How large is your bladder?

How large is your bladder?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. How large is your bladder?

18 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

My total pee was nearly 1.4 litres and it took a total of 29 seconds from start to finish. 

I really don’t think I could hold much more than that as it was pretty uncomfortable at the end although perhaps if I was in a situation I couldn’t pee then I might be able to! 

That is very impressive @Peewee123!

Thanks for measuring and sharing!

Hopefully more members will take your lead and accept your challenge. 🙂

Edited by DoctorDoctor
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
11 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

Ok I did it!! I filled my bladder up as much as possible and then peed into a jug to measure it, whilst timing how long it took! I have had a lot of comments about this so it was a challenge I decided to take on. 

I started at 5pm (although had last peed at 3pm and may have had a small drink of coke before starting) then I drank 1.5 litres of ice cold water, 330ml cold coke and held it as long as I could. I got to the point where holding it was pretty uncomfortable and even standing upright was a bit of a challenge. I eventually released it all at 11pm, so I held for around 6 hours (8 if you count from the last pee I did). I actually groaned and sighed a huge sigh of relief as I released it. It came out with an almighty gush and I could see my abdomen physically shrink!
My total pee was nearly 1.4 litres and it took a total of 29 seconds from start to finish. 

I really don’t think I could hold much more than that as it was pretty uncomfortable at the end although perhaps if I was in a situation I couldn’t pee then I might be able to! 

Wow you've got a strong bladder! Thanks for trying it out :) What was your peak flow rate or how fast could you fill the first 500ml?

• Hot 1
41 minutes ago, capacitylover said:

Wow you've got a strong bladder! Thanks for trying it out 🙂 What was your peak flow rate or how fast could you fill the first 500ml?

Please understand that these sort of detailed questions can actually be really off putting and discouraging.

Most people here enjoy pee in a simple and fun way, and not a scientific experiment. It’s not a science project - how is a lady hovering over a 2 litre measuring jug supposed to know when the first 500ml has been reached?

Just enjoy the fact that a member has chosen to share an experience.

• Hot 1
15 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Please understand that these sort of detailed questions can actually be really off putting and discouraging.

Most people here enjoy pee in a simple and fun way, and not a scientific experiment. It’s not a science project - how is a lady hovering over a 2 litre measuring jug supposed to know when the first 500ml has been reached?

Just enjoy the fact that a member has chosen to share an experience.

Shouldn't this be a place for any aspect and any sort of our pee enjoyment? Shouldn't we treat each other with respect and openness and let anyone contribute with ideas and let them blend in? It's not about a scientific experiment for me, it's more about the astonishment and amazement to what some people are able to achieve.

I think it's hard enough that our topic is taboo on most other platforms and in daily life. If one isn't comfortable with, he or she doesn't have to answer, I'm perfectly fine with that. I don't think it's that difficult to know when a cup is, let's say, half full, even when watching from the top, and even if it's just an estimation. Maybe she watched her stream for aiming and thus is aware and can remember. If not, then not, which would be fine too. Why do you imply a lady isn't capable of doing that?

Furthermore, there's another topic where she was curious by herself about the time/flow thing. I just wanted to know a bit more about it. Sorry if that was out of place.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
On 1/24/2022 at 11:42 PM, Peewee123 said:

Wow! Amazing! thanks for doing the big hold and taking the trouble to measure the output ❤️

• Hug 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 months later...

I was happy to take part in the survey because I have measured my bladder capacity many times. Before choosing the option, however, I read other people's posts to compare myself with others. I noticed that men have rather larger bladders and compared to them I have a medium-sized bladder, but comparing it to women, I would choose the large option. Since I am a man, I chose the medium option. If I feel the urge to pee quite strongly, I pee about 400 ml, but my record is 870 ml. What do you think about it? I will not be offended by any answer.

• Hot 1
13 hours ago, Justin Thyme said:

Recently beat my previous record. I'm at 1700mls now which im pretty proud of.

This confirms my words that men have bigger blisters. Compared to women, I would have a mega-large bladder, but compared to men, mine is average.

• Hot 1

Small to average I guess. Have to pee every couple of hours. My 1.5 hour commute in the car is sometimes a struggle. When I was in Japan I found a sports drink called Pocari Sweat. It enabled me to run around catching bullet trains all day without having to find a toilet. Not sure how it works but I think you sweat it out rather than pee it out 😆 who knows. But yeah, if I am going to be somewhere, on on some transport for 2 hours I research where the toilets are in advance so things don’t get awkward. Things definitely change in the female body after you have kids…

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Small to average I guess. Have to pee every couple of hours. My 1.5 hour commute in the car is sometimes a struggle. When I was in Japan I found a sports drink called Pocari Sweat. It enabled me to run around catching bullet trains all day without having to find a toilet. Not sure how it works but I think you sweat it out rather than pee it out 😆 who knows. But yeah, if I am going to be somewhere, on on some transport for 2 hours I research where the toilets are in advance so things don’t get awkward. Things definitely change in the female body after you have kids…

Have you ever measured @MidoriLemonade85 either before or after kids?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
5 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

It is important not to go to pee at the first feeling of pressure on the bladder, because then the capacity of the bladder decreases. You can also exercise the strength of the muscles around the urethra by stopping the peeing and peeing again. How do you sleep through the night?

• Hot 1
6 hours ago, radu said:

This confirms my words that men have bigger blisters. Compared to women, I would have a mega-large bladder, but compared to men, mine is average.

This is a pet subject of mine and I've read everything i can find. From papers I've read its well none that the average woman's pee is indeed smaller but you have to remember that women are smaller overall. There are women out there with big capacities, trust me. Have you seen the japanese holders on twitter?

44 minutes ago, Justin Thyme said:

This is a pet subject of mine and I've read everything i can find. From papers I've read its well none that the average woman's pee is indeed smaller but you have to remember that women are smaller overall. There are women out there with big capacities, trust me. Have you seen the japanese holders on twitter?

I have not seen. Could you please post a link on the forum?

Edited by radu
On 5/27/2022 at 8:43 PM, radu said:

It is important not to go to pee at the first feeling of pressure on the bladder, because then the capacity of the bladder decreases. You can also exercise the strength of the muscles around the urethra by stopping the peeing and peeing again. How do you sleep through the night?

Generally pee once. 

13 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Generally pee once. 

If you only go to pee once at night, won't you accumulate more than 200 ml? Will it not be any more in the morning?

• Hot 1