Let's get to know each other better :)

Alright so I know people are in the chat room brief and quickly which doesn't give much time to get to know one another. I want to try to fix that. Honestly if you think about it... most of us don't really know much about each other other than our 'interest'.  Maybe if we knew more about one another that would help spark friendships (besides the pee fetish stuff). A friendship can be more successful if it's based on more than just 1 thing. I will start by saying a few things about me and then I hope others respond and maybe there will be some friendship connections.

Fav movies: Sleepless in Seattle. Wall-e. Fast times at Ridgemount High. Sixteen Candles. Stardust. 

Fav tv shows: Sabrina the teenage witch. Full House. Amazing world of gumball. Lucifer. 3rd rock from the sun. The Drew carey show.

Fav foods: pizza. Mac and cheese. Chicken noodle Soup.

Fav bands: Faultlines. Savage Garden. Mad T Party. Good Charlotte.

Fav snack: Popcorn.

Hobbies: knitting, latch hook, cosplay, photography, writing stories, diamond painting.

Pets: I have 1 dog.

Fav holiday: Halloween

Greatest Achievement: Graduating college.

Describe your typical day: I work a bit from home. I watch QVC. I hang out with my dog. 

Personalities I love in a friend: Funny. Calm. Relaxed. Goofy. Cheerful. Supportive. Kind. Not easily agitated. Positivity. 

• Like 3

Ok, I will respond.

Favourite movies - Dances with wolves, Total Recall, Silence of the Lambs, The Breakfast Club, 12 Angry men, Braveheart, Mad Max 1, Saving Private Ryan, Downfall (Der Untergang).

Favourite TV shows - Spooks, Have I got news for you, any Star Trek, plus science, history, true crime, and politics documentaries.

Favourite foods - Takeaways...KFC, MacDonalds, Chinese takeaways, fish and chips. Home cooked... Full English breakfast (sausage, egg, bacon, tomato, mushrooms, baked beans, buttered toast). Smoked haddock, chips (fries) and sweetcorn. Steak, egg chips and mushrooms. Roast lamb. Also love mint choc chip ice cream. 

Favourite bands - Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac, David Bowie,  Meatloaf, Marrilion.

Favourite snack - Salt and vinegar or cheese and onion crisps (potato chips)

Hobbies - War games, reading historical novels plus history or politics non fiction, driving, summer days on beaches.

Pets - I have a hamster.

Favourite Holiday - Easter Sunday, because my supermarket workplace is closed by law so it's a guaranteed day off.

Greatest achievement - giving up smoking. You have to have been an addicted chain smoker as I used to be to know quite what an achievement that is.

Typical day - Get up, make coffee, go on internet, check emails, FB, peefans, and twitter. Get into a political argument with someone about something online. Have bath, get dressed, go to work. Come home, maybe deliver some political leaflets for an hour, more internet or book reading, maybe watch something on Netflix, and catch the news somewhere

Traits I value in a friend - Loyalty, compassion, understanding, intelligence, good sense of humour, being supportive. Willingness to share their troubles and understand and empathise with mine.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

i am 30 year old autistic male from the UK

Hobbies play video games and reading comics/manga

Pets 1 pointer labrador mix male dog

Favourite foods hamburger pizza chinken nunget's and takeaways

Favourite TV shows the simpsons family guy bobs burger Dr Who american dad Rick and Morty only fools and horses bottom tv show

Favourite Holiday Christmas

Greatest achievement finishing school and complete super mario Lost Level's 

Traits I value in a friend  Loyalty, compassion, understanding and have my back 

• Love 1

Yeah, I'll be in too.

Male 52, married.

Favorite movies - Dances with wolves, Total Recall, Braveheart, Mad Max (all of them), Saving Private Ryan, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Star Wars (all of them)

Favorite TV shows - Star Trek, Outlander (I don't watch much tv)

Favorite foods - KFC, MacDonalds, Local Chinese and Local hotels. Maigh can cook a few things we like, Lamb Shanks, Roast Pork

Favorite bands - Pink Floyd, The Angels, Midnight Oil, Marilyn Manson

Favorite snack - Shapes, biscuits we have here, 

Hobbies - Computers, internet, PS4, music and woodworking

Pets - Wee little doggo we 'inherited', her name is Matilda

Favorite Holiday - Christmas through to New year, the whole week is dead. Easter is pretty good too.

Greatest achievement - Forming an Internet company, branching out to programming, selling before the internet bubble burst.

Typical day - Coffee with Maigh, then pretty much decide on what to do with the day. PS4 takes care of some of that, PC, xbox, gardening. Some days are pretty hard to kill.

Traits I value in a friend - Loyalty, mostly. Fun loving, sense of humor, a good person to have around.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I'm a 35 year old American female. 

As a 59 year old American male, I'm old enough to be your father! 😮 (How did I let myself get that way?)

As for my answers,  they're probably way different from yours.

Fav movies: an eclectic mix of current and classic, often foreign. Recently saw Green Book and The Mercy. I'd earlier seen what The Upside is based upon.

Fav tv shows: These days I watch little tv, but faves in the last decade have been, Mad Men, NCIS and Boston Legal.

Fav foods: I pretty much stick to a macrobiotic diet,  but when I eat out it's usually Japanese, Thai or Italian. 

Fav bands: have a few friends who played in bands over the years and I'm partial to their work. None ever made it big, but as a teen one used to practice with Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Fav snack: the granola I make is awfully addicting. If I'm not careful I'll eat more than a day's worth of calories in one sitting

Hobbies: sports (hiking, biking, kayaking, boating), travel, photography, reading, camping.

Pets: My lifestyle wouldn't be fair for either me or them, so I enjoy the ones my friends have.  

Fav holiday: Christmas  Don't like the cold, but love the lights and music.

Greatest Achievement: editing a book a colleague wrote and seeing it make the NY Times list of best sellers.

Describe your typical day: Hopefully there's nothing typical about my day. (I get bored quickly with the same old thing.) But, the first thing I do when when I'm home  is get on the computer and check in on the big world out there. (Okay, usually AFTER I pee!) The rest of the day seems to go by pretty quickly between my writing and editing, exercise, catching up with friends around the globe and the occasional hobby. When I'm on the road, it's usually driving for a few hours, interview folks, then drive some more. Often some very long days, but I have met some interesting people and seen great sights.

Personalities I love in a friend: Always curious and loves trying out new stuff. Serious but silly. Brutally honest but being so in a nice way. Staying calm in a storm (sometimes literally). Loyal and supportive, but never afraid to speak up on their own. 

A few more things about me: I make my living as a writer and editor, although I went to school for science and engineering. Yes, it was filled with those people you see on Big Bang Theory. In fact, a big reason why I love the outdoors and exercise a lot is that, if I didn't, I'd probably resemble Sheldon. Rather, I'd like you to think of me as that really cool professor.  

26, Scottish, female 

Favourite movies - Beauty and the Beast, Inside Out, Song of the Sea, Forrest Gump

Favourite TV shows - Masterchef, RuPaul’s Drag Race, Heroes, Bob’s Burgers, Gravity Falls, Brooklyn Nine Nine, The Good Place

Favourite foods - Macaroni cheese, strawberry cake, lasagne, home made bread

Favourite bands - I don’t really like bands as a whole, I like two or three songs from many many different bands 

Favourite snack - Prawn cocktail crisps, toffee popcorn, yoghurts

Hobbies - reading manga, reading fiction, drawing, video games

Pets - I have a cat 🐈 

Favourite Holiday - Christmas 

Greatest achievement - Graduating with my masters

Typical day - Get up, have shower, go to work, teach classes, come home, eat dinner, prep for the following day’s lessons, use internet and read for the rest of the night  

Traits I value in a friend: Reliability, honesty, openness, sense of humour, being supportive and emphathetic, not being a diva/drama queen cos I can’t deal with that xP 

Edited by chubbybirb999
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Male, 34 West Texas, USA. Married to Bonita (Bonnie) another wet fan.

Movies:  Anything with Willis or Eastwood, Steve McQueen.  Anything with trains. Blade Runner. Cherry 19.

TV Shows: Pawn Star, Wheeler Dealers, Pickers, Aerial America

Foods: Anything Italian, barbecue, Tex Mex, lemon meringue pie, blueberries, peaches, apples, steaks, burgers, pancakes, pussy. Ass.

Bands:  Classic country anything. Classic bar rock. Rockabilly

Snack:  Snickers bars

Hobbies:  Target shooting,   motor biking, hunting, fishing. Writing true erotic stories of love life.  http://reddit.com/r/truewetsex. Fucking. Peeing.

Greatest achievement:  Graduating college, getting out of the navy alive, getting married to a hot Mexican girl who digs the wet life.

Typical day:  Get up, pee, relieve a boner in various ways usually with the wife's help, work at writing and editing technical manuals for aerospace org. Return home, eat and drink, play wet and cum games with wife.  Rinse. Repeat. 

Edited by UnabashedUser
5 hours ago, glad1 said:

As a 59 year old American male, I'm old enough to be your father! 😮 (How did I let myself get that way?)

As for my answers,  they're probably way different from yours.

Fav movies: an eclectic mix of current and classic, often foreign. Recently saw Green Book and The Mercy. I'd earlier seen what The Upside is based upon.

Fav tv shows: These days I watch little tv, but faves in the last decade have been, Mad Men, NCIS and Boston Legal.

Fav foods: I pretty much stick to a macrobiotic diet,  but when I eat out it's usually Japanese, Thai or Italian. 

Fav bands: have a few friends who played in bands over the years and I'm partial to their work. None ever made it big, but as a teen one used to practice with Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Fav snack: the granola I make is awfully addicting. If I'm not careful I'll eat more than a day's worth of calories in one sitting

Hobbies: sports (hiking, biking, kayaking, boating), travel, photography, reading, camping.

Pets: My lifestyle wouldn't be fair for either me or them, so I enjoy the ones my friends have.  

Fav holiday: Christmas  Don't like the cold, but love the lights and music.

Greatest Achievement: editing a book a colleague wrote and seeing it make the NY Times list of best sellers.

Describe your typical day: Hopefully there's nothing typical about my day. (I get bored quickly with the same old thing.) But, the first thing I do when when I'm home  is get on the computer and check in on the big world out there. (Okay, usually AFTER I pee!) The rest of the day seems to go by pretty quickly between my writing and editing, exercise, catching up with friends around the globe and the occasional hobby. When I'm on the road, it's usually driving for a few hours, interview folks, then drive some more. Often some very long days, but I have met some interesting people and seen great sights.

Personalities I love in a friend: Always curious and loves trying out new stuff. Serious but silly. Brutally honest but being so in a nice way. Staying calm in a storm (sometimes literally). Loyal and supportive, but never afraid to speak up on their own. 

A few more things about me: I make my living as a writer and editor, although I went to school for science and engineering. Yes, it was filled with those people you see on Big Bang Theory. In fact, a big reason why I love the outdoors and exercise a lot is that, if I didn't, I'd probably resemble Sheldon. Rather, I'd like you to think of me as that really cool professor.  

You know what's funny.... When I first started to become interested in watersports.. I was like 15 or 16..and I did chat with guys (sometimes older) about it... and they were usually in their mid to late 30's or 40's..and I thought that was 'old' back then... Now to me 80 is old. 

4 hours ago, chubbybirb999 said:

26, Scottish, female 

Favourite movies - Beauty and the Beast, Inside Out, Song of the Sea, Forrest Gump

Favourite TV shows - Masterchef, RuPaul’s Drag Race, Heroes, Bob’s Burgers, Gravity Falls, Brooklyn Nine Nine, The Good Place

Favourite foods - Macaroni cheese, strawberry cake, lasagne, home made bread

Favourite bands - I don’t really like bands as a whole, I like two or three songs from many many different bands 

Favourite snack - Prawn cocktail crisps, toffee popcorn, yoghurts

Hobbies - reading manga, reading fiction, drawing, video games

Pets - I have a cat 🐈 

Favourite Holiday - Christmas 

Greatest achievement - Graduating with my masters

Typical day - Get up, have shower, go to work, teach classes, come home, eat dinner, prep for the following day’s lessons, use internet and read for the rest of the night  

Traits I value in a friend: Reliability, honesty, openness, sense of humour, being supportive and emphathetic, not being a diva/drama queen cos I can’t deal with that xP 

You sound very much like myself. 🙂   I love 'Inside Out'. 

Well, older guys do seem to have more wisdom. If I only knew when I was in my twenties what I know today....! 😃

Age is only a number anyway. Aside from a few aches, I can still do what I did 30 years ago and often better. If anything, I'm stronger and have more endurance.

1 hour ago, glad1 said:

Well, older guys do seem to have more wisdom. If I only knew when I was in my twenties what I know today....! 😃

Age is only a number anyway. Aside from a few aches, I can still do what I did 30 years ago and often better. If anything, I'm stronger and have more endurance.

When I was like 20 I regarded anyone over 30 as ancient, lol.

Now, anyone under 30 is positively youthful.

Ok, so here we go - from yet another guy old enough to be your dad...  a young 50yr old from Lancashire, Northwest UK

Fav movies:  The Boat That Rocked,   Grand Prix,  Apollo 13

Fav tv shows:  Really don't know...  Life On Mars probably

Fav foods:    Southern Soul Food

Fav bands:   Queen, The Who, Pink Floyd....  That sort of ancient stuff

Fav snack:   Chocolate, Lancashire Cheese & crackers

Hobbies:   For the last year cycling, photography - turned hobby into professional business and anything nerdy too.

Pets:   A stupidly tame Cockatiel

Fav holiday:   Touring Tennessee & Kentucky in 2015, again with a NY stopover in 2017. 

Greatest Achievement: Not yet happened...  but best achievement to date learning there's not much in life worth regretting.

Describe your typical day:   Wake up just before the alarm, quick check of PeeFans - normal office day, chauffeuring teenager about, cuddles on sofa, check peefans, bed.  Weekends vary between bike ride and the mundane to the awesome rock n roll photography lifestyle - but not too much of that here, thats a separate life.

Personalities I love in a friend:  Humour, fun, honesty, loyalty. Ballsy.

Iam a 35 your old Male from western Canada.

Favorite movies: saving private Ryan, deadpool movies, both John wick movies

Favorite tv shows: NCIS Los Angeles, the ranch on Netflix, masterchef, 

Favorite foods: anything homemade lol. I love to cook 

Favorite bands: I don't have any really, I listen to all kinds of music

Favorite snack: either popcorn or ice cream

Hobbies: going to the rifle and pistol range, golfing, board games, and card games

Pets: my wife and I have a dog

Favorite holiday: Christmas 

Greatest achievement: becoming a dad 

Typical day: as a grain farmer it varies from day to day lol. Spring planting my day is different from harvest in the fall. During the winter I haul grain and work in the shop

Anything else just ask haha

Edited by speedy3471
  • Like 1

I'm a 43 year old female from the United States.

My favorite movies are typically musical related.  Right now I love The Greatest Showman, Rent and Disney's Enchanted.  If not a musical, I like a good sci-fi or drama film.  I cannot stand comedies (they're just not funny to me) or most rom-coms.

I do not watch TV, so I can't answer this one.

My favorite foods are so eclectic.  I love cooking and always trying new recipes.  For takeout, my favorite is sushi.  But I also think a selection of cheeses, very good bread, and a nice bottle of red wine makes a perfect dinner.

I currently don't have any favorite bands.  The CDs I listen to most can be Adelle, Simon and Garfunkel, Michael Jackson, Carol King, Billy Idol, etc. (Did I mention my eclectic tastes before? lol)

My favorite snack would be something that's available when Im hungry.  Maybe a handful of grapes or some nuts.

My favorite hobbies are hiking, gardening, spending time at the beach, reading (I love true crime), hanging out at bookstores, and cooking.

I have a pet dog.  He's so small that he's afraid of cats 😂

My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.  It's the only holiday that's not commercialized.  It's just about spending time with those we love.  

My greatest achievement is raising my two wonderful daughters as a single mother.  

My typical day is busy!  Wake up early to get the kids up, start getting ready for work then stop to drive them to school, back home to finish getting ready (I spend lots of time on hair and makeup.  I like looking pretty).  Work a full day as a manager of a florist shop.  My lunch break is leaving the shop to pick the kids up from school and drive them home.  When finished work after 9 hours, I head home.  Usually have to drop off and pick up at least one kid from all the activities they're involved in.  I make dinner and we sit down to eat together as a family every night.  After dinner, I make lunches for the next day.  Finally, I'll take a very long, hot shower, which helps me relax.  Then off to bed.

The personalities I admire in a friend would be someone happy and excited with life.  I can't stand downers and victims.  Negativity is a huge turn off.  

• Love 4

Nice topic!  I'm a divorced male, 59, in the area of Detroit, USA

Fav movies:  Too many to count, but all of Stanley Kubrick's films are my faves!  Also, Some Like It Hot and The Seven Year Itch with Marilyn Monroe.

Fav tv shows: I hate the newer sitcoms and dramas, but did like Two and a Half Men.  I love Nova, Nature, and 48 Hours Mystery.

Fav foods: Lebanese cuisine, love it.  Also, salmon with rice and asparagus.  Yummy, my fave meal!

Fav bands: Beatles, Stones, Peter Gabriel-era Genesis, Procol Harum.

Fav snack: Smoked almonds

Hobbies: Don't really have any at the moment.  I did play drums for many years professionally, started lessons at age 5.  I used to collect baseball cards too.

Pets:  Don't have one, but my favorite was Maxwell, a cat.  He was so unique.  I still miss him.   

Fav holiday: Don't have one, but my fave trip was to Niagara Falls.  Went there twice and fell in love with it.

Greatest Achievement: Though I did manage and play in a band for 13 years and earned two college degrees, I think to still be here
despite the many hard times is my greatest achievement. (Divorce, job loss, homelessness, death of son, disability.)

Describe your typical day:  Coffee...and whatever comes next.  Usually checking my email and my website.  My days are pretty open.

Personalities I love in a friend:  LOL!  Sadly, I've had horrible luck in this area. 

Edited by 2prnot2p
23 hours ago, Lilipee said:

I make dinner and we sit down to eat together as a family every night.

That is so sweet and wonderful!  When I was married, we ate dinner together every night too.  It's sad that so many families don't.  Kudos to you!

Edited by 2prnot2p
15 hours ago, Lilipee said:

I'm a 43 year old female from the United States.

My favorite movies are typically musical related.  Right now I love The Greatest Showman, Rent and Disney's Enchanted.  If not a musical, I like a good sci-fi or drama film.  I cannot stand comedies (they're just not funny to me) or most rom-coms.

I do not watch TV, so I can't answer this one.

My favorite foods are so eclectic.  I love cooking and always trying new recipes.  For takeout, my favorite is sushi.  But I also think a selection of cheeses, very good bread, and a nice bottle of red wine makes a perfect dinner.

I currently don't have any favorite bands.  The CDs I listen to most can be Adelle, Simon and Garfunkel, Michael Jackson, Carol King, Billy Idol, etc. (Did I mention my eclectic tastes before? lol)

My favorite snack would be something that's available when Im hungry.  Maybe a handful of grapes or some nuts.

My favorite hobbies are hiking, gardening, spending time at the beach, reading (I love true crime), hanging out at bookstores, and cooking.

I have a pet dog.  He's so small that he's afraid of cats 😂

My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.  It's the only holiday that's not commercialized.  It's just about spending time with those we love.  

My greatest achievement is raising my two wonderful daughters as a single mother.  

My typical day is busy!  Wake up early to get the kids up, start getting ready for work then stop to drive them to school, back home to finish getting ready (I spend lots of time on hair and makeup.  I like looking pretty).  Work a full day as a manager of a florist shop.  My lunch break is leaving the shop to pick the kids up from school and drive them home.  When finished work after 9 hours, I head home.  Usually have to drop off and pick up at least one kid from all the activities they're involved in.  I make dinner and we sit down to eat together as a family every night.  After dinner, I make lunches for the next day.  Finally, I'll take a very long, hot shower, which helps me relax.  Then off to bed.

The personalities I admire in a friend would be someone happy and excited with life.  I can't stand downers and victims.  Negativity is a huge turn off.  

I can't imagine being a single mom and raising 2 kids. Iam glad to have my wife beside me as we raise our son. Props to you 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I can't imagine being a single mom and raising 2 kids. Iam glad to have my wife beside me as we raise our son. Props to you 

Thank you!  My husband left when the girls were 1 and 3.  They are older teenagers now.  It definitely wasn't always easy, but looking back, I don't think I'd have it any other way.  I raised them well, and they made me incredibly strong.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lilipee said:

Thank you!  My husband left when the girls were 1 and 3.  They are older teenagers now.  It definitely wasn't always easy, but looking back, I don't think I'd have it any other way.  I raised them well, and they made me incredibly strong.

Your welcome. I have to doughts your raised then well. If you raised to daughters from 1 years old to teenagers, you can do anything you see your mind to. I couldn't imagine a tougher job in the world

Good idea this,so here goes.

Male 49 from Scotland(seem to be a few of us on here which is good)

Favourite Movies:Rainman the first 2 Crocodile Dundee movies,really enjoyed Stan and Ollie recently and some of the more recent Bond Movies Especially Skyfall

TV: I'm a bit of a news junkie,also follow Politics.Docummentaries.Quizzes,music programmes(NOT X factor type stuff) and watching sport.

Food: Like Chinese,enjoy eating out when I can.Can't beat a good steak if it's cooked right.

Snacks:Crisps,chocolate.

Hobbies:I sing with a local Barbershop chorus.Travel,music,Politics and going to watch my local football team(which can sometimes be frustrating)

No Pets,but I did own a gorgeous Basset Hound for 14 years.

Bands:A very wide range.Love live music and will give almost anything a listen except Jazz.Being Scottish I love bands such as The Proclaimers,Amy McDonald,KT Tunstall and 80's bands such as Deacon Blue.

Favourite Holiday:My annual summer break and Christmas up to a point.

Greatest Achievement:I would say that's a work in progress as I believe life is a bit of a journey.

My typical day would be up,find out what's happening in the world,off to work,home, catch up with social media ,bit of TV,Maybe Netflix.Catch up with friends and family.

Personalities I admire in friends are loyalty and the ability to put up with you no matter what and the willingness to listen and not judge.To be there for you when you need them even when you haven't seen them for ages.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

...and recently I ADORED The haunting of Hill House

Oh yeah I watched that on Netflix.

Spooky and creepy but I loved it.

I used to have to watch Star Trek afterwards before crashing out to make sure my sleep wasn't disturbed by it, lol.

• Love 1