time left and she'll perhaps have some days where it's more noticeable than others.

It's a disease that's incredibly sad and hard for family and friends because you literally see the person's personality fading away, to the point where they don't recognise anyone any more.   But I don't mean to be negative, because at the same time they don't realise they're ill - so they aren't worrying and feeling down, in many ways they couldn't be happier.  

Thinking of you.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...

its been a VERY VERY LONG TIME since i posted a update here i GO

i been coping very well with this Coronavirus lockdown i been keeping my mind busy and occupied its Kinder knocked my confidence abit but it holding steady

for anyone who is curious my grandparents are doing ok but i still worry you kown

and also am missing Nancy aswell but am still giving her a 🤗

so thank you for reading peace 😀

929_1000.gif

• Like 2
4 hours ago, will64 said:

its been a VERY VERY LONG TIME since i posted a update here i GO

i been coping very well with this Coronavirus lockdown i been keeping my mind busy and occupied its Kinder knocked my confidence abit but it holding steady

for anyone who is curious my grandparents are doing ok but i still worry you kown

and also am missing Nancy aswell but am still giving her a 🤗

so thank you for reading peace 😀

Great to hear from you Will and good to hear that all is well...   Keep it up - especially posting the pics!

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

Well done Will.  Quite an achievement to be proud of, it's amazing isn't it what a difference a fresh coat of paint will make to a room.

Good on you for getting it done, at the moment with lockdown and the like there seems to be so many possible excuses to sit around and not do things - getting to the DIY shop for one.

Keep us up to date with the progress and look forward to seeing more pictures as the work comes to a close.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 months later...

WOW It's been a while since my last post on June 17 SO whats been happening with me well my mental health been up and down and this covid-19 pandemic is not helping i kown is affected other people businesses and things like that now my grandparents are fine which is fine but i can't visit them 🙁

also am going to be unlce next year that's something to look forward to 🙂

and at least people are still enjoying my and other people posted on my topic's 😊

thank you reading

Eesgyw2WoAkwxOB?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

3 hours ago, will64 said:

WOW It's been a while since my last post on June 17 SO whats been happening with me well my mental health been up and down and this covid-19 pandemic is not helping i kown is affected other people businesses and things like that now my grandparents are fine which is fine but i can't visit them 🙁

also am going to be unlce next year that's something to look forward to 🙂

and at least people are still enjoying my and other people posted on my topic's 😊

thank you reading

@will64 - brilliant to hear from you, I've been genuinely missing your posts and pictures - the sort of images that only you can find and post.

So glad to hear that all is (fairly) good with you.  Obviously a difficult time in so many ways for you, but sounds like you're coping really well. Good on you!

Obviously no pressure to post here - just as and when you want to.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...

ok It's been a while since my last posted so 2020 was a shit show  and on top that things for my personal life were not very great but i pulled through by keeping a positive thought but am hopping 2021 is a little better even though with this covid pandemic still going and does get people down and i do have my bad and good days

also i have been cleaning out my grandparents bungalow pulling up the carpet and taking stuff out but its going feel abit upsetting walking pass there bungalow 🙁

when this covid pandemic quiet down abit i been interesting to take a video editing/restoring/AI upscale course  some time down the line 🙂

so anyway thanks for reading 🙂

Ed8751yX0AE8mah?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by will64
  • Love 4
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, will64 said:

hello everyone so i been thinking about doing studying with Open University aka studying for more education and getting a degree because it's something i want to achieve somthing you kown 🙂

Good on you Will - always good to have a plan and an aim.  And something that sounds like a great plan.  Do you have a particular type of course in mind?

5 hours ago, will64 said:

hello everyone so i been thinking about doing studying with Open University aka studying for more education and getting a degree because it's something i want to achieve somthing you kown 🙂

Thats a good spirit. Always moving foward, learning new things and doing what you like to do. That keeps one sane especially in those times. Best of luck to you 💪😊

Oh yea nice picture! Quite convenient having such a chair...and a girl using it like that. I'd happily watch her playing games 😊

• 2 months later...

so its been a very long while since i posted so whats been happening well my mental health up and down also am 50/50 bipolar aka manic depression i won't really know until i got talk some one next month no updates on the video editing studying thing still looking for a course so yeah 

On 5/20/2021 at 3:52 PM, will64 said:

so its been a very long while since i posted so whats been happening well my mental health up and down also am 50/50 bipolar aka manic depression i won't really know until i got talk some one next month no updates on the video editing studying thing still looking for a course so yeah 

We miss seeing your posts when you're not about - but at the same time understand completely. You've got to be in the right frame of mind.  Perhaps one day at a time, and the opportunity to talk to a professional will be good.  Hopefully enough time between now and next college year to sort a course for you- will be interested on how you're getting on. 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1