Sprayed from Behind into the Closet

20 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

I was hanging out in my bedroom and I really could go for a piss. I didn't want to leave the room so I had to look for options in the room. I have a closet with a wooden floor. Occasionally i'll go on there and let my pee soak into the wood. This is exactly what I decided to do. I had on a dress and took off my bottoms. I got on my hands and knees, backed my butt and pussy up to the edge of the closet, then lowered it as close to the ground as I could and then I let go. I let out a heavy stream of piss onto the ground and continued like this for around thirty seconds. I left a nice puddle on the wood.

Very very naughty thing to do haha. Did you get any of your clothes wet with your piss? I've pissed in my laundry basket before, but never my closet

On 3/8/2019 at 9:54 PM, pop-a-squat said:

I was hanging out in my bedroom and I really could go for a piss. I didn't want to leave the room so I had to look for options in the room. I have a closet with a wooden floor. Occasionally i'll go on there and let my pee soak into the wood. This is exactly what I decided to do. I had on a dress and took off my bottoms. I got on my hands and knees, backed my butt and pussy up to the edge of the closet, then lowered it as close to the ground as I could and then I let go. I let out a heavy stream of piss onto the ground and continued like this for around thirty seconds. I left a nice puddle on the wood.

😮

• Haha 1