Ask me anything!

19 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Then I'm your girl!!!

Then I'm your girl EXACTLY

But, are you talking in general or are you talking about ME PRECISELY?!

Ok, actually wet by now

Whenever you want sweety

Spontaneous and sincere...

You are a glorious lady and I should think myself so lucky to experience such a thing 🙂 

54 minutes ago, F.W said:

Ok.Heres 1 request!x

Lol I shall see what I can do later on tonight if I get the opportunity!

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, chubbybirb999 said:

You are a glorious lady and I should think myself so lucky to experience such a thing 🙂 

I would do such NASTY things to you baby… things unspeakable even for this forum!!!

5 hours ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Lol I shall see what I can do later on tonight if I get the opportunity!

No pressures, but we are all thirsty of you!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 12:12 AM, chubbybirb999 said:

I’m not sure if anyone wants to know anything about me, but if you happen to, please ask away! I’ll answer pretty much anything!

From your posts, I see you like to masturbate while holding your pee. Do you ever lose control when you cum? There's a thread on another site in which women describe doing this: "One of the best feelings ever is having to piss so bad & being so turned on you’d rather masturbate than piss, knowing at any second you could explode with piss or orgasm. And actually orgasming so hard you piss." That sounds like the hottest thing ever!

Edited by UnauthorisedGuy
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, chubbybirb999 said:

No other fetishes that I have discovered anyway! My limited sex life has been pretty vanilla so I’ve never explored anything much 

I don’t think so? I have a video I’ve been meaning to make into a gif but no pictures at the moment! Happy to take some more if I get requests though 🙂 

O you will meet someone who will open up a whole new world of fetishes. I've definitely got a few hahahaha 

• Haha 1
Guest UnabashedUser
4 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I used to have a closed mind and thought having fetishes were just weird haha. Than I came to realize life is to short, we must enjoy life while we can

Bonus if you find someone to share those fetishes with

You're so correct. Enjoy all the firearms you can afford, all the fishing you can do, all the tasty game you can eat or freeze. Savor all the killer sex you can get (don't let your meat loaf) because today is today and tomorrow may never come.

38 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

You're so correct. Enjoy all the firearms you can afford, all the fishing you can do, all the tasty game you can eat or freeze. Savor all the killer sex you can get (don't let your meat loaf) because today is today and tomorrow may never come.

You said this well my friend

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

@UnabashedUser

@speedy3471

What you two just said is the toughest thing I recently read anywhere

And I find interesting the fact that @chubbybirb999 was the one who built the corner where this chat took place: because she is cute like a flower and tough like a man

You flatter me, darling 🙂 I appreciate you so much! 

• Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2019 at 7:00 PM, speedy3471 said:

What are some of your favorite foods?

5 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Indeed I'm curious of this one myself

@chubbybirb999 I love to cook and I would like to cook for you one day!!!

Gosh, I’m sorry, I never saw this when it was originally asked! 

I like to cook as a hobby, myself but my strength is in baking! So a lot of my favourite foods are all of the bread/doughy variety. 

I like fairly simple and straightforward cookery. Any sort of savoury or sweet pie, pastas, etc. At the moment my favourite dish is honey sesame chicken served with egg fried rice which is a recipe I concocted myself after sampling some delicious offerings at a restaurant! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
31 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

I like to cook as a hobby, myself but my strength is in baking! So a lot of my favourite foods are all of the bread/doughy variety. 

I like fairly simple and straightforward cookery. Any sort of savoury or sweet pie, pastas, etc. At the moment my favourite dish is honey sesame chicken served with egg fried rice which is a recipe I concocted myself after sampling some delicious offerings at a restaurant! 

No worries hahaha. I love to cook, iam by no means a Baker hahaha, to much chemistry involved haha

My hat is off to you for being a good baker

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Ok, bragging time now.

I love cooking and have written some 40 original recipes (haven't had them published unfortunately 😢)

A while ago, I was invited for an audition for the British Masterchef TV programme. But I started getting heart problems and had to decline 😭

But I still make sure I "keep my hand in" and love messing about in the kitchen. One of things I like doing is to make something really tasty and appealing out of the least ingredients. It comes in handy at the end of the month when there's only a mouldy old tomato and half a tin of beans left in the fridge 😀

Edited by Jethro P
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Jethro P said:

Ok, bragging time now.

I love cooking and have written some 40 original recipes (haven't had them published unfortunately 😢)

A while ago, I was invited for an audition for the British Masterchef TV programme. But I started getting heart problems and had to decline 😭

That’s incredible, I love that show! I’m not a brilliant cook -  I know enough to get by. I could probably do a semi decent dinner party. If I could choose what tv show to go on, I would choose the Great British Bake Off 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
37 minutes ago, Jethro P said:

Ok, bragging time now.

But I still make sure I "keep my hand in" and love messing about in the kitchen. One of things I like doing is to make something really tasty and appealing out of the least ingredients. It comes in handy at the end of the month when there's only a mouldy old tomato and half a tin of beans left in the fridge 😀

HOLY FUCK this is a HUGE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen, why don't you publish them in the Shaggy&Scooby's corner???

• Agree 1
  • Love 2