How large is your bladder?

How large is your bladder?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. How large is your bladder?

On 3/5/2019 at 10:41 AM, UnabashedUser said:

I pee when I have to. Holding is painful for me.

Same thing for me. I can hold it in for a while gets really painful and it was the last time that i held it in as long

• 4 weeks later...

I was curious myself after reading this, so measured when i got home after a long bus journey today, at the time measured i was pretty keen to pee but I had just managed to walk to the shops first so not painful or anything and it was a fraction over 1litre  just started overflowing the jug as I was finishing , fortunately i was holding it over the bath 🙂

• Hot 1
On 3/5/2019 at 8:47 AM, Adyguy6970 said:

Well my todger, unfortunately, is very much on the small size.  I'd love an extra few inches.  

Ditto. Although my former GF said it was fine because she could suck the whole thing without gagging 😁

I used to have a bladder like a space hopper - could hold buckets!! Go all night on a bender and only pee when I can  home.

But as I'm now an old fart, I went for "Small".

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1

I'm kind of curious so I thought I would ask. What bladder do you like in others the most. Like do you find one better than another or something of that sort 😂😂

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, Riley said:

I'm kind of curious so I thought I would ask. What bladder do you like in others the most. Like do you find one better than another or something of that sort 😂😂

I've never met anyone who was into peeing or any of this but I think I'd like a girl with a small one because I'd get to experience her peeing much more often! 😂

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

I've never met anyone who was into peeing or any of this but I think I'd like a girl with a small one because I'd get to experience her peeing much more often! 😂

But a girl with a huge bladder can piss a lot!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I adore girls who need to piss constantly, they are so cute and vulnerable

But I thought I was normal for all my life and now that I discover that a "one liter +" bladder is considered huge, I won't change it for anything different!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

But a girl with a huge bladder can piss a lot!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I adore girls who need to piss constantly, they are so cute and vulnerable

But I thought I was normal for all my life and now that I discover that a "one liter +" bladder is considered huge, I won't change it for anything different!!!

one liter is like 6.5 times my bladder size xD

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Riley said:

I like both as I do enjoy seeing folk that have big long pees, but purely for seeing it so often, I probably would choose someone with a smaller bladder 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
9 minutes ago, Riley said:

one liter is like 6.5 times my bladder size xD

It's atually curious that it is so cutely small

Try hold it a bit… and slowly it will enlarge… but with self-love, uh, nothing stupid

A kiss

cute EDIT: my bladder reached 1,3 to its extreme… but it's a dark story… Occult was involved...

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

I like both as I do enjoy seeing folk that have big long pees, but purely for seeing it so often, I probably would choose someone with a smaller bladder 

Indeed I don't piss exceedingly often, now that you bring me to reflect about it

• Love 1

I have to go all the time, even if I don't drink a lot. My friends a lot of times make jokes about the fact that i pee a lot xD Road trips can get a little complicated for me xD 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Ironically I don’t even think I go all that often. Maybe once every 2-3 hours. Like, I went half an hour ago and probably won’t go again for a few hours. 

HHEHEHEHEH Wish I was there...

12 minutes ago, Riley said:

Road trips can get a little complicated for me xD 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I bet!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, spywareonya said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I bet!!!

usually ill plan ahead and not drink any fluids for a few hours hours before leaving so i can last a few hours before needing to stop, but sometimes it wont work out and like 40 minutes in ill need to go badly xD

Also if I drink any amount of fluids ill have to pee within the hour and then consistently pee afterward. Like after I do holds here i usually am peeing every like 20 minutes xD

Just now, chubbybirb999 said:

I find the same after a hold. I may not pee for 3-5 hours but then might need to go about three times an hour!

you can hold for 3-5 hours? thats really impressive, i wish I could hold like that!

Just now, chubbybirb999 said:

I can but it’s usually if I’ve not been drinking a whole lot and it’s usually agony by hour three xP I think my record is 6 hours but I’ve never gotten anywhere near that in a while. 

Ill probably hold tonight for possibly 2-3 hours

if i completely dont drink for several hours and then start a hold the max i think ive gotten is 3

Just now, Riley said:

and by the end im like shaking with pee covered hands desperatly trying to hold it in until it involuntarily flows out 

That’s a totally amazing image 🙂 I regret to say, I don’t reach this stage often. Even when I’m like 9/10 desperate I don’t leak much at all. Maybe little drops and drips but not much. I generally just end up going when it hurts too much.