How large is your bladder?

How large is your bladder?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. How large is your bladder?

Well Ive had my bladder scanned and it was found that I had over a liter in me and I didnt even fell the need to pee at all. The doctor was blown away telling me most ppl would be bent over in pain at that point. Next thing I know I'm getting a cathater put in lol.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, Riley said:

I was curious where everyone was so I decided to make a poll🙂

I’ve gone with average (I think) - but I do find sometimes it seems to shrink to tiny - I think certain artificial sweeteners in drinks do it, where I can feel on the point of wetting in moments and then pee a thimble full. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I have a very large bladder I can hold it long on a road trip. I have held it  for 12 hours long. I can hold 4 beers and water at a bar. I have pee over two mintes  long.

I have the pee videos showing long pees of me.

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, pee01 said:

I have a very large bladder I can hold it long on a road trip. I have held it  for 12 hours long. I can hold 4 beers and water at a bar. I have pee over two mintes  long.

I have the pee videos showing long pees of me.

Now you're just showing off @pee01....  ha ha !!!

I figure I'm average, but it's not like we compare with the people in our day-to-day lives. I've done some measurements. I tend to get the first urge around 2-3 oz. 4-6 oz it gets stronger. On a normal day, by 10 oz I'm feeling desperate. I doubt I get much beyond that in normal situations. By 20 oz I'm dancing.

Drinking beer and going for broke, I've pushed myself to my limits and get close to 30 oz (about 850 ml for the Europeans here). 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Mine’s quite small! I have a good ability to hold my pee when I need to go but generally I’ll pee at least once an hour at home!

Well once an hour provides lots of opportunities for naughty peeing hahaha

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, PissDude said:

I figure I'm average, but it's not like we compare with the people in our day-to-day lives. I've done some measurements. I tend to get the first urge around 2-3 oz. 4-6 oz it gets stronger. On a normal day, by 10 oz I'm feeling desperate. I doubt I get much beyond that in normal situations. By 20 oz I'm dancing.

Drinking beer and going for broke, I've pushed myself to my limits and get close to 30 oz (about 850 ml for the Europeans here). 

My record had been 8 355ml cans of beer before I had to pee, believe me it was like a fire hose coming out hahaha. I can usually hold 4 to 5 cans before peeing, after that its every beer makes me pee Haha 

• Like 1

Can't give an answer to the poll, since I have no idea what  Tiny, Small, Average, Large or Titanic represents in terms of numbers. Also I have no idea how much anyone else can hold, so another reason I can't give you an answer.

What I DO can give though IS a definate number. 😉

My record is about 1,100 ml, according to the meassuring cup I have in my bathroom. That was a morning-pee, and around 800 -1,000 ml is about normal for a morning-pee from me, when I have sleept at least 7 or 8 hours.

On average a normal pee can be everything in between 200ml and 500 ml.

(If you wonder why I do have a meaasuring cup in my bathroom: I was curious.)

So, where do I fit on that scale of yours, Riley? 😉

• Hot 1
5 hours ago, WantonLee said:

Can't give an answer to the poll, since I have no idea what  Tiny, Small, Average, Large or Titanic represents in terms of numbers. Also I have no idea how much anyone else can hold, so another reason I can't give you an answer.

What I DO can give though IS a definate number. 😉

My record is about 1,100 ml, according to the meassuring cup I have in my bathroom. That was a morning-pee, and around 800 -1,000 ml is about normal for a morning-pee from me, when I have sleept at least 7 or 8 hours.

On average a normal pee can be everything in between 200ml and 500 ml.

(If you wonder why I do have a meaasuring cup in my bathroom: I was curious.)

So, where do I fit on that scale of yours, Riley? 😉

I'd say that's a large🙂😜 though everything seems large compared to mine😂😂

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1

I have no way of knowing unless I go for an exam. However my family doctor said a few years ago that I had a healthy bladder.

I don't know how to evaluate the size so I went with large. I have peed in measuring cup, curiosity from my hubby, and on average, I was on the 700ml. Moment that I had an urge, 1000ml ish. Holding it in got me in the 1500ml a few times if not a little more.

I am sure there must be some record holding out there that can claim the Titanic title. Has anyone ever researched this?

• Agree 1
  • Hot 2

I found an article about a person who had an 11 Liter bladder capacity. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nine.com.au/article/790c4e76-97f1-4323-8e3b-525bc3193192

If you just want the summery. Basically this person went to the doctor with stomach pains and a ct scan revealed that they was holding 11 Liters of pee inside of their bladder. They inserted a catheter and it took 4 hours for them to pee all the 11 liters out. 

• Like 2

I never measured it precisely, only with the help of drinking bottles and i guess its about 700ml to 900ml. But the absolute max might be higher as there were occassions when i was more desperate.

Even though that feeling can sometimes be misleading as i sometimes feel desperate only to be 'disappointed' by the amount. I can drink a fair amount before having to go though, could spend all day at school without going once. But after i have been really desperate for a while and finally relieved myself i need to go way more often for the next 2 hours or so. 

I usually pee as soon as I feel the need as a matter of freedom and psychological dominance and feministic empowerment.

BUT when I have to hold (like at work) I piss a roughly 1 liter per piss

I have had chances where I got to fill a 1,5 liter bottle with a single piss but was 1) painful and 2) related to absurdily intimate Occult operations so I can't talk about it.

I think I qualify for Titanic, unless this last term goes for abnormal people like that one with the 11 liters capacity I read just above

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I've gone for average, because whilst I haven't got the strongest bladder in the world I can usually go for up to 3 or 4 hours during the day.  At lot depends on my health though, the weather and what I've had to drink as well as how much.  However I can pretty much depend on having to get up at least once or twice in the night.  

Edited by Adyguy6970
  • Hot 1

The boring engineering mind in me finds it mildly amusing that twice as many people have gone for 'large' or 'titanic' as those that have gone for 'tiny' or 'small' - maybe that comes with the territory.

The thought that really amuses me is the responses you'd get if you asked the blokes to estimate the size of their todgers!

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

The boring engineering mind in me finds it mildly amusing that twice as many people have gone for 'large' or 'titanic' as those that have gone for 'tiny' or 'small' - maybe that comes with the territory.

The thought that really amuses me is the responses you'd get if you asked the blokes to estimate the size of their todgers!

Well my todger, unfortunately, is very much on the small size.  I'd love an extra few inches.  

Edited by Adyguy6970
  • Haha 1

I have no idea, so I've gone with average.  I know I can pee more than 500 mil in one go, but I have nothing to compare it to.

And, for the record, I want to take @Riley out drinking ... and watch that tiny bladder in action.   Once we've both had a few and both need relief, we'll, that's when the fun starts.  😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 2