Where was the first 'naughty' place you peed?

I used to have a metal tin - like a big square biscuit tin that I kept under the stairs at my parents house and used to pee in because I liked the idea or peeing somewhere naughty and I didn't want to go upstairs to pee.  I used to use it for a day or two and then empty it outside when nobody was looking.   It was all fine, except that one day I found that the tin that should have been partly full was empty.   It turned out that the pee had coroded the tin and my pee was now merrily soaking into the carpet!!

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

It turned out that the pee had coroded the tin and my pee was now merrily soaking into the carpet!!

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I used to have a metal tin - like a big square biscuit tin that I kept under the stairs at my parents house and used to pee in because I liked the idea or peeing somewhere naughty and I didn't want to go upstairs to pee.  I used to use it for a day or two and then empty it outside when nobody was looking.   It was all fine, except that one day I found that the tin that should have been partly full was empty.   It turned out that the pee had coroded the tin and my pee was now merrily soaking into the carpet!!

Urine is a bit corrosive haha

• Haha 3

Hmm, my first memory of naughty peeing dates back in my early childhood, so that does not count - as it was not for sexual pleasure.

I will exclude "shower" or "bathtub" here, since it is not really naughty in my mind (since it never really gets dirty in the first place due to being used as a shower or bathtub).

Well, I think what resparked my interest in naughty peeing - and this time being turned on by it, too - was, when I found a half burried carpet in the woods near where I lived. At this time I was already fantasizing about naughty peeing when I masturbated, and I took the opportunity to find out what peeing on a carpet actually was like.

This was the first - and by no means my last - naughty pee for pleasure.

A bit lame, I guess, since the carpet was already thrown away, anyway - but one has to start somewhere, hasn't one? 😛

• Love 1
  • 1 year later...