Old Storage Area (with picture)

3 hours ago, Sephora said:

So the company for whom I work for has decided to make room for achieves, filing documents until the new sector opens.

A while ago, I had to search info for a client which took longer because anyone who does filing in their job knows how fustrating it can be when there are no labels on the boxes and the file your looking for is misplaced. While there... I needed to go pee. Now please understand. The people who designed this place didn't think of everything because to access a sink or bathroom, we need to walk down the hallway, take the elevator to the main floor and walk about, i am not good in calculatin distances but it was not close. So I took an executive decsion and relieved myself on a carpet in one of the rows. I will avoid that area for a while too. *wink*

19190219_110244.jpg

Very bold move, I love it haha

• 2 weeks later...

I love this, very good. I admire your courage, i would most likely not have the guts to do so even though i often thought about it as i could probably gain access to a building with an empty carpeted office.

Was it a long process of getting that bold the more naughty peeings you did or were you always somehow more fearless than most?

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 5:09 PM, Sephora said:

So the company for whom I work for has decided to make room for achieves, filing documents until the new sector opens.

A while ago, I had to search info for a client which took longer because anyone who does filing in their job knows how fustrating it can be when there are no labels on the boxes and the file your looking for is misplaced. While there... I needed to go pee. Now please understand. The people who designed this place didn't think of everything because to access a sink or bathroom, we need to walk down the hallway, take the elevator to the main floor and walk about, i am not good in calculatin distances but it was not close. So I took an executive decsion and relieved myself on a carpet in one of the rows. I will avoid that area for a while too. *wink*

19190219_110244.jpg

Wow. If only that were my carpet and I were seeing you doing it.

Seriously, though. I admire your audacity. Nice one.

• Haha 1
On 3/3/2019 at 1:49 AM, Remi said:

I love this, very good. I admire your courage, i would most likely not have the guts to do so even though i often thought about it as i could probably gain access to a building with an empty carpeted office.

Was it a long process of getting that bold the more naughty peeings you did or were you always somehow more fearless than most?

Oh no, i feared a lot. I was scared, to oh i need to go now, to I really need to pee, to whatever. 

Keep in mind, I was far away from getting to the ground level washroom. I just be very careful and if I get caught, I will tell that I can't hold it in anymore.

Edit: I edit my post a lot because English is not my first language 😁

Edited by Sephora
  • Hot 2