A question for all.

3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

One hour ago. Flat's staircase, squat on a Landing in front of a door, on the concrete. I first tought of the doormat but I wanted it to pool and not to be absorbed so for to people to be more upset and humiliated when they found it. I also left a tissue (I usually never wipe) so for them to ACTUALLY be sure it was NOT some kind of water spilling, but a naughty lovely slut that took a disrespecting piss near their most intimate place!!!

we need more women in the world like you!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, durianfury said:

we need more women in the world like you!

Boy, if you wanna know me, there is  WORLD in this forum that allows you to taste every square inch of my body (I have a personal pic gallery) and soul (tons of posts about my exploits and philosophy)

You just have to ask

• Like 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Boy, if you wanna know me, there is  WORLD in this forum that allows you to taste every square inch of my body (I have a personal pic gallery) and soul (tons of posts about my exploits and philosophy)

You just have to ask

i know of your videos, that you have to be a goldmember to see. are these pictures a goldmember thing too?

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, durianfury said:

i know of your videos, that you have to be a goldmember to see. are these pictures a goldmember thing too?

NO

And 3 of my videos are free for all

Find a club called "Finding Nancy" and explore it, it contains a lot of links to my stuff

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Saturday 

I had visited a friend and on the drive home stopped at a wooded area to stretch my legs. I always love walking through the countryside and the weather was nice. During the walk I needed to pee so I slowly pulled my leggings and knickers down to my knees as I squatted, taking my time, and relaxed.  A few seconds later I started peeing, a nice gentle stream that splashed into the dirt. I went for so long! Like I knew I needed to pee but I didn't think I was that full. 

I didn't have any tissues with me (they were in the car) so I waited for the last few drips to stop and then stood up, before redressing. I was in no rush. Then I walked back to my car and drove home. I needed to pee again when I got home but I sat on the toilet. 

That sounds so nice Sophie.Yes,I love walking in the countryside too.It also sounds as if you took your time to enjoy your relaxing pee.I like that.Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, F.W said:

A lovely thing to go unwitnessed by anyone!😉

Did you get into cover,i trust you didnt just squat down on the footpath?

Wasn't so much a footpath as a dirt trail. Just squatted right there, didn't see a soul. 

• Hot 2
3 hours ago, Sophie said:

Saturday 

I had visited a friend and on the drive home stopped at a wooded area to stretch my legs. I always love walking through the countryside and the weather was nice. During the walk I needed to pee so I slowly pulled my leggings and knickers down to my knees as I squatted, taking my time, and relaxed.  A few seconds later I started peeing, a nice gentle stream that splashed into the dirt. I went for so long! Like I knew I needed to pee but I didn't think I was that full. 

I didn't have any tissues with me (they were in the car) so I waited for the last few drips to stop and then stood up, before redressing. I was in no rush. Then I walked back to my car and drove home. I needed to pee again when I got home but I sat on the toilet. 

Your outdoor pee sounded most enjoyable. Isn't it always nice to discover you were fuller than you thought? 😃

My last outdoor pee was this weekend on my way home from a long road trip. I stepped out of the car, more than a little desperate once I stood up. I must have had a full tank as I made a great splash in the dirt at the side of the road. No sooner than I finished before a car passed by.

Haven't had a chance the last couple days. It's been below zero here.

Edited by glad1

The last time was yesterday morning. It might not count, since all the bathrooms were technically taken at the time, but I could have held it. I went outside to let the cat in from the backyard and decided to just whip it out and piss on a plant while I was out there. I guess the last time I just chose to pee outside was when it was raining last week and I knew no one would be able to tell, so I took a piss next to my car before I headed home from class.

• Like 2

I had another one myself last night on the way home from my singing night.Stopped the car on the side of a dark road,hopped out and peed onto the grass verge.Cars were passing nearby which made it more daring.

• Like 2

Last week...   I had an hour long presentation / meeting in Liverpool in the evening.  I had a normal day at work, a couple of coffees during the day, then mid afternoon felt myself flagging a bit so had a cold can of coke for the sugar and caffeine hit.

I was banking on the drive to Liverpool being about an hour, but was thinking of home to city rather than from work which adds 20-30 minutes, plus the rush hour factor.

Hence I left work after a pee at 16:45 and it took 2 hours to get there. By the time I got into the city I was getting a bit uncomfortable, and knew there was the chance of getting stuck in more traffic getting to my car park. Hence a quick pitstop on the way - in the middle of the city there's an area with two or three car parks, all in pretty much darkness and surrounded by unlit buildings. I pulled in a space and let fly against a mesh fence in front of my car.

Ten minutes later I'd parked up and got to the meeting which was in a cycle shop in the city. After about 45 minutes my bladder was filling and I had that nervous driven thing going on telling me I needed to pee urgently. I was debating asking to use a bathroom and as I did so the meeting closed, and my need eased off. I walked back to the multi-storey car park, paid and headed back to my car. It's a secure car park so probably has cameras everywhere, certainly in the lifts and doorways, but my car was parked in a corner near a wall. As I opened my door I spotted an empty Subway coffee cup in the console, and stood filling it between the car door and wall, with an open window space looking out over the city in front of me.  As it was I slightly overfilled the cup, splattering on the floor, before making a hasty exit. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I recently peed into the coin return, output tray and buttons of a condom vending machine - part out naughtiness, and part because I was a bit... pissed because I currently have no real use for condoms at that time, and was a bit envious of those who had.😑

This vending machine is deccommisioned now - but only because in the place where the building it was attached to stood... there is now a construction-site. 😛

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Been way too long since I could! A combination of laziness and fear of being caught sort of compounds it! I peed in a forest part a few years ago when I had the chance as it was pitch black and late and had no chance of being caught. I keep telling myself to try again but I always chicken out! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1