Jump to content
Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
Dante_Heart

Where was the first 'naughty' place you peed?

Recommended Posts

Now, with this, I mean, where was the first place that you chose to pee specifically because the idea of doing it turned you on. Accidents don't count unless it was a planned accident. 

For example, the first place I peed when I first realized peeing turned me on was in bed. I didn't full on wet the bed, but I'd occasionally pull my pajamas down and let out a spurt or two into the bed. Though, this was years ago, back when I was still afraid to let loose and back before I slept naked. 

So, I'd like to hear from the rest of you. Where was the first naughty place ya'll peed when you discovered you had a fetish for it?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

GOLD members get unlimited conversations, 5 additional themes, access to The Lounge and MUCH more...

Click HERE to become a gold member today!

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Dante_Heart said:

Now, with this, I mean, where was the first place that you chose to pee specifically because the idea of doing it turned you on. Accidents don't count unless it was a planned accident. 

For example, the first place I peed when I first realized peeing turned me on was in bed. I didn't full on wet the bed, but I'd occasionally pull my pajamas down and let out a spurt or two into the bed. Though, this was years ago, back when I was still afraid to let loose and back before I slept naked. 

So, I'd like to hear from the rest of you. Where was the first naughty place ya'll peed when you discovered you had a fetish for it?

I piss with a psychology like "Freedom&Anarchy!!!" since I was a child. The point is that my childhood was so bad I almost erased it from my mind, and beside re-summoning shit out of unconscious to face it, it's all blurred. I Always believed in the duty to rebel against anybody who had personal appreciation for enslaving Others… but I didn't started fights. It's more complicated: I just live in the world like it should be, not actually making rebellious actions.

 

Thus I Always pissed anywhere as soon as I felt the need. Not for rebellion. For freedom. For returning a bit of crazy happiness to a world made only of people who utilized rules not to create order, but to masturbate over their pathetic Egoes...

 

Pee was intimate. And releasing it anywhere I wanted was cool! I know it sounds like it WAS rebellious & I am denying it… but I know myself enough to say serenely that it wasn't because of that.

It really made me happy.

So… I can't remember the first time I loved to release it where I shouldn't. Also… we could say it started to be sexualized only after my sexual physical development… but it would be untrue once again, as I Always had strong sexual urges (toward both sexes, but mainly lesbian, and I actually indulged in them, creating more problems when discovered) also during my early childhood...

 

The first act I remember worthy of being mentioned? Picnic with my Grandparents, the only members of my family I ever had a good relationship with (my family wasn't exactly a happy one, and NOT because of my kinky behaviours). Sitting on the towel, then leaning down on my back, with legs open and skirt raised, panties aside, and pissing a jet from my position, onto the grass just Beyond the border of the towel itself, grossing out all families around us and forcing my grandparents to laugh at me like hell ahahahahah with other complainings they should have scolded me!!!

Age? Old enough to got hair down there, but too Young to be publicly revealed, not even on this forum!!!

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

I vividly remember at the age of about 4 or 5, putting a toy egg cup in my underwear under my pee hole and waddling around with it in my bedroom until I eventually dribbled into it. Didn’t account for the difference in weight that would mean it would tip the moment it was full and spill everywhere!

  • Haha 2
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post

I used to have a garbage bin in my room and I would always let loose in that when I was younger. That was my first spot

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

My first would of been in the backyard of one of my good friends house. Iam thinking I was around 15 or 16 at the time, so awhile ago hahaha. 

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

My first would of been in the backyard of one of my good friends house. Iam thinking I was around 15 or 16 at the time, so awhile ago hahaha. 

A friend with a hot mommy? ihihihihih

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

A friend with a hot mommy? ihihihihih

Hahahaha sadly no. If memory serves correctly it was a family bbq that I was invited to haha. And thinking about it further I was around 13 or so. Just getting interested in girls haha.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Hahahaha sadly no. If memory serves correctly it was a family bbq that I was invited to haha. And thinking about it further I was around 13 or so. Just getting interested in girls haha.

I started being interested in girls much before that age HAHAHAHAHA

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Hahahaha I bet you did. Call me a late bloomer haha

Ahahahhaa I was a devious child, frenchkissing girls at an age it would be lawbreaking to talk about even here!!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

Ahahahhaa I was a devious child, frenchkissing girls at an age it would be lawbreaking to talk about even here!!!

Hahaha. Your just naughty little thing aren't you? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Hahaha. Your just naughty little thing aren't you? 

I sincerely am

Something in me drive me toward what is sexual...

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I sincerely am

Something in me drive me toward what is sexual...

Nothing wrong with that

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Nothing wrong with that

The moms of those girls said differently to my parents HAHAHAHAHAH

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

The moms of those girls said differently to my parents HAHAHAHAHAH

Hahahahaha 

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Hahahahaha 

In the beginning it wasn't exceedingly funny

They forbid those girls to play with me because they innocently told their mom some of the games I played with them… which included frenchkisses between Princesses while our brave knights were away doing who-the-fuck-cares-what, or "playing tickling" in special places… where "you feel it more" if you see what I mean HAHAHAHAHAHA

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

In the beginning it wasn't exceedingly funny

They forbid those girls to play with me because they innocently told their mom some of the games I played with them… which included frenchkisses between Princesses while our brave knights were away doing who-the-fuck-cares-what, or "playing tickling" in special places… where "you feel it more" if you see what I mean HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes I see what you mean. Hopefully your friends forgot to mention any more kissing haha

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Yes I see what you mean. Hopefully your friends forgot to mention any more kissing haha

THAT was the problem

They started touching themselves and when scolded they replied something of the like of "with Nancy we do it often to each other" like it was nothing bad

or at least that is the way I was told they described it

back in topic, it is getting embarassing!!!

 

First pee of your wife?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

THAT was the problem

They started touching themselves and when scolded they replied something of the like of "with Nancy we do it often to each other" like it was nothing bad

or at least that is the way I was told they described it

back in topic, it is getting embarassing!!!

 

First pee of your wife?

First time I seen her pee was on the side of a road when traveling about 9 years ago. 

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

First time I seen her pee was on the side of a road when traveling about 9 years ago. 

I think both me and the thread would benefit from an actual description

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I think both me and the thread would benefit from an actual description

Well my wife and I were coming home from the city and we were about an hour from home. She says to me I've gotta piss and I said I will pull over and she laughed and said no

Well her bladder won the day and I pulled over to the side of the road. She and I both got out to piss. She squats down and lets it rip and ive got my cock in my hand pissing and enjoying the show haha. Wouldn't you know it we are have way through our piss and a vehicle approaches us and sees the whole show hahaha

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Well my wife and I were coming home from the city and we were about an hour from home. She says to me I've gotta piss and I said I will pull over and she laughed and said no

Well her bladder won the day and I pulled over to the side of the road. She and I both got out to piss. She squats down and lets it rip and ive got my cock in my hand pissing and enjoying the show haha. Wouldn't you know it we are have way through our piss and a vehicle approaches us and sees the whole show hahaha

Amazing!!!

Iihihhii wish I was the driver that comes along!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Amazing!!!

Iihihhii wish I was the driver that comes along!

I wish you were as well haha

Edited by speedy3471
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I wish you were as well haha

I would have pulled over to piss near the two of you...

 

Maybe we could extend the original name of the thread of the most ancient places we naughtily pissed?

because this thread is too cool to die but not too many are posting, and we usually build little lovely offtopics and this is no problem but we can't go on forever 

 

Let's see… 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...