Desperation Resolved

Okay, so I usually write longer stories, but this one is designed to be short and to the point because I don't know what the character limit is for posts. I hope you all enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A rush came over Alicia as she realized, among the party-goers in the club, that she had to pee. She flicked her blonde hair to the side, and made her way to the bathrooms.

A line awaited her, extending into the hallway around the corner from the bathroom. There was no way she would make it through that, and she knew it. Her tight jeans surely would be her undoing.

She became more desperate in the moments that followed, and not a single person had budged through the line she was watching. She slipped over to the other side of the club, where the men's restroom was, but the hallway leading to it was full of people. She would be seen going in for sure.

She bit her lip, and finally went for the side door leading outside into the alley. The line leading into the club was visible from there, she couldn't piss in front of everyone, and she wondered how she would look to them, if she had to. Refuge came from a nearby off-alley, round the corner she went, darting for a private spot to relieve her aching bladder.

Before she could unbutton her jeans, urine exploded out of her with a hiss, and began to soak them from the middle, down her legs, and finally gushing down onto the street below. Her shoes were a casualty in this flood, to say nothing of her thong and jeans.

Fuck,” she muttered, although she secretly was enjoying the moment.

Finally, the flooding stopped, and the hissing subsided as suddenly as it came. It was time for the walk back to her car... past the line full of onlookers, who would doubtless stare at her unfortunate situation. She did so anyway, and they did stare, some laughed, while others seemed to pity her. A few men, and even a woman, looked at her as though she were modeling underwear for them. She snickered, and went to her car, her embarrassment subsided partially from the compassionate people, partly from the admiration, and the rest from knowing she could now go home and change.

It was an interesting night.

• Like 4

Good story @PissFanOmega,  If you want to write more detailed and lengthy stories, I wouldn't worry about the character limit - there are plenty of pretty long stories on here. If you do hit a character limit, you can always split the content into multiple posts, but I think the limit is pretty high..

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Good story @PissFanOmega,  If you want to write more detailed and lengthy stories, I wouldn't worry about the character limit - there are plenty of pretty long stories on here. If you do hit a character limit, you can always split the content into multiple posts, but I think the limit is pretty high..

Awesome, thanks.