Should we have two chats?

Alright... Not to name names, but there's a few members here that are still asking 'Anyone need to wee' or 'Anyone gotta piss' or 'Anyone wanna hold.'

I know some of these people have been warned a few times by mods/admins but maybe we've gotten to the point where we need 2 different chats. One for people that want to talk about nothing but piss and holds all day and for people that don't want to be asked about piss holding or bladder holding or 'needing to piss.'  This has been an issue multiple times for awhile now and i'm sorry if i'm being harsh about this but multiple members are extremely frustrated about this (this i know because they tell me) and after multiple warnings...what happens next? I know these few members know why they shouldn't be doing this. But maybe there really does need to be a separate chat for people that wants to constantly talk about it. 

• Like 3

Thanks for clarifying @2prnot2p 🙂 

I've added a link to the ignore page at the top of the chat, so hopefully this will be a nice balance of not censoring people, but at the same time allowing people to control who they chat with and avoid the type of messages they understandably don't want. Hopefully a better solution than two chats, as I feel that might confuse people further. And of course, we don't want to remove pee chat from the main chat completely, we just don't want 'need a pee?' asked every single day out of nowhere. 😛 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
8 minutes ago, F.W said:

Hi Sophie nice to see you.....

Chat should be light and fun,about all kinds of stuff,not "oh im holding for 15 hours"

??

If people wish to say they have been holding for 15 hours they are more than welcome to. This is a pee site after all. People enjoy different aspects of the fetish and if they find desperation fun, so be it. 

• Like 1

I'm thinking there's a small enough population of chatters (chatters?) anyway, without splitting off.

Most people do chat about the everyday sort of stuff - there's a great conversation right now - I'm happy to reply gently but firmly to any one-trick pony comments, perhaps if we all do that?  Nothing offensive, just expressing that it's not of interest and not helpful?

• Agree 4
On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 2:35 PM, Sophie said:

While I disagree with having two chats, I do like the idea of the ignore feature being more known. There are a few chatters who just seem oblivious, never learn and are as subtle as a bulldozer. I won't be using the feature personally because I feel it would be irresponsible as a moderator, I'd hate to potentially miss abuse because I had the user on ignore! 

I feel this is a nice compromise, you can ignore the people who irritate you while still allowing everyone freedom to chat. 

And then somebody pass by and ask why we all consider Sophie the best of us all

I have no words for the charisma you emanate for how responsible you are

I praise and worship you Sophie

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 12:40 AM, Blackinksoul30 said:

Alright... Not to name names, but there's a few members here that are still asking 'Anyone need to wee' or 'Anyone gotta piss' or 'Anyone wanna hold.'

I know some of these people have been warned a few times by mods/admins but maybe we've gotten to the point where we need 2 different chats. One for people that want to talk about nothing but piss and holds all day and for people that don't want to be asked about piss holding or bladder holding or 'needing to piss.'  This has been an issue multiple times for awhile now and i'm sorry if i'm being harsh about this but multiple members are extremely frustrated about this (this i know because they tell me) and after multiple warnings...what happens next? I know these few members know why they shouldn't be doing this. But maybe there really does need to be a separate chat for people that wants to constantly talk about it. 

Yes. I hear your frustration but suspect that if we had a separate chat for these types they'd find no one to harass with their inanities, and would come to this one anyway.

Being a guy, I tend not to get this shit bombarding me but have been witness to it.

I vow now as a mod to be more pro-active against it whenever I see it going forwards. And if lady members such as yourself keep getting this unwelcome shit, message me or another mod with a screenshot and we shall have words. Persistent offenders could be banned from the chatroom by @Admin, but we need a heads up from you guys whenever it happens so they can flag up as persistent offenders.

Although I have never looked for it myself - as a mod I cannot put anyone on ignore lest I miss something highly offensive - I am told there is an ignore function now.

That might help.

• Agree 1
On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 1:53 PM, Sophie said:

If people wish to say they have been holding for 15 hours they are more than welcome to. This is a pee site after all. People enjoy different aspects of the fetish and if they find desperation fun, so be it. 

Indeed. The problem arises from people wanting different and contradictory things from chat. Some just want to....well....chat. But others - invariably guys it seems - want to use it just as a means to get off, using any ladies present as tools to that end. This is inevitably often unwelcome to those just wanting to chat, especially the ladies who are the target of the moment.

Though I have had the experience of a guy once wanting to talk to me about holding. I'm in the camp who doesn't really come to chat for that. 

I guess ignoring certain people in chat is perhaps the best option.

We can after all talk about pee - I can remember many pleasantly erotic and flirtatious chats with you Sophie about your real or potential peeing experiences. Wouldn't want to stop that sort of thing at all. But the odd few bombarding ladies with "are you holding" all the time with no conversational finesse is an issue.

39 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

And then somebody pass by and ask why we all consider Sophie the best of us all

I have no words for the charisma you emanate for how responsible you are

I praise and worship you Sophie

She is both a good and honest - and very sexy - person, and a good mod.

If I want to put my hand on my heart with total honesty, she's probably a better mod than me.

She is one of this forum's best assets - as is your good self, @spywareonya

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

in my opinion ignore function is a really good thing i have used it on THAT ONE particular person but the way i see it keep putting them on the ignore list is not really solving the problem  but the idea that steve25805 has and said screenshot the chat if some users are harassing the lady members with do you need or holding your pee sentence take the screenshot send it to the moderators if that person who doesn't listen to the warnings  and keeps doing it they should get banned i kown this a pee site but harassing the lady members does not sit well with me 

• Like 1

For now, let's say:

• First time someone posts something that the majority don't like, someone politely point out to them the situation. They simply might not have quite understood the vibe of the chat. No harm done.
  • If it happens a second time, please drop me a PM with quote(s) of the messages. Of course, if it's just personal preference you don't like it, you can just ignore them. But I'm talking about if it's genuinely disruptive/intrusive and clearly bothering others.
  • The first flag I get, I'll just give them a quick warning in private and ask them to please not post that kind of thing.
  • After three flags for the same user (from 3 different people on 3 different occasions) = permanent ban from the chat.  

That may sound overcomplicated, but just so there's a fair system and procedure from now on. 🙂

Just to clarify, for blatant rule-breaking (e.g. link to malware, russian spam, underage posts etc) please just let myself or a mod know as in that case the user probably needs to be banned from the entire site. The points above are more for that 'annoying' type of post, rather than flat out breaking site rules.

Let's also trial 8PM GMT as 'chat hour' - try and make extra effort to be on then so we can all chat together!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Admin said:

Let's also trial 8PM GMT as 'chat hour' - try and make extra effort to be on then so we can all chat together!

We have had some good chats going in there in recent days......just a matter of a couple of the right people showing up at the same time.

I can't make that time tomorrow though sadly cos I am working. But there will be other days.

• Like 1

Due to personal preference I have been using the 'ignore' feature and it's helped me a lot. Personally I find if someone posts something in chat that I don't really care to see on a daily basis, if i don't want to see that I don't really hesitate now to click 'ignore'. Is there any possibly way to inform new users that join this site that if they want to use chat to not put the same question in the chat box whenever they are on. 

Edited by Blackinksoul30
  • Agree 1

I could be wrong, but in the last week from what I've seen, both the forum and chat have felt more active.

And that's before the planned promotion I talked about has even begun. 😄 

• Agree 1
7 minutes ago, Admin said:

I could be wrong, but in the last week from what I've seen, both the forum and chat have felt more active.

And that's before the planned promotion I talked about has even begun. 😄 

Agree - there have been dead times of course, but there have also been lengthy and awesomely active chats.   Also on a related note I haven't seen any pestering questions either.

• Agree 1