How large is your bladder?

How large is your bladder?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. How large is your bladder?

13 minutes ago, Emilaze said:

I suppose its average to large ish because I can hold upto 1.2 L to 1.5 L when I'm full af.

Average to large? To me, anyone who pees more than a liter has a huge bladder. I, although I am a tall man, have never peed even a liter, and I consider myself to have a medium-sized bladder.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
Just now, radu said:

Average to large? To me, anyone who pees more than a liter has a huge bladder. I, although I am a tall man, have never peed even a liter, and I consider myself to have a medium-sized bladder.

I'm tall so I feel that thats an average to largish bladder haha, though I maybe wrong 

6 hours ago, Emilaze said:

I'm tall so I feel that thats an average to largish bladder haha, though I maybe wrong 

I don't know how tall you are, but a woman who is 170 cm tall is tall. I am 190 cm tall and my piss record is approx. 870 ml. If you read previous posts on this topic, you'll notice that people who can pee as much as you think they have big bladders. Mine is medium.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Fanny said:

My personal record, just over 1 liter.

IMG_4311.jpeg

wow! This is probably the first time I've seen a woman pee on this forum in a measuring cup she filled herself. Men are usually more willing to show their pee. I am impressed with the amount and color of your pee. Usually, when someone breaks records in peeing, they drink a lot of water beforehand and their pee is light in color. Your pee is a beautiful dark yellow color.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I honestly never reached the point on which it bursted out of me, so I don't really know my hard limit. But I think it's somewhere between 800 and 900 ml that the feeling of needing to go becomes overwhelming.

• Hot 2
5 hours ago, Wetling said:

I honestly never reached the point on which it bursted out of me, so I don't really know my hard limit. But I think it's somewhere between 800 and 900 ml that the feeling of needing to go becomes overwhelming.

That is an above average amount and I would consider it 'large'.

• Hot 1
11 hours ago, radu said:

I don't know how tall you are, but a woman who is 170 cm tall is tall. I am 190 cm tall and my piss record is approx. 870 ml. If you read previous posts on this topic, you'll notice that people who can pee as much as you think they have big bladders. Mine is medium.

I'm about 180 cm tall or 181 cm, idk. Anyway yeah I think I have an average ish bladder because I cant always hold upto 1.2 to 1.5L . Its only somedays that I manage to surprise myself haha but approximately I can  hold upto 750 ml or so

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, Wetling said:

Ohh... bed and chairs seem so puffy and soft...

Or is it fashionable PeehOld make??? Lucky you!!!

• Hot 1

The most I can hold is a little over a litre so I think I have an average sized bladder? I get full fairly easily (because hydration) and at times I can hold for 6 hrs without breaking a sweat but then there are times when I would need to rush to the bathroom 2 hrs haha

• Like 2
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Emilaze said:

I'm about 180 cm tall or 181 cm, idk. Anyway yeah I think I have an average ish bladder because I cant always hold upto 1.2 to 1.5L . Its only somedays that I manage to surprise myself haha but approximately I can  hold upto 750 ml or so

You are very tall. I'm sure you're beautiful too, but if you think you have a medium-sized bladder, I'm not going to argue with you. Do you think my bladder is medium sized too?

• Love 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, weequeen said:

the most I’ve measured from a desperate hold was around 1.3L. I can often hold over 1L. I get desperate around 800ml. Although a few times I think I’ve done more when I do holds and I get beyond my limit and leak and let out spurts on accident. When I manage to get my measuring cup under my pussy it gets to be around 1L. 

It always impresses me when a woman pees a lot. I have been trying to break my peeing records for several years. I often hold my pee for a long time because of the conditions at work. Besides, I'm a big man, but I've never managed to pee a liter (I'm still 100 ml short), which you've done many times. even though you are a young woman. I really admire you. Have you been practicing for a long time to achieve this result?

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, weequeen said:

the most I’ve measured from a desperate hold was around 1.3L. I can often hold over 1L.

That is impressive! The only time i ever roughly measured it with the help of a bottle i was way short of a liter. I doubt that holding it in for longer would get me to over 1L. Let alone 1.3. I can only imagine how that must feel and how much fun it is to let go of such a large amount. Thinking of my most desperate pees and then adding half a liter more which would be a nice amount on its own. Wow.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1