Never have I ever

Riley

9 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

That was GRANTED

Was GIVEN

I "stole" it as I was more in love with my arousal than necessarily with them while doing that ahahahaha

Love for them came after… after they gave themselves to me...

Your right, she did give it to me. She allowed me to take it

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Never have I ever been to a concert.

8 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I've also never been to a concert either 

My deepest hug to you all

I spend more at concerts than at home!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Never ever have I parachuted out of an aircraft.

And never ever do I intend to. If I was meant to leap out of a flying device thousands of feet up, I'd be a member of a species that had evolved wings.

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

And never ever do I intend to. If I was meant to leap out of a flying device thousands of feet up, I'd be a member of a species that had evolved wings.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I've jumped out of perfectly good airplanes haha. I figured the pilot didn't know how to land a plane hahaha

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Never ever have I flown in a helicopter.

I have!  It was one of those old, small, fish bowl ones.  It was my idea too.  But, I was terrified.  It shook every which way the whole time.  I asked the pilot what was wrong.  He goes, "Nothing.  They do that all the time."  Oh, that made me feel so much better...NOT!  LOL!  I swear, I kissed the ground when I got off of that thing!  🤣

Edited by 2prnot2p
  • Haha 2
  • Hot 1
8 hours ago, 2prnot2p said:

I have!  It was one of those old, small, fish bowl ones.  It was my idea too.  But, I was terrified.  It shook every which way the whole time.  I asked the pilot what was wrong.  He goes, "Nothing.  They do that all the time."  Oh, that made me feel so much better...NOT!  LOL!  I swear, I kissed the ground when I got off of that thing!  🤣

Holy shit it sounded SO REAL as I read it!!!

WOOOOOW!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Never ever have I been arrested 

Sadly I have, in my younger and stupider days.

Never ever have I racked up a massive phone bill calling telephone sex chat lines.

Though there was once one that advertised itself for the uniquely low price of only  10p a minute, maximum call length 15 mins. So I paid £1.50 to listen to a recording of a lady describing an alleged occasion when she pissed on her boyfriend's face, lol.

But as a medium, I prefer stories, pics and vids if I must be honest.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Sadly I have, in my younger and stupider days.

Never ever have I racked up a massive phone bill calling telephone sex chat lines.

Though there was once one that advertised itself for the uniquely low price of only  10p a minute, maximum call length 15 mins. So I paid £1.50 to listen to a recording of a lady describing an alleged occasion when she pissed on her boyfriend's face, lol.

But as a medium, I prefer stories, pics and vids if I must be honest.

Never ever have I called a telephone sex line

Iam not judging anyone who has

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

It was only the once more out of curiosity than anything else, at a price of 10p a minute instead of the then more usual £1.50 a minute.

Never ever have I shoved a banana up my arse.

I am not judging anyone who has.

• Haha 2
44 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

It was only the once more out of curiosity than anything else, at a price of 10p a minute instead of the then more usual £1.50 a minute.

49 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

At least was it cool or pathetic??? I never did but I have Always been curious!!!!

44 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Ouh… I never did this too… but I shoved beer and champagne bottles in my pussy...

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

At least was it cool or pathetic??? I never did but I have Always been curious!!!

It was somewhat of a turn on I suppose but pics, vids and stories work better for me. I would never in a million years have paid £1.50 a minute for it.

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

It was somewhat of a turn on I suppose but pics, vids and stories work better for me. I would never in a million years have paid £1.50 a minute for it.

Expensive fun is not funny!!! Ahhahahahah!!!

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

I've never done that either haha

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

Never have I ever given or received anal  (not with a real person that is) 😉

I am a girl so I cannot be sure gay boys feel the same, but anal can be superior to vaginal sex

The so called G spot is far from the ass but its overall muscles stimulation can produce absurd orgasms

Plus, it make you feel actually FILLED UP and is a deep and complicated sensation, marvellous (though it can hurt if your ass is tight and your boyfriend got a very big cock, lube is mandatory)

About his descriptions of all the girls he had anal with, ass is usually more tight than pussy (unless the girl in question makes daily excercises for pussy muscles like I do ahahahah) and provides delightful sensations, he said cumming in an ass is like cumming while getting a deepthroat, particularly "enwrapping"

So, I wish you my best about finding a willing girl!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1