Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
Theman23144

Getting caught peeing

Last night i was peeing outside on a bush and was seen by a few people. I quite like being seen by random people and never try to hide as its hard cause i have a large penis so not easy to hide so i just let them look. Anyone else like being seen by random people while peeing?

• Like 3

GOLD members get access to our video gallery of the HOTTEST piss videos. Click HERE to upgrade now! (Limited spaces left)

Yes I've been seen peeing by random people.  Certainly when I have peed outside on nights out.   I often pick a place that could be considered to look like I made a bit of an effort to be discrete, but in reality it is fairly easy for someone to see me.  I sometimes time my peeing so that I know that girls will walk past whilst I am peeing.   The most recent was in Bristol when I needed to pee.  I found a suitable set of steps going down from one road to another.   I walked a little bit away from them, then when some girls were coming down the street I started walking ahead of them.  I turned down the staircase and started peeing against the wall and I was in full flow when they went past the top of the stairs two of them looked and definitely had a clear view.

• Like 3

People have seen me peeing outside. I've sometimes chosen a spot that I know I will be seen haha

• Like 1