A night with this beauty!

Grizzly Man

8 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I didn't think I would ever catch you off guard lol. Iam glad I did hahaha 

I'm exhausted (and sad Atl Madrid lost), and planning my sleepy sleepy… but the idea of bbqing pizza is out of this world

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 11 months later...
On 2/11/2019 at 2:24 PM, Grizzly Man said:

I enjoy hearing about people's fantasies if they were able to have fun with my wife. A fetish of mine. Lol if you think she is hot and beautiful as I do let me know! She is into naughty peeing, golden showers( neck down on her). she will gladly cover you from head to toe with her full bladder. She enjoys all forms of oral. Loves a good fucking and some anal. I would enjoy hearing about your fantasy night. If you're to embarrassed you can P.M. me. (Post and pictures have been approved by her lol)

20180111_215609.thumb.jpg.8e600c6c77a953bbaf07e075476e19f3.jpg.ed61f042af1f137b38ccb62079fe563c.jpg

20180111_215900.thumb.jpg.46b051005541d347055105fa0d577336.jpg.79fdc3e71b8f66d40afcb4d6d5e4072b.jpg

20180916_182751.thumb.jpg.1f1c71fa052dc5f323507b3a97d6edee.jpg

20171128_005623.thumb.jpg.cce7f858a3659422991e01fbdcb0fdb8.jpg.b4416b325f3b41445229a07399ac3602.jpg

Screenshot_20180126-093547.png.218f4e1709933682995924cf383f6bb4.thumb.png.c08943aa71402ab3b7835bf1a0774c0c.png.7312943fd8a5f6c89d63eb39fd9a4758.png

14812.thumb.jpeg.62fe05d14fea3eb2bcb2ad4e0c63301f.jpeg.670c839a48958e266eeff4e81dab0a97.jpeg

20180802_073407.thumb.jpg.ee0d777ddeb8bdfbdcdd62c4c5cb33f2.jpg

OMG!  She is one beautiful and sexy lady.  You truly are a very lucky guy Grizzly Man.

20180111_215609.thumb.jpg.8e600c6c77a953bbaf07e075476e19f3.jpg.ed61f042af1f137b38ccb62079fe563c.jpg

What a sexy color!  It's gorgeous as well as the lovely lady in it!!

14812.thumb.jpeg.62fe05d14fea3eb2bcb2ad4e0c63301f.jpeg.670c839a48958e266eeff4e81dab0a97.jpeg

What I'd give to have the opportunity to lick up this delicious looking pussy. Damn; wish I wasn't 2k miles away.

I'd settle for her pissing all over me and drinking her up. . . WOW!  She's awesome!   

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
On 3/5/2020 at 11:22 PM, P_lovinguy said:

OMG!  She is one beautiful and sexy lady.  You truly are a very lucky guy Grizzly Man.

What a sexy color!  It's gorgeous as well as the lovely lady in it!!

What I'd give to have the opportunity to lick up this delicious looking pussy. Damn; wish I wasn't 2k miles away.

I'd settle for her pissing all over me and drinking her up. . . WOW!  She's awesome!   

Iam betting she isn't wearing any panties under that lovely purple nighty😈

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1

Well I hope your wife won’t mind sharing you because I would definitely let you watch us to start and then join in.  
we would meet up for a few drinks. Not to much. Just a couple to loosen up.  Either some sweet wine or some fruity drinks to help make the pee sweeter later 😈.    We would arrive back at your house.  Open a bottle of sweet wine.  Set back on the couch very close to her and chat a little bit.  As we chat put my hand on her knee and slowly rub it up and down her thigh but not touch her pussy.  We start kissing and feel her big breasts through  her satin shirt. She isn’t wearing a bra and I feel her hard nipple. Rubbing my fingers over them.  Kiss down her neck around her ear lift her shirt over her head. Take both of her lovely breast in my hands cupping them running my fingers over her nipples pinching them lightly before taking one in my mouth and sucking on it then the other one.  I slide down the couch to her waiting pussy.  I look over to you. You have your pants open and you dick out slowly stroking it with your eyes glued to us. I turn my attention back to your lovely wife’s pussy.  I spread her legs. Running my hands along her thighs ever so lightly. I see her shutter, I kiss the inside of her thigh then licking my way to her pussy. Giving her very small licks all around the outside before homing in to her lips.  I start at the bottom of her pussy and I press my tongue inside to open her pussy lips up tasting her sweet juices already dripping out working my tongue up to the sweet spot.  She put one hand on my head and runs her finger through my hair. Trying to pull me in closer but I’m not ready to lick her clit just yet. I push my tongue deeper into her pussy and licking her lip getting a good taste.  Then I move my tongue to her clit and give it a couple flick with my tongue and then suck the bud into my mouth.  She moans and pulls my head closer.   I slip my middle finger insider her pussy pushing it up to her g spot.  I feel you beside us coming closer to get a better look.  I release her clit and ask you to grab the bottle of wine.  Her pussy juices are flowing freely  now down my hand. I tell you to pour the wine on her clit. You slowly start to pour the wine and I have my mouth back on her pussy. Drinking up both the cold wine and hot pussy juices flowing from her pussy.   This sets her over the edge and she squirts all over my fingers pumping in and out of her pussy and my face.   I keep sucking on her clit until she begs me to stop.   I left my face away but still have my fingers deep in her pussy rubbing her g spot.  You come over to kiss me tasting your wife’s pussy on my lips.  You stick your tongue in my mouth and I lightly suck it giving you a good taste.  I break away and tell you to go lay down.  Giving your wife’s pussy a kiss and lick while taking my fingers out. I stand up as I’m licking the cum from my fingers and hand.  I stand over u. Tell you to hold your dick straight up.  Your wife come over I squat down wear your dick is just resting on the outside of my pussy.   Your wife holds your dick For you I begin to start pissing on your cock head it runs down your shaft and all over her hand. She moves it around to hit my clit. I’m almost done I cut it off and stand up and squat over your face. You start licking all the piss from my wet pussy and finish the rest in your mouth which you greedily  drink it down. As I’m setting on your face your wife takes your pissy dick In her month and   Start sucking you, licking all my piss off you getting you rock hard. She squats down over your dick and slides her wet pussy onto your hard dick.  We kiss and rub each other tits as she riding your dick and And I’m setting on your face about to squirt all over you.  She goes down and suck on one of my tits and I cum all over your face as she is cuming too.  You can’t  hold out any more and drive your dick deep into her cunt and shot your cum in her waiting pussy.  Her pussy milks out every drop.   I get off your face.  And she stands up and I dive  right back into her pussy. greedly wanting to suck your cum from her pussy.  She lifts one leg up and rest on my shoulder and she starts to pee.   I take what I can in my mouth and the rest runs down my tits.  I suck as much of her piss and your cum from her pussy.  She stops and gets on the floor with me and starts playing with my tits again. You cum over and aim for them coving them with your piss as she licks and sucks my nipples.   She takes your cock and aimed it. As the last few drops drip out she takes your cock in her mouth and sucks you until your rock hard again.   Now it my turn to feel your rock hard cock in my pussy.  I get down on  my hands and knees and you enter me from behind grab my hips and thrust into me hard, you  fuck me hard and fast.  You wife lays down in front of me to offer  her pussy to me again.  I’m sure there is still more of your cum I can lick out of her.  She decides to get under neath me to lick my pussy while you fuck me.  I put two fingers in her pussy.  I’m having a hard time licking her from you pounding my pussy and her tongue working on my clit.  I start cumming moaning loudly and telling you to fuck  me harder.    I meet your thrust pushing my ass hard against your dick.  I squeezed just a little and push out a squirt of pee that send you  over the edge you grab  my hips hard and push it deep inside my pussy.  I feel every squirt of your cum hit the back of my pussy.  You pull out and it comes out into your wife’s waiting mouth.   I go back to licking her pussy clean while she cleans mine.  Then we turn around and cuddle up and kiss feeling each other as u lay down next to us.  Recovering for round 2.  

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
4 minutes ago, Sweets said:

Well I hope your wife won’t mind sharing you because I would definitely let you watch us to start and then join in.  
we would meet up for a few drinks. Not to much. Just a couple to loosen up.  Either some sweet wine or some fruity drinks to help make the pee sweeter later 😈.    We would arrive back at your house.  Open a bottle of sweet wine.  Set back on the couch very close to her and chat a little bit.  As we chat put my hand on her knee and slowly rub it up and down her thigh but not touch her pussy.  We start kissing and feel her big breasts through  her satin shirt. She isn’t wearing a bra and I feel her hard nipple. Rubbing my fingers over them.  Kiss down her neck around her ear lift her shirt over her head. Take both of her lovely breast in my hands cupping them running my fingers over her nipples pinching them lightly before taking one in my mouth and sucking on it then the other one.  I slide down the couch to her waiting pussy.  I look over to you. You have your pants open and you dick out slowly stroking it with your eyes glued to us. I turn my attention back to your lovely wife’s pussy.  I spread her legs. Running my hands along her thighs ever so lightly. I see her shutter, I kiss the inside of her thigh then licking my way to her pussy. Giving her very small licks all around the outside before homing in to her lips.  I start at the bottom of her pussy and I press my tongue inside to open her pussy lips up tasting her sweet juices already dripping out working my tongue up to the sweet spot.  She put one hand on my head and runs her finger through my hair. Trying to pull me in closer but I’m not ready to lick her clit just yet. I push my tongue deeper into her pussy and licking her lip getting a good taste.  Then I move my tongue to her clit and give it a couple flick with my tongue and then suck the bud into my mouth.  She moans and pulls my head closer.   I slip my middle finger insider her pussy pushing it up to her g spot.  I feel you beside us coming closer to get a better look.  I release her clit and ask you to grab the bottle of wine.  Her pussy juices are flowing freely  now down my hand. I tell you to pour the wine on her clit. You slowly start to pour the wine and I have my mouth back on her pussy. Drinking up both the cold wine and hot pussy juices flowing from her pussy.   This sets her over the edge and she squirts all over my fingers pumping in and out of her pussy and my face.   I keep sucking on her clit until she begs me to stop.   I left my face away but still have my fingers deep in her pussy rubbing her g spot.  You come over to kiss me tasting your wife’s pussy on my lips.  You stick your tongue in my mouth and I lightly suck it giving you a good taste.  I break away and tell you to go lay down.  Giving your wife’s pussy a kiss and lick while taking my fingers out. I stand up as I’m licking the cum from my fingers and hand.  I stand over u. Tell you to hold your dick straight up.  Your wife come over I squat down wear your dick is just resting on the outside of my pussy.   Your wife holds your dick For you I begin to start pissing on your cock head it runs down your shaft and all over her hand. She moves it around to hit my clit. I’m almost done I cut it off and stand up and squat over your face. You start licking all the piss from my wet pussy and finish the rest in your mouth which you greedily  drink it down. As I’m setting on your face your wife takes your pissy dick In her month and   Start sucking you, licking all my piss off you getting you rock hard. She squats down over your dick and slides her wet pussy onto your hard dick.  We kiss and rub each other tits as she riding your dick and And I’m setting on your face about to squirt all over you.  She goes down and suck on one of my tits and I cum all over your face as she is cuming too.  You can’t  hold out any more and drive your dick deep into her cunt and shot your cum in her waiting pussy.  Her pussy milks out every drop.   I get off your face.  And she stands up and I dive  right back into her pussy. greedly wanting to suck your cum from her pussy.  She lifts one leg up and rest on my shoulder and she starts to pee.   I take what I can in my mouth and the rest runs down my tits.  I suck as much of her piss and your cum from her pussy.  She stops and gets on the floor with me and starts playing with my tits again. You cum over and aim for them coving them with your piss as she licks and sucks my nipples.   She takes your cock and aimed it. As the last few drops drip out she takes your cock in her mouth and sucks you until your rock hard again.   Now it my turn to feel your rock hard cock in my pussy.  I get down on  my hands and knees and you enter me from behind grab my hips and thrust into me hard, you  fuck me hard and fast.  You wife lays down in front of me to offer  her pussy to me again.  I’m sure there is still more of your cum I can lick out of her.  She decides to get under neath me to lick my pussy while you fuck me.  I put two fingers in her pussy.  I’m having a hard time licking her from you pounding my pussy and her tongue working on my clit.  I start cumming moaning loudly and telling you to fuck  me harder.    I meet your thrust pushing my ass hard against your dick.  I squeezed just a little and push out a squirt of pee that send you  over the edge you grab  my hips hard and push it deep inside my pussy.  I feel every squirt of your cum hit the back of my pussy.  You pull out and it comes out into your wife’s waiting mouth.   I go back to licking her pussy clean while she cleans mine.  Then we turn around and cuddle up and kiss feeling each other as u lay down next to us.  Recovering for round 2.  

Wow what a sexy night!!! Reading that made my dick so hard!!!

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
13 hours ago, Grizzly Man said:

Here are some more of her in the purple plus one of her about to be fucked. Hope you enjoy!!!

20200309_014711.jpg

20200309_014828.jpg

20200309_015000.jpg

20200309_014901.jpg

20200309_015359.jpg

You wife’s tits are very similar to mine.  I think My ass is a little bigger than hers, hers is perfect I wish mine was a little smaller.  Maybe I should start a thread what would u do with me if you had me for a day lol 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Sweets said:

You wife’s tits are very similar to mine.  I think My ass is a little bigger than hers, hers is perfect I wish mine was a little smaller.  Maybe I should start a thread what would u do with me if you had me for a day lol 

Yes you should😈😈😈

• Love 1