REAL FEAR!!!

2prnot2p

On 3/5/2019 at 2:58 AM, F.W said:

If you look at how he has brought N.Korea to talks about de nuclearising Korea.In 70 years nearly there has been only a ceasefire,millions of troops constantly on a war footing.So that has to be a good thing.

He gave away major concessions to North Korea,  and got ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in return.  Any idiot could have done that.  Up until then no president was idiotic enough.

On 3/5/2019 at 2:58 AM, F.W said:

He was voted in democratically,by his fellow Americans

Actually not.  You can't blame the American people for this, as the vast majority of them did not vote for him, just like the vast majority of British people did not vote for Brexit.  The process of electing an American president is not democratic.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, likesToLick said:

He gave away major concessions to North Korea,  and got ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in return.  Any idiot could have done that.  Up until then no president was idiotic enough.

Actually not.  You can't blame the American people for this, as the vast majority of them did not vote for him, just like the vast majority of British people did not vote for Brexit.  The process of electing an American president is not democratic.

I see all you say, but I beg you to be more gentle. I am no Mod, it's anarchist justice, good advices given without Ego by one pal to another. Fanny has stern political views but there is more brain behind them than many could grasp. I understand you disagree, but please a bit more of loveliness in the way we all express

Ps If you feel offended or pushed by this comment of mine, I will edit it completely

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • 10 months later...