Moving Forward and Goals

will64

5 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Don't you notice, reading this from outside, that you are getting Beyond already?

Will, listen, and fucking mark my words

WE ALL WAIT FOR NOTHING ELSE THAN TO SEE YOU BLOSSOM

Would you ever to be in need of people to talk to so to nail your progresses through human contacts, we ARE HERE

AND never fear people would be less interested in dark an painful topics like yours. This place is a pee-fetish site but in the intentions of all of us THIS IS A MEETING PLACE

You are HOME HERE

Abd though we all have our fights and cannot be constantly online, you will never be alone (this last one thing is more a cuddle rather then something I really think you need, for I sense a terrific power in you and I don't really think you need constant company, but maybe your HEART does)

With all my love, Nancy

thank you from the bottom of my heart 😀

• Like 3
  • Love 1

a update bit of a 😀

so my mother works at a Toys and Gifts shop so i ask her last nigth if she can ask her boss if i can do like a hour of helping around the shop to help build my confidence and the reason why I chose were my mother works because i kown the people who work there and i rether be in a work place with people that i kown and not with strangers that I don't know 

BUT nothing is solid yet so i have too wait and see what her boss say's about it 😀

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, will64 said:

Image result for good news everyone

well my mother boss has agreed to let help me around the shop for hour a day and aslo  he said i can come in any day or time i like so thats good it will be a BIG HELP for me 😀

That's awesome, good for you

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

That's awesome, good for you

What is Amazing is that he took this decision a few days ago, and he is winning already against so many barricades life set in our face daily!!!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

What is Amazing is that he took this decision a few days ago, and he is winning already against so many barricades life set in our face daily!!!

Absolutely. He has just made huge leaps and bounds. 

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Absolutely. He has just made huge leaps and bounds. 

That man is powerful. I didn't wrote what he quoted just to cuddle him: I have Always been convinced!!!

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Your a very good judge of character Nancy. Your absolute right in this case

Here we enter a very deep thing and since I have absolute respect of Will, I'm not gonna expand this offtopic but, one of the role of Witches, is to quickly understand if a person can be used or not in our war to take over the world, one soul at a time

We believe that sensitivity and braveness must rule instead of money and arrogance, and we encourage good souls to act and to believe in themselves

It's actually one of the reasons why I am here, I ADORE piss but I also am here on a mission, encourage great souls

And Will definitely is a HUGE soul

He just never met somebody telling it to him enough repeatedly to shake his strenght from slumber

But see how rapidly he is rising!

Edited by spywareonya
  • Agree 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, will64 said:

yep am climbing the mountain to success 

And you are impressive. I am amazed by your… ehehehe… strenght of WILL ahahahahahaha

Beside the good-hearted joke on words, I am sincere

We all cheer up for you

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 2

@will64, you are doing this. You are doing great.

My anxiety used to manifest itself in social phobic ways. I tended to be anxious and paranoid around people, and struggled with social situations.

Eventually I took the plunge and signed up for a few hours voluntary work each week in my local Red Cross charity store where I knew the people who worked there and no pressure cos I was unpaid.

It worked wonders for my self confidence and acclimatising me to real life social situations. Now I work for a living in a large supermarket, meeting and chatting to people all day long and am totally relaxed at it. Because of this I am in a wholly better place psychologically compared to a decade ago.

Sounds like you might be making those first tentative steps, which you just need to take one at a time and see where they lead.

Good one. I think you are on a wise and beneficial path.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

@will64, you are doing this. You are doing great.

My anxiety used to manifest itself in social phobic ways. I tended to be anxious and paranoid around people, and struggled with social situations.

Eventually I took the plunge and signed up for a few hours voluntary work each week in my local Red Cross charity store where I knew the people who worked there and no pressure cos I was unpaid.

It worked wonders for my self confidence and acclimatising me to real life social situations. Now I work for a living in a large supermarket, meeting and chatting to people all day long and am totally relaxed at it. Because of this I am in a wholly better place psychologically compared to a decade ago.

Sounds like you might be making those first tentative steps, which you just need to take one at a time and see where they lead.

Good one. I think you are on a wise and beneficial path.

Holy shit this is MARVELLOUS Steve!!!

A story of hope and achieved self-overcoming!!!

This is what I am about and after!!! Thank you so much for enlightening us about it!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1