Moving Forward and Goals

will64

Where there's a Will, there's a way.

(I'm sorry for the pun, but I mean it. Make this saying your own, if you like it.)

Β 

On your path, there might be setbacks - don't let that stop you. Just don't forget that sometimes there are many ways, you have to find the one that suites you and your needs and abilities best. Even then, there still could be more then one way left - take the one that you feel is right then.

And if you don't find a way - either look at another place... or just create a new way. πŸ˜‰

Β 

That being said: I hope they have Lego at the store where you work at. Maybe, if a customer needs advice in terms of what Lego set to buy (might be a rare occurence, but still might happen)... you can help...? πŸ‘

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, WantonLee said:

Sorry, I did not intend to make anyone cry. πŸ˜•

I love to cry when sensitive people says brave things

They are the only moments which make life Worth living

(beside sticking one's tongue into a girl's smelly pussy!!! Ahahahahahah)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

i feel so muchΒ happiness and encouragement form the awesomeΒ comments you guy's and gal'sΒ leave and i have been readingΒ magazine on coding for python thats what am looking at and into when i get myΒ raspberry piΒ  {but i need to save moneyΒ πŸ˜‹ and i got my eye on Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid video gameΒ yes as a child i LOVE power rangers and STILL do 😁}Β Β 

Β 

• Agree 1
11 minutes ago, will64 said:

i feel so muchΒ happiness and encouragement form the awesomeΒ comments you guy's and gal'sΒ leave and i have been readingΒ magazine on coding for python thats what am looking at and into when i get myΒ raspberry piΒ  {but i need to save moneyΒ πŸ˜‹ and i got my eye on Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid video gameΒ yes as a child i LOVE power rangers and STILL do 😁}Β Β 

Β 

You are a fighter and we DO support you!!! Everybody love heroes!!!

Β 

ps Power Rangers are great

• Like 2
  • Love 1

well i just did my first day and i feel likeΒ achieved something today i helped with my mother to find the rigth birthday cards putting on the shelfΒ and use the till to served 4 customers i feel good aboutΒ πŸ˜€

Edited by will64
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, will64 said:

well i just did my first day and i feel likeΒ achieved something today i helped with my mother to find the rigth birthdayΒ putting on the shelfΒ and use the till to served 4 customers i feel good aboutΒ πŸ˜€

WOOOOOOW

Beside the fact that you overcame your limits, what you did would have been cool as fuck in itself even Beyond your personal battles!!!

It's GREAT!!!

I have no words (but I have tears in my eyes… I'm that way, what should I do?) another soul break its chrysalis

Congratulations...

• Love 3
8 hours ago, will64 said:

well i just did my first day and i feel likeΒ achieved something today i helped with my mother to find the rigth birthday cards putting on the shelfΒ and use the till to served 4 customers i feel good aboutΒ πŸ˜€

That's awesome man, good for you. Now that the scariest part/step is taken I hope the rest fo easier for you.Β 

Just remember you have everyone's support here, don't overdue it and if you need to talk we are here

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

it is a REALLY BIG step for me i all way shy away from it but am FINALLY coming out of myΒ comfort zone and thank you everyone for your kind words and don't worry am STILL going to keep this updatedΒ πŸ˜€

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, will64 said:

it is a REALLY BIG step for me i all way shy away from it but am FINALLY coming out of myΒ comfort zone and thank you everyone for your kind words and don't worry am STILL going to keep this updatedΒ πŸ˜€

Please do. I know it's hard coming out of your comfort zone, at the end of the day you will be glad you didΒ 

• Thanks 2
20 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Please do. I know it's hard coming out of your comfort zone, at the end of the day you will be glad you didΒ 

This is inspiring to us all, for any reasons

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, will64 said:

well i did my 2nd day and am getting used to theΒ tillΒ toΒ serveΒ customers and also i help to get the papers in put them were they goΒ πŸ˜€

Good job, another big step taken. Keep up the good work

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, will64 said:

well i did my 2nd day and am getting used to theΒ tillΒ toΒ serveΒ customers and also i help to get the papers in put them were they goΒ πŸ˜€

When is day 3? I don't even know how to run a till haha

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Yes he sure does. I hope he instills courage in others to follow in his footstepsΒ 

I am absolutely willing to see it happens… Will and his endevour are exactly what this forum needs… a sign we piss fetishists got a bigger heart than rubber-faces out there...

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

I am absolutely willing to see it happens… Will and his endevour are exactly what this forum needs… a sign we piss fetishists got a bigger heart than rubber-faces out there...

O absolutely. Just because we have kinky fetishes doesn't mean we don't have a heart

• Thanks 2
19 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

O absolutely. Just because we have kinky fetishes doesn't mean we don't have a heart

I am saying more

I am stating a scientific adfirmatio, that piss fetishists are closer to their inner visceral core, and thus their mental health is more firm and strong

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I am saying more

I am stating a scientific adfirmatio, that piss fetishists are closer to their inner visceral core, and thus their mental health is more firm and strong

You are totally right about that