I was out last night.Went to a bar with live music.While there I used the toilets a couple of times.When the band finished I left and it wasn't long before the mix of cold air and alcohol got me needing to go again.I walked around for a while until I found a nice dark alley.I quickly unzipped,pulled my cock out and started peeing against some bins then turned and sprayed my piss around giving it a good soaking.

I stayed in town a little while longer until it was time to get a taxi home.Again my bladder was filling up nicely.Once in the taxi,I could think of nothing more than peeing again.Luckily the journey was quick with none of the usual small talk.I was dropped off close to my house,but i didn't go straight in.Instead I walked very quickly,as by now I was desperate,to a grassy area with a building used as a changing room for football teams normally.There are houses nearby but they were all in darkness.I unzipped again and with a sigh of relief peed up against the building.I made a good wet patch on the wall.Then turned and sprayed the last few drops on the grass.Feeling relieved,I walked the short distance back to home.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1