Ask me anything!

Were you nervous about showing yourself having a wee?Did you feel better for doing it?

I think its a very empowering thing,youre among friends here.Think of it as if we were all outdoors and you needed to wee,maybe we might glimpse it,so what?x

• Like 1

I think THAT is exactly the attiude that we would all support!No-one deserves to be picked on over anything about their bodies.You know what,i bet youre a lovely girl,and more power to you.The pictures were absolutely hot,im sure you aroused many a sleepy willy...😊

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Did you take the pics yourself?

As a guy,i find it tricky to photo myself having a wee,because i have to hold either camera or willy with left hand,being right handed its awkward.I guess for girls you dont need to hold anything other than the camera...

Guest UnabashedUser

You've aroused me, birb. Keep it up -- you're good at it. Your pictures and writings do make many men hard that's a fact. Confidence is the key and you've passed the stage of being confident in your peeing exploits. The rest will follow quickly.

Chubbybirb is a lovely girl,and her personality comes across on here very well.Its great she feels empowered to say "fuck it,its MY body,here it is,ill show it,like it or not".And im sure we actually like it.Good on her.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
2 hours ago, chubbybirb999 said:

It’s still a little bit of an alien concept to think I’ve aroused guys but it’s quite a nice feeling too! I can’t often believe it as having gone so long without sex or seeing proof I’ve done it sort of kills confidence! 

Think of it as your own personal superpower - Miss Arousalot...  ok the superhero name may need work,

Thanks for all the pictures you shared with us chubybirb, they are hot and very arousing. 

Every women every where are beautiful, you included. Mainstream  media has it's own version  of what a women should look like, in my opinion it's NOT. Thank you for finding your confidence in yourself 

Belive me you have us men aroused, even some women as well wink wink

• Like 1

@chubbybirb999, I am so pleased to hear that this forum and your experience of members and their reactions here have been so positive.

And your contributions are great. 

Be confident in who you are. And if anyone is ever shallow enough to be negative about any aspect of your appearance, remember this - They have an ugly soul and yours is radiantly beautiful in comparison. You are way better than them. You have a heart of gold. They only have a heart of shit. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Adyguy6970 said:

Have you had any wet adventures over the weekend?  It would be good to know if you have.  

No wet adventures last weekend, was on a bit of a downer so didn’t have the inclination to do anything. Maybe this weekend! 

21 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Two related questions from me....    Skirt / Dress or Trousers  and do you prefer Silk, Cotton, Lace, none or other underneath ???

Thanks

I tend to wear dresses and skirts more than trousers but always with leggings, never bare legs. 

And tend to like just plain cotton underwear, I’m not fancy with them as I’ve no-one to show them off to lol 

59 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

No wet adventures last weekend, was on a bit of a downer so didn’t have the inclination to do anything. Maybe this weekend! 

Perhaps this weekend won't be so dry and boring for you. Whatever you do, I hope there's the opportunity for good stories.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

How long have you had your pee fetish?

Basically as long as I can remember I’ve been really fascinated by pee although it was much more innocent as a child than it is now. I started equating it with sexiness much later in life, early twenties I think. I knew it made me feel good to look at it and see it and think about it in my teens but I was still too naive to really know what to do about it really lol

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
25 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Basically as long as I can remember I’ve been really fascinated by pee although it was much more innocent as a child than it is now. I started equating it with sexiness much later in life, early twenties I think. I knew it made me feel good to look at it and see it and think about it in my teens but I was still too naive to really know what to do about it really lol

First of all Darling, allow me to say all your posts here are something I agree and hug with all my heart

Like our great pal FW said, it's your body and you just must fucking know how great it is…

I am so grateful that you decided to share your pics with us because believe me, divulging PM is law-breaking and immoral but I can tell you this, our appreciations weren't simply cheerful, many people got a sincere hard on on your stuff and me, in particular, ended up with a pussy as wet as a swamp in a day of rain

The title says "ask me anything" uh?

Then ok… what should, in fantasies, a girl do, to hit you and get a date with you…

I want a bit of flirtitious play with one of the greatest surprises of the last weeks… I'm such a vain bitch, Always eyes-on-#1 ahahahahah!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Thanks for the answer. From the pics you post you sure know what to do now hahaha 

• Agree 2
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

First of all Darling, allow me to say all your posts here are something I agree and hug with all my heart

Like our great pal FW said, it's your body and you just must fucking know how great it is…

I am so grateful that you decided to share your pics with us because believe me, divulging PM is law-breaking and immoral but I can tell you this, our appreciations weren't simply cheerful, many people got a sincere hard on on your stuff and me, in particular, ended up with a pussy as wet as a swamp in a day of rain

The title says "ask me anything" uh?

Then ok… what should, in fantasies, a girl do, to hit you and get a date with you…

I want a bit of flirtitious play with one of the greatest surprises of the last weeks… I'm such a vain bitch, Always eyes-on-#1 ahahahahah!!!!

Having never shared much more than a kiss and a bit of a grope with another girl (my bisexual side is grossly underrepresented), I’m not entirely sure what I look for in a girl. I think I like slightly more dominating girls, girls who are adventurous and willing to be quite rough and sexual, although gentleness has its place too! There would be a lot of body contact, kissing, touching, and of course pee play! 

Thank you also for your kind comments! 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1