Go on... Ask away....

1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

What are some of your hobbies?

Over the last 12 months or so I’ve been getting fit by cycling- from couch to taking on a 100km charity ride this summer. It may sound a lot, but it’s been a steady progression. It’s probably a mid life crisis thing lol.

Other than that I’ve always been a keen photographer- about ten years ago I set up a part time company and have been covering everything from weddings to corporate since then. (That said, I’m in the stages of winding it down - it’s a lot to do on top of family life and day job). 

Other than that I’m a general geek really with a bit of a retro streak - my son plays a bit of guitar, so built him a valve amp, that sort of thing. 

Hope that helps 😉

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Over the last 12 months or so I’ve been getting fit by cycling- from couch to taking on a 100km charity ride this summer. It may sound a lot, but it’s been a steady progression. It’s probably a mid life crisis thing lol.

Other than that I’ve always been a keen photographer- about ten years ago I set up a part time company and have been covering everything from weddings to corporate since then. (That said, I’m in the stages of winding it down - it’s a lot to do on top of family life and day job). 

Other than that I’m a general geek really with a bit of a retro streak - my son plays a bit of guitar, so built him a valve amp, that sort of thing. 

Hope that helps 😉

That's awesome your cycling to get fit. Before it wintered in I would walk a brisk 1.5km before breakfast. I would try and repeat it again at supper time

Photography is a cool hobbie. Bonus you turned it into a small business. Thanks for sharing

• Thanks 1