Jump to content
Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
Riley

Never have I ever

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

My great grandpa was a world war 1 veteran. He was wounded my grandpa said. He didn't talk about the war. My great grandpa emigrated to canada on 1925

my great uncle fought in World War 1

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

GOLD members get access to our video gallery of the HOTTEST piss videos. Click HERE to upgrade now! (Limited spaces left)

26 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

My great grandad was a World War 1 hero, fought in the Somme bloodbath and at Ypres. Had loads of medals.

A grandfather - the American one - was in the US Army in World War 2 and got shot in the leg in France in 1944.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing Steve!!!!!!!!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

My great grandpa was a world war 1 veteran. He was wounded my grandpa said. He didn't talk about the war. My great grandpa emigrated to canada on 1925

AMAZING

What a great story

It is incredible to hear about that

Just wonderful

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Oh, I know, I know... 

Sorry if I don't talk too much of that

No worries. You don't ever have to be sorry for not wanting to talk about anything if you don't want to

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

No worries. You don't ever have to be sorry for not wanting to talk about anything if you don't want to

I talk of everything but that thing is very deep for Alex

 

and my family... you know wasn't exactly heroic

 

Ok, never have I ever something

or something else!!!!!

 

 

 

No ok

Never have I ever oh no cannot think of anything I never did!!!

Never have I ever had sex with an animal

but I am not contrary in case the animal seems to enjoy

Horses are said to appreciate handjobs

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, spywareonya said:

I talk of everything but that thing is very deep for Alex

 

and my family... you know wasn't exactly heroic

 

Ok, never have I ever something

or something else!!!!!

 

 

 

No ok

Never have I ever oh no cannot think of anything I never did!!!

Never have I ever had sex with an animal

but I am not contrary in case the animal seems to enjoy

Horses are said to appreciate handjobs

I've never had sex with an animal either

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I've never had sex with an animal either

Maybe a handjob to a horse... I "mmmh" about it ahahahahahah

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Maybe a handjob to a horse... I "mmmh" about it ahahahahahah

Well I know alex has a cock like a horse hahaha

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Well I know alex has a cock like a horse hahaha

I knew of bigger, but he is really big, and absolutely works fine with my tight pussy

mmmh, you make me wanna fuck!!!

  • Hot 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I knew of bigger, but he is really big, and absolutely works fine with my tight pussy

mmmh, you make me wanna fuck!!!

O I bet his cock works fine with your hot wet pussy. 

If he isn't around to fuck you right now, iam sure there is content here that you can finger to haha

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

O I bet his cock works fine with your hot wet pussy. 

If he isn't around to fuck you right now, iam sure there is content here that you can finger to haha

I did without telling anybody just before I logged out to get dinner

I never spend a day without fingering at least 2-3 times...

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, spywareonya said:

I did without telling anybody just before I logged out to get dinner

I never spend a day without fingering at least 2-3 times...

Now that's just incredibly hot 

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Now that's just incredibly hot 

I usually finger when I wake up

And at least once during the afternoon

And once before sleepy sleepy

  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, spywareonya said:

I usually finger when I wake up

And at least once during the afternoon

And once before sleepy sleepy

I know if I jerk off or the wife and I have sex before sleep time, i/we both sleep awesome haha

I've been known to jerk off first thing in the morning if I wake up with morning wood and the wife isn't around. If she is then she jumps on and goes for a ride haha

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I know if I jerk off or the wife and I have sex before sleep time, i/we both sleep awesome haha

I've been known to jerk off first thing in the morning if I wake up with morning wood and the wife isn't around. If she is then she jumps on and goes for a ride haha

When I'm with Alex we usually have sex, but I'm away most of the week because my Company has many offices, only one where I live. Thus I am often with my grandparents. I am lucky to have them where I work. And thus my kitty needs to be cuddled...

 

Never have I ever burped exceedingly loud when eating in company of Alex relatives. They won't stop laughing even months after!!!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, spywareonya said:

When I'm with Alex we usually have sex, but I'm away most of the week because my Company has many offices, only one where I live. Thus I am often with my grandparents. I am lucky to have them where I work. And thus my kitty needs to be cuddled...

 

Never have I ever burped exceedingly loud when eating in company of Alex relatives. They won't stop laughing even months after!!!

I've never burped really loud around my inlaws either haha.

Never ever have I lived in a city 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I've never burped really loud around my inlaws either haha

 

The only feature where muslims are cooler than anybody else

They burp to say they loved what they ate

I would be invited everywhere just for people to be flattered by my thunderous burps HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

5 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Never ever have I lived in a city 

Mmmh, interesting

I live in a small town, in the outskirt

Touristical

 

When I am away for work and sleep at my grandparent's house, it's a bigger city but I am in the outskirts too

That's why I manage to piss from the window without anybody noticing me ahahahahaha

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, spywareonya said:

 

The only feature where muslims are cooler than anybody else

They burp to say they loved what they ate

I would be invited everywhere just for people to be flattered by my thunderous burps HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Mmmh, interesting

I live in a small town, in the outskirt

Touristical

 

When I am away for work and sleep at my grandparent's house, it's a bigger city but I am in the outskirts too

That's why I manage to piss from the window without anybody noticing me ahahahahaha

Well I would love to notice you pissing out of a window hahaha 

The closest town to me only has 500 people in it. The closest city has a population of only 300,000. In all of my province which is 652,000 square kilometers there is just over a million people!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×