Moving Forward and Goals

will64

16 hours ago, will64 said:

i just did my 6th day and am really getting used to serving customers and using the till  everytime i do a day i feel good about it 😀

Thats awesome. Your doing great. It's amazing to see how far you have come in a short time. Keep up the good work

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

That's great to hear Will.  Small steps are what counts, just celebrate the successes one day at a time. If there's a success then awesome - and if not, then tomorrow is a new day.  We're here with you and ready to celebrate every step with you.

Very well said. I totally agree with you

• Like 2
19 hours ago, will64 said:

i just did my 6th day and am really getting used to serving customers and using the till  everytime i do a day i feel good about it 😀

When I started on the road to recovery by working in a charity store it was exactly the same for me.

And you know what? As I think you are doing you learn to lose your angst towards people and before long interacting with them becomes second nature and natural. And your success does make you feel real good about yourself. Every day is a positive achievement.

So keep on your current path. You are doing great.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 3
On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:31 AM, will64 said:

thank you very much everyone for the kind and encouraging feedback 😀

I think exactly what speedy and steve here said

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 8:32 AM, steve25805 said:

When I started on the road to recovery by working in a charity store it was exactly the same for me.

And you know what? As I think you are doing you learn to lose your angst towards people and before long interacting with them becomes second nature and natural. And your success does make you feel real good about yourself. Every day is a positive achievement.

So keep on your current path. You are doing great.

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 6:23 PM, speedy3471 said:

Your welcome. You deserve it, you've made great strides keep it up

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 2:53 PM, will64 said:

i did my 7th day i work the till again and i carried the boxes and stuff to the storage room 😀

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 2:29 AM, speedy3471 said:

Right on, iam proud of you. Your gonna be able to run the store by yourself soon hahah. Keep up the great work

You know what the most absurd thing is, Will?

THAT Speedy is right

Given your IQ, you are absorbing all these infos fast, and likely you're gonna become seriously good at it

In the beginning I was proud of your braveness

Now, I am starting to actually admire the efficency you are developing, like talking to a friend who's good in his job

You are Amazing Will

You'll forever be shy and reserved, but you kicked autism in its butt

You would deseve to be studied psychiatrically

I rarely saw this degree of braveness, and keeping going for so long

Admiration is past: now we are on full-blown RESPECT

• Like 1
  • Love 3

so today i want to this plance and talk to some one on how i feel on my good/bad days and my daily routine it did feel good get things off my chest and they want to help my conference and my self esteemed a boots 😀

• Love 3
On 4/29/2019 at 12:34 PM, will64 said:

so today i want to this plance and talk to some one on how i feel on my good/bad days and my daily routine it did feel good get things off my chest and they want to help my conference and my self esteemed a boots 😀

O wow good for you. You took another huge step in the right direction. Iam very proud of you 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 7:59 PM, will64 said:

sorry for the lack of update on this topic of late beacues i been getting over the flu 🙂

Yeah, fuck it!!!

We are all here to back you up man!!

• Love 3