Dave from Bound2Burst

Hi Dave, thanks for joining in on the forum, and great work with your site!

I'm curious how you got into it in the first place. Did you just have the idea one day and then start searching for an agency to book a model, and it just grew from there? I love an origin story.

And were you concerned at all about your personal privacy, especially as I know you have directly appeared in some videos?  

A favourite scene! Oh my, there are so many. I will have to think about that for a while, and maybe trawl through my own publications 🙂 Honestly, after producing so many, it gets hard to remember any specific one.

I clean up the puddles. I've been offered help with that numerous times, but I can handle it.

• Love 1

I have a question for you, Dave.  Have you ever had to do any work on those beautiful wood floors?  Or, does it hold up okay?  I love your videos, but I always worry about that beautiful floor.  LOL!  Thanks.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, David North said:

They do get a bit damaged, and we have thought about replacing them, but then, the new ones would only get peed on as well. Better to leave well alone and just keep it sterile.

As someone with a fetish for girls pissing all over the place with abandon, in naughty places, it is the floor peeing aspect that most does it for me. I have bought on clips4sale the odd clip or two of yours where this is a significant part of the action, especially where there appears to be a degree of deliberateness as opposed to reluctance at the point of actual peeing.

Desperation and bondage are not big things for me though in my experience quite a few female fetishists are big on the desperation angle.

But when your ladies just stand there pissing all over the floor, that's what does it for me.

Do you have any interest at all in the naughty peeing - eg ladies peeing in deliberately naughty places - side of the fetish? Or is this aspect of your vids just a happy by-product of your bondage and desperation interests?

Hi Steve,

I don't do naughty peeing; it's a bit too dangerous for my tastes. I used to do some on-location filming, but the number of people who butt in is extraordinary. I've been run off by property owners, cautioned by mall police, and I started to get people with cellphones recording me. It was only a matter of time before real trouble descended on me. After all, public urination is an offense, and I can do without that kind of publicity.

The theme of the website has always been primarily about accidental wetting when the girl doesn't want to, the desperation side of things. I film some deliberate wetting and it does sell moderately well, but nowhere near as much as the bladder capacity videos, for example.

I only include a little bit of bondage in desperation vids, ever since I splintered off to create Beauties in Bondage. I mostly try to do what the majority wants, but occasionally self-indulge.

• Like 1

Hi Dave,

First of all, thank you for creating Bound2Burst. The desperation of girls is my favorite part of this fetish. My question to you is in the toilet peeing videos, how come we don’t often see the actual pussy peeing and just hear the sound? Is that on purpose or just by design? Those videos are some of the hottest I’ve seen, but I’d really love to see the piss coming out. Thinking about it, it might be a bit hard to pull off a closeup of the pussy with the way the girls sit. Or not. Either way I love your videos and I hope you continue making them for years to come. Thank you for your time!

6 hours ago, David North said:

Hi Steve,

I don't do naughty peeing; it's a bit too dangerous for my tastes. I used to do some on-location filming, but the number of people who butt in is extraordinary. I've been run off by property owners, cautioned by mall police, and I started to get people with cellphones recording me. It was only a matter of time before real trouble descended on me. After all, public urination is an offense, and I can do without that kind of publicity.

The theme of the website has always been primarily about accidental wetting when the girl doesn't want to, the desperation side of things. I film some deliberate wetting and it does sell moderately well, but nowhere near as much as the bladder capacity videos, for example.

I only include a little bit of bondage in desperation vids, ever since I splintered off to create Beauties in Bondage. I mostly try to do what the majority wants, but occasionally self-indulge.

To clarify what I meant by naughty peeing, wasn't really thinking of the highly public stuff which would indeed be legally risky.

But just peeing in places other than the toilet in private indoor locations, like when your girls pee on the floor. That's the sort of thing I like, and I buy your clips sometimes when there is good long floor peeing.

But I accept that that kind of thing generally is not your bag.

Hi Love2seeherpee.

Whether or not the vagina is shown is up to the model. Girls like Jasmine will never allow that. Some of the others, while happy to appear nude, don't do spreads. They agree to toilet scenes as long as they are not graphic. Others don't mind at all.

Hi Steve,

Understood. I do try to cover a range of styles, so here and there you will get videos you like. Some of the girls prefer to do it this way so it's sure to happen again. There's also a group that likes to see pee running down legs rather than going straight to the floor, and since they are often in touch, I generally tend to favor them.

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...

I'm going to jump on the band wagon here of asking questions - noting that it's about 10 months since @David North was last on the site.

I've been watching a few clips of late and appreciate that when it comes down to it, the models are professionals who are engaging in 'work'.  We do hear them talking during the videos about real life peeing accidents or close calls they've had.  Are there any models who stand out and strike you as really enjoying the whole wet kink?   In other words - they do it in the knowledge we get turned on by it, but do they also get turned on too, to your knowledge?

Would be great to welcome a few of them into membership here of course too.

• 1 year later...

U should do another holding for hours with Rachel/Ten and Jayne separate videos where they hold it naked and another one with caressa if I spelled the name right with her doing a naked wait where she holds it for 2 hours and 45 mins or 3 hours same with Becca and another one with a naked holding contest with Rachel, Jayne, caressa and candle and Becca same with autumn, sienna, Tabitha and Lola 

Ay David can you try and do a another holding for hours with Rachel/Ten and Jayne separate videos with them both holding it naked and one with Carissa doing a naked wait with her holding it for 3 hours or possibly 2 hours and 45 mins. Same with Becca doing a naked wait for 3 hours or possibly 2 hours and 45 mins and her also doing a holding it for hours naked. And a holding contest naked with Rachel Jayne Carissa Candle and Becca And another naked holding contest with autumn sienna Tabitha and lavender. And a naked wait with autumn holding it for 2 hours and Beverly Rachel and Becca holding contest