Never have I ever

Riley

I thought it would be fun to play a game of never have I ever with the peefans community. I tried to put this in the right catagory but if I didn't I'm very sorry🤷‍♀️.

So how this will work is I will start by saying s never have I ever and someone replies by saying never or I have and then asks a question for someone else. They can be as evil or as nice as you want but i thought it would be fun either way🙂

I'm going to start tame so people don't feel nervous about responding😂😂

Never have I ever traveled outside the country I was born in

11 hours ago, Kylenut2 said:

I'm sure a lot have tried to temp you.😉

I could quote the hilarious musical with Jack Black, "Tenacious D", a line from the song "The Metal"

"...many tried, but they failed"

• Love 1
8 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I could quote the hilarious musical with Jack Black, "Tenacious D", a line from the song "The Metal"

"...many tried, but they failed"

I prefer the song "fucker her gently", its perfect for all occasions.🤣

• Haha 1

There are lots of things I have never ever done.

I have never ever stuck a stick of dynamite up my arse and lit the fuse.

I have never ever pulled the pin out of a grenade and shoved it down my underpants.

I have never ever tried to fuck an electric socket.

I have never ever tried to kiss my own ass.

I have never ever picked my nose with a pitchfork.

The list of things I have never ever done is endless. Lol

• Haha 3
Just now, steve25805 said:

There are lots of things I have never ever done.

I have never ever stuck a stick of dynamite up my arse and lit the fuse.

I have never ever pulled the pin out of a grenade and shoved it down my underpants.

I have never ever tried to fuck an electric socket.

I have never ever tried to kiss my own ass.

I have never ever picked my nose with a pitchfork.

The list of things I have never ever done is endless. Lol

You must have no excitement in your life lol jk😋

• Haha 2

Has no-one actually played this game before? Lots of non-answers and off-topic posts going on.

Worry not, I can start us anew, but I will pick a question that's been asked, to get back where it was:

20 hours ago, Kylenut2 said:

Never have I ever had a female pee on me.

I actually have, a few times by now. Huge turn-on.

Never have I ever pissed in someone's mouth.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, PissFanOmega said:

Has no-one actually played this game before? Lots of non-answers and off-topic posts going on.

Worry not, I can start us anew, but I will pick a question that's been asked, to get back where it was:

I actually have, a few times by now. Huge turn-on.

Never have I ever pissed in someone's mouth.

I've never pissed in someone's mouth either. But if any lady is willing, am more than happy to oblige.

Never have I ever licked a lady's ass.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, PissFanOmega said:

Lots of non-answers and off-topic posts going on

Relax, Darling, this is that kind of thread which allows mild offtopic. Plus, you'll learn that as long as they somehow stick to a certain amount of coherency and generate traffic, mild offtopics are allowed more or less anywhere, a forum is not a dictionary with categories, and it's normal to detach from the given road to roam a bit

There is some kind of unsaid sense of good-taste that must lead people about amount and frequency, but they are not forbidden, more than anything in playful threads. More serious ones are legitimately more strict.

PS you have such a great avatar. It's from your girlfriend?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Never have I ever licked a lady's ass

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We taste delicious, plus the inherent geometry of that portion of the human body is… almost hypnotizing...

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Never ever have I ever had a threesome. It's always been a fantasy of mine 

I cannot offer myself to another man, Witchcraft is very strict on this, a girl MUST fuck everything in sight but after she marries a man in front of Them, they are bound forever, were they ever to part, they should renounce the Path as the Spirits would actually stop talking to them beside just telling each of them "gat back with him/her and LATER we will start help you again"

This has no backdoors. Punishment for things like cheating or ill-treating the partner are atrocious, but they never result in divorce. There is no such things, for the Spirits simply don't allow a marriage in the Path unless They foresee that couple is wanted by Destiny

THAT SAID

I'd love to have a threesome with you, mainly because I want a shot at your wife's $$$

• Love 2
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

I cannot offer myself to another man, Witchcraft is very strict on this, a girl MUST fuck everything in sight but after she marries a man in front of Them, they are bound forever, were they ever to part, they should renounce the Path as the Spirits would actually stop talking to them beside just telling each of them "gat back with him/her and LATER we will start help you again"

This has no backdoors. Punishment for things like cheating or ill-treating the partner are atrocious, but they never result in divorce. There is no such things, for the Spirits simply don't allow a marriage in the Path unless They foresee that couple is wanted by Destiny

THAT SAID

I'd love to have a threesome with you, mainly because I want a shot at your wife's $$$

You can have a shot at her nice tight wet pussy and big boobs anytime 

• Hot 1
On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 2:40 PM, speedy3471 said:

You can have a shot at her nice tight wet pussy and big boobs anytime 

Thank you boy...

Back in topic, let's see...

Never have I ever allowed common morality to prevent me from acting with lascivious self-love in exerting me fetishes

• Like 2
  • Love 1