Penis Size by Nation

Well, this is from Science magazine.  It shows the average size of an erect penis in all of the nations.  Pretty cool, eh?  So, ladies...pick your country!  LMAO!  But, seriously folks, I think it's more in how you use it and other factors than size.  Am I right?  Also, all the men out there, you needn't feel so bad.  The average erect penis in the USA is 5.1 inches.  All of the numbers are in inches, not centimeters, thank god!  LOL!  Enjoy the list. 🙂

main-qimg-a2603574f794f4d082ab2aaaa6efef98.png

Hmmm VERY interesting.It seems Congo is the place to go girls!

Im UK in orange,belong in green.Not bragging,just a matter of fact.😉

I wonder if there was an evolutionary cause for long penis in the equatorial zone?maybe it helps in cooling,more surface area etc?

• Haha 1

I just noticed that North Korea has the smallest!  LMAO!  I can't stop laughing as I type.  No freaking wonder that Kim is such a jerk!  Compensating for his small penis.  Oh, you can't write comedy like this!!!

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

I think America has the biggest penis.

His name is Donald Trump.

It's too bad that we can't click agree and laugh at the same time, isn't it, Steve?  LOL!  Man, this has been a fun day for me here at Pee Fans.  I love this site!  Ha ha!

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • 4 months later...
Guest UnabashedUser

Think physical size has more to do with capacity than penile prowess. Above average here (modesty prevents me from elaborating) and I can pee for a long time when full up but then I'm of larger stature to begin with. 

Edited by UnabashedUser
On 3/3/2019 at 2:19 AM, steve25805 said:

I think America has the biggest penis.

His name is Donald Trump.

I don't know about penis size, but certainly the biggest Prick!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1