Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
Sign in to follow this  
Dante_Heart

Where was the first 'naughty' place you peed?

I used to have a metal tin - like a big square biscuit tin that I kept under the stairs at my parents house and used to pee in because I liked the idea or peeing somewhere naughty and I didn't want to go upstairs to pee.  I used to use it for a day or two and then empty it outside when nobody was looking.   It was all fine, except that one day I found that the tin that should have been partly full was empty.   It turned out that the pee had coroded the tin and my pee was now merrily soaking into the carpet!!

• Haha 2

GOLD members can watch NEW & Exclusive Spywareonya Pee Videos in Full HD... Click HERE to upgrade now!

6 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

It turned out that the pee had coroded the tin and my pee was now merrily soaking into the carpet!!

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I used to have a metal tin - like a big square biscuit tin that I kept under the stairs at my parents house and used to pee in because I liked the idea or peeing somewhere naughty and I didn't want to go upstairs to pee.  I used to use it for a day or two and then empty it outside when nobody was looking.   It was all fine, except that one day I found that the tin that should have been partly full was empty.   It turned out that the pee had coroded the tin and my pee was now merrily soaking into the carpet!!

Urine is a bit corrosive haha

• Haha 3

On 3/15/2019 at 1:06 PM, speedy3471 said:

Urine is a bit corrosive haha

Yeah,  I know that now - it is acidic, but back then I never really thought about it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

Yeah,  I know that now - it is acidic, but back then I never really thought about it.

Iihihiihihihi!!!

• Haha 1