Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
peeingone

How many of you do this?

No. But, I might sometimes be guilty of taking someone somewhere for the better part of a day where I know there's no facilities.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

i'm not really into the voyeur thing at all, this includes listening to people peeing. they're not trying to be sexual, they're just taking a piss. i'd feel very creepy if i intentionally stood by a door and listened to someone peeing, without them knowing.

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 2

I have listened at a party when I was in college. It was at my apartment and I came out of my bathroom and one of the ladies at the party asked if she could use the restroom. I agreed and when she closed the door I stood outside listening. Hearing her trickle made me so hard. That is the only tme i have ever done that. 

• Hot 3

Im complicated on this.

With me it only works if its a stranger.If its a female friend i wouldnt even think of it.If it was a friend of a friend i didnt know so well,absolutely.

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

I have been in situations where i could hear someone peeing as they hadnt closed the door properly but i wasnt turned on by it,because i wasnt trying to listen.Its only when i WANT to listen i would be excited.

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1

I wouldn't really think about it, to be honest. I mean, my pee fetish is undeniable, but I would feel more joy out of a willing participant, to explore the fetish with. I wouldn't get anything out of simply listening to some chick peeing, even if she is hot.

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1

No because they could hear my footsteps or in some other way noticing me stopping at the door it's not worth ruining your reputation just to hear someone pee

• Cheeky 1

Okay well I got very interesting replies here! Thanks for taking your time and reading this post and also thanks for replying to it. I really appreciate it all and hope that more people also give their opinion on all this. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 7:05 AM, F.W said:

Im complicated on this.

With me it only works if its a stranger.If its a female friend i wouldnt even think of it.If it was a friend of a friend i didnt know so well,absolutely.

Because of your great honour. I like you so much for your stern morality.

With me, it would be a problem, isn't it? For I would never use your bathroom… more your floor… or you very body!!!

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 4:32 AM, Kylenut2 said:

I am very much guilty of doing this. If it's a friend that I feel is attractive it will turn me on alot. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But your stuffed Corgi's legs will allow you so much of a sound-stealth HAHAHAHAHA

I can definitely agree with you ihihihi, I mean, a hot girl is pissing… beside my political anger (WHY the fuck a girl should wall-herself-alive in the corner society appointed for bodily functions???? Hot girls MUST PEE IN PUBLIC) how can you just miss the sounds of her spray hitting the porcelain, the sighs of relief, the cheerful comments about re-conquered comfort???

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 12:26 AM, peeingone said:

If you are with some one and let's say only two of you are there and no  one else besides the two of you and you have a pee fetish. And you are a guy and the person who you are with is some girl and let's say you are at her house hanging out and She is a good friend and let's say you both are hanging with each other downstairs. And all of a sudden She gets up and goes to the bathroom. And the bathroom is also downstairs and is only few feet away from you. Then will you stand by the door to hear it? or will you just sit there where you were and try to hear from where you are at? And this does not just have to be about a guy with a pee fetish trying to hear a girl pee by the door. It can also include girls with pee fetishes, And it does not just have to be about a guy listening to a girl or a girl listening to a guy it can also include a guy try to listen to another guy or a girl listening to another girl. How many of you do this? When alone with someone and they pee do you try to hear them go?

Well, I Always do. I am also in a better position than you guys for I can pretend I was there for an innocent chat. Keeping my lesbian side utterly hidden gives me things which are impossible to explain.

Can you actually guess what I can experience when in or near a bathroom with other girls, given that it's believed to be absolutely normal for me to be there, and instead I am enjoying that like I was a boy spying at girls thanks to a hologram-projecting device that made me look like a girl? Ihihihihihi

Anyway, I rarely use bathrooms… and if somebody wants to hang out with me, must learn why, and agree on that. I love the intimacy of it when I have to poop (not that I won't do that in public either, and in fact I did countless times) but for piss, I can use my toilet if I'm drunk and asleep but beside that (or toilet at work, can't help that) I refuse to use one...

But was a girl to use it… bitch you can be sure I would listen! And with hands down my pants!!! Oooops sorry, I wanted to make a joke, "hands down my pants"... too bad I NEVER wear any!!!

• Like 2

Like a few other people, it's a complicated one.  On the one hand it's just someone taking care of a bodily function - and what right do I have to get pleasure from that?  If they new it was a turn on and deliberately left the door open, made a play out of it then hell yes, but just voyeristically listening, then I'm not sure is right and generally wouldn't listen.

That said, sometimes a bloke's brain-in-pants wins over normal brain. There have been times when I've happened to be in the vicinity of a closed bathroom door where someone I've known has been taking care of their need, and yes I'll admit to enjoying hearing it....   Talk about double standards lol.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 4:54 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

and what right do I have to get pleasure from that?

And what reasons you have (beside artificially inserted morals) NOT to?

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 4:54 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Talk about double standards lol.

They exist because we fail to realize the innocence of arousal. Being horny does NOT request our aim (I mean the person we long for) to be consensual. I have brought so many women under my pussy simply refusing to back down from overtly admitting I got horny at them, with them just sending me unspoken messages like "I can't resist such a shameless request from you so please stop emanating it or something embarassing will happen!!!"

and I just said No, not gonna stop, not gonna let you go back to your tranquil pointless existence where you ignored how much I crave for you, I want to suck your pussyjuices and there is no way I'll let you free to forget this truth, It will haunt you until you will feel so flattered and horny that you will comply to me, and your pussy will take over your body and expel your mind from the Control Room, you'll be mine willing or not so just bow to me before your desire will stop request your collaboration and just drive your body toward mine

What @F.W meant about not listening a friend was that he would have preferred not to embarass her, for he is a great man

But in itself, fetish is NOT something we should keep in closet waiting for people to accept it: all humans are born fetishists, those who "are" not are just repressed, we must walk the world proud, look at people with our eyes flaming with "Yes, I love your piss, and there's no way I'll hide this!!!"

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely I have done this  - see my post in Unisex Toilets thread - I have listened to 9 girls peeing multiple times over the last week:

Also, in regard to a more domestic situation, yes, I have certainly stood outside the bathroom door and listened to female visitors to our house.   We have hard tiled floors in our kitchen and the area that leads to the downstairs toilet.  If I only have socks on my feet, I can move around very quietly.   I have heard female visitors go to the toilet, then I quietly approach, enjoy listening and then return to the kitchen where I will busy with something before they come out.   Of course I have to be careful as it only really works if there is nobody else in the house likely to find me stood outside the door!

My mother in law sometimes drops in for a visit an invariably it is after travelling for a while by bus then walking up from the bus stop.   She usually heads straight to the toilet and I hear the door shut, the seat lid go up and almost instantly a strong surge of peeing accompanied by a sigh of relief.  

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

47 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

almost instantly a strong surge of peeing accompanied by a sigh of relief

WOW

• Hot 1

I wouldn't get up and slink over to the door to listen, but if I heard a pee going on (girls only) I would do my best to listen and if I heard the twirl of the toilet roll that would be an added bonus. Noisier the better.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

I wouldn't get up and slink over to the door to listen, but if I heard a pee going on (girls only) I would do my best to listen and if I heard the twirl of the toilet roll that would be an added bonus. Noisier the better.

Being a girl I can suggest naughty peeing pretending it's a "pals game" and they will never know I'm a lesbian fetishist!!!

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

6 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Absolutely I have done this  - see my post in Unisex Toilets thread - I have listened to 9 girls peeing multiple times over the last week:

Also, in regard to a more domestic situation, yes, I have certainly stood outside the bathroom door and listened to female visitors to our house.   We have hard tiled floors in our kitchen and the area that leads to the downstairs toilet.  If I only have socks on my feet, I can move around very quietly.   I have heard female visitors go to the toilet, then I quietly approach, enjoy listening and then return to the kitchen where I will busy with something before they come out.   Of course I have to be careful as it only really works if there is nobody else in the house likely to find me stood outside the door!

My mother in law sometimes drops in for a visit an invariably it is after travelling for a while by bus then walking up from the bus stop.   She usually heads straight to the toilet and I hear the door shut, the seat lid go up and almost instantly a strong surge of peeing accompanied by a sigh of relief.  

Nice it seems like you have also heard and probably seen a lot of girls pee a lot. Maybe you should share more of your stories here with us all. I am not sure how much you have shared with us all here but it would be great if we could all get to know more about your experiences. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, peeingone said:

Nice it seems like you have also heard and probably seen a lot of girls pee a lot. Maybe you should share more of your stories here with us all. I am not sure how much you have shared with us all here but it would be great if we could all get to know more about your experiences. 

Yes I have heard and seen many girls peeing and yes I regularly share them with everyone here.   If you search for my posts then you will find lots of accounts of my own peeing experiences and also where I have have seen or heard girls peeing.   Here are a few to get you started:

• Agree 1

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 10:18 AM, Alfresco said:

Here are a few to get you started

Then guess why SOMEBODY nominated you for best real story award 2018 ihihihihi

• Like 2

On 3/10/2019 at 3:27 PM, spywareonya said:

But in itself, fetish is NOT something we should keep in closet waiting for people to accept it: all humans are born fetishists, those who "are" not are just repressed, we must walk the world proud, look at people with our eyes flaming with "Yes, I love your piss, and there's no way I'll hide this!!!"

Agree wholeheartedly. When a woman feels this way about a man's liquid ejaculation, it's a mark of pure love and respect. I want to hear her say " I love your cum. I want your cum inside my mouth, my pussy, my tight ass. I savor every drop of your sizzling jizzum and can't wait until I can suck every hot drop from you."

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1

2 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Agree wholeheartedly. When a woman feels this way about a man's liquid ejaculation, it's a mark of pure love and respect. I want to hear her say " I love your cum. I want your cum inside my mouth, my pussy, my tight ass. I savor every drop of your sizzling jizzum and can't wait until I can suck every hot drop from you."

Eheheheheheh then you should put a micro-recorder under my pillow when I fuck

Or, better said, in my (few) clothes directly, as I usually do not wait for the bedroom to swallow a cock!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Eheheheheheh then you should put a micro-recorder under my pillow when I fuck

Or, better said, in my (few) clothes directly, as I usually do not wait for the bedroom to swallow a cock!!!

I bet you don't wait till the bedroom to swallow alex's cock haha. 

• Agree 1