Ask me anything!

32 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

That’s incredible, I love that show! I’m not a brilliant cook -  I know enough to get by. I could probably do a semi decent dinner party. If I could choose what tv show to go on, I would choose the Great British Bake Off 

I love to bake, I make fatless cackes using a lot of strange family-secret recipets ahahahah

My most beloved ingredients are dark chocolate and various berries...

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

That’s incredible, I love that show! I’m not a brilliant cook -  I know enough to get by. I could probably do a semi decent dinner party. If I could choose what tv show to go on, I would choose the Great British Bake Off 

The Bake Off was just a twinkle in a producer's eye when I went for Masterchef - it was the second series after its rebirth.

But to be honest, although I have done a fair amount of cakey and puddingy stuff, I much prefer savoury. Toad-In-The-Hole?? I'll stick anything in the hole 😂

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, spywareonya said:

I love to bake, I make fatless cackes using a lot of strange family-secret recipets ahahahah

My most beloved ingredients are dark chocolate and various berries...

I make fatless carrot cake a lot!  I had a friend who was both vegetarian and dairy intolerant so it was the only thing I could make that she could eat 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

HOLY FUCK this is a HUGE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen, why don't you publish them in the Shaggy&Scooby's corner???

Haven't seen that one, I will look around.

The thing about the recipes I did was that they weren't just "Add this, a pinch of that, then strain the greens" etc. They were almost like short stories, and I liked to keep them humorous.

I do have a few favourites and would love to share them with all the friends here, but a "Cookery thread" on a pee forum? Hmmm 🤔

• Like 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

I make fatless carrot cake a lot!  I had a friend who was both vegetarian and dairy intolerant so it was the only thing I could make that she could eat 

It's really touching that you would go to the effort of making something special for a friend whose diet is somewhat limited.

Pure love 😍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Jethro P said:

I do have a few favourites and would love to share them with all the friends here, but a "Cookery thread" on a pee forum? Hmmm 🤔

That is EXACTLY what the Scooby's Corner is

and ps I have shared here secrets about the Occult that people could kill to conquer from collector's books

Also, some club about History and Politic here are Amazing, from true political activist or veterans of war

This forum is about pee only in its surface

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

That is EXACTLY what the Scooby's Corner is

and ps I have shared here secrets about the Occult that people could kill to conquer from collector's books

Also, some club about History and Politic here are Amazing, from true political activist or veterans of war

This forum is about pee only in its surface

Okey-dokey.

They are in MS Word format so I will have to work on them a bit to post them, but I will be proud to share them - it will be a bigger audience than they get in my lockup 😀

• Like 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Every time you bake, you communicate love! 🙂 that’s why we do it!

Ok Darling then you ask why I have a crush on you

The love that emanated from you in writing this sentence… it can be FELT

• Like 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Jethro P said:

Okey-dokey.

They are in MS Word format so I will have to work on them a bit to post them, but I will be proud to share them - it will be a bigger audience than they get in my lockup 😀

YOU CAN'T IMAGINE HOW MUCH LOVE THEY WILL RECEIVE

Scooby's corner is also about love for Scooby Doo so if you see stuff around about it be cool to us!!!

If you want a thread focused on your stuff alone feel free to create it, if you think it deserves more highlight

The Scooby's corner was born as something cute between friends, as I have a dark past and Scooby Doo had Always been a ray of light for me

So we play to post there both things about the serie, and food, since Scooby loves to eat...

Up to you, we will follow you wherever!!!

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Every time you bake, you communicate love! 🙂 that’s why we do it!

Not just baking. If someone comes into your home and you present them with a lovely plate of food, that communicates everything about you 😘

Edited by Jethro P
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
Just now, spywareonya said:

Ok Darling then you ask why I have a crush on you

The love that emanated from you in writing this sentence… it can be FELT

Thanks beautiful 🙂 I often bake to give to others so it is a way for me to express my love. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Thanks beautiful 🙂 I often bake to give to others so it is a way for me to express my love. 

You are sooooo welcome darling

You know how we love you and we treasure your love

Just one thing

Jethro is an ex soldier

A true macho

His compliment about your baking is to be held in high esteem

A mighty woman like you will surely understand

And Speedy farms for a living

His stuff is enormous, and he is a real viking

The love you are getting is high status, lady

You are special

• Like 1