A night with this beauty!

Grizzly Man

Guest UnabashedUser
On 2/11/2019 at 11:24 AM, Grizzly Man said:

I enjoy hearing about people's fantasies if they were able to have fun with my wife. A fetish of mine. Lol if you think she is hot and beautiful as I do let me know! She is into naughty peeing, golden showers( neck down on her). she will gladly cover you from head to toe with her full bladder. She enjoys all forms of oral. Loves a good fucking and some anal. I would enjoy hearing about your fantasy night. If you're to embarrassed you can P.M. me. (Post and pictures have been approved by her lol)

20180111_215609.thumb.jpg.8e600c6c77a953bbaf07e075476e19f3.jpg.ed61f042af1f137b38ccb62079fe563c.jpg

20180111_215900.thumb.jpg.46b051005541d347055105fa0d577336.jpg.79fdc3e71b8f66d40afcb4d6d5e4072b.jpg

20180916_182751.thumb.jpg.1f1c71fa052dc5f323507b3a97d6edee.jpg

20171128_005623.thumb.jpg.cce7f858a3659422991e01fbdcb0fdb8.jpg.b4416b325f3b41445229a07399ac3602.jpg

Screenshot_20180126-093547.png.218f4e1709933682995924cf383f6bb4.thumb.png.c08943aa71402ab3b7835bf1a0774c0c.png.7312943fd8a5f6c89d63eb39fd9a4758.png

14812.thumb.jpeg.62fe05d14fea3eb2bcb2ad4e0c63301f.jpeg.670c839a48958e266eeff4e81dab0a97.jpeg

20180802_073407.thumb.jpg.ee0d777ddeb8bdfbdcdd62c4c5cb33f2.jpg

She seems and looks a lot like my wife. Very hot photos and matches her libido I'm sure. Good job on the photos.  Would love to see more  of actual fucking, sucking, etc. Gonna post some more of my wife doin' the nasty very soon.

12 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

She seems and looks a lot like my wife. Very hot photos and matches her libido I'm sure. Good job on the photos.  Would love to see more  of actual fucking, sucking, etc. Gonna post some more of my wife doin' the nasty very soon.

AGREE AGREE AGREE

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

First off let my say your wife is hot.

My fantasy is as follows:

You and wife come over to me and my wifes house. I will make us supper, a nice medium rare ribeye steak with a ceasser salad and a double stuffed baked potatoe. Our wives will get to flirting over some red wine. You and I will enjoy the show. It progress along as our wives start to kiss each other and explore their sexy bodies. My wife will start to gently caress your wifes boobs and she makes her way down to your wifes hot sweet pussy. She will start liking her now wet pussy while playing with her boobs till your wife has her first orgasim. They then switch roles with one another.

When they have their fun with each other they set their sites on us. We will all move to our big sofa set. My wife will begin by sucking your cock while your wife slides her pussy in your face. You will get her off once more. Then my wife will now want to ride a hard cock lol, she chooses you. She rides you while sucking me off, you and I switch roles. Your wife then jumps on my cock and wants to lick my wifes pussy to a squirting orgasim. 

Our wives then bend over the ottoman beside one another, you take your wife from behind, I take mine, we then switch. Finally when we can't hold back any longer, your wife gets on her knees and you and I then shoot our big loads all over your wives boobs.

She then lays down and my wife squats over your wives and starts to wash off our cum with her piss, you and I then join in at the same time 

I hope this fantasy settles your fetish for know haha, I hope I didn't offend you 

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

They other night the wife and I went to dinner. We went to a wood fire pizza place down the street. It was a great time eating and having a great conversation. As we headed home we both were filling frisky lol when we arrived home we both immediately got naked. We began to kiss and touch each other. She told me to sit down on a chair across from her. She said she wanted to touch herself as I watched! She was on the chair fingering her pussy and of course I became hard as a rock! I enjoyed watching her move her fingers in and out watching her enjoy herself. The whole time I was pleasuring myself. She ended up cumming on her fingers which put  me to my peak. I got up from the chair and finished myself off all over her body! We cleaned up our mess and went to sleep. It was a great night!!!

20190311_124123.jpg

Edited by Grizzly Man
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
4 hours ago, Grizzly Man said:

They other night the wife and I went to dinner. We went to a wood fire pizza place down the street. It was a great time eating and having a great conversation. As we headed home we both were filling frisky lol when we arrived home we both immediately got naked. We began to kiss and touch each other. She told me to sit down on a chair across from her. She said she wanted to touch herself as I watched! She was on the chair fingering her pussy and of course I became hard as a rock! I enjoyed watching her move her fingers in and out watching her enjoy herself. The whole time I was pleasuring myself. She ended up cumming on her fingers which put  me to my peak. I got up from the chair and finished myself off all over her body! We cleaned up our mess and went to sleep. It was a great night!!!

20190311_124123.jpg

My wife and I have done that with each other as well. It always turns me on watching her play with herself

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Always look forward to your posts and hot wife pics, grizzley. Nice work!!

Also enjoy a good fap with the wife and finishing over her tits or face or on her clit, but frequently ends up with a sloppy blowjob or a full out screamin' screw.

Love watching my Bonnie start out where she's still a bit dry and gets some spit on her finger while holding her piss flaps open and applies that spit to her clit. Something about that act gets me right where I need it.  Anyone else notice their women doing this? Sometimes she'll also apply some saliva to my cock head before she rubs the  head on her clit or anus.

13 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Always look forward to your posts and hot wife pics, grizzley. Nice work!!

Also enjoy a good fap with the wife and finishing over her tits or face or on her clit, but frequently ends up with a sloppy blowjob or a full out screamin' screw.

Love watching my Bonnie start out where she's still a bit dry and gets some spit on her finger while holding her piss flaps open and applies that spit to her clit. Something about that act gets me right where I need it.  Anyone else notice their women doing this? Sometimes she'll also apply some saliva to my cock head before she rubs the  head on her clit or anus.

My wife likes to spit on her finger as well. It doesn't take long afterwards and she gets her own lube going hahaha

• Hot 1
8 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

My wife likes to spit on her finger as well. It doesn't take long afterwards and she gets her own lube going hahaha

Ouch this makes her even hotter in my eyes!!!

I imagined the scene almost going...

wow

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Ouch this makes her even hotter in my eyes!!!

I imagined the scene almost going...

wow

Usually I give her a thorough warning up, sometimes she just spits on her finger, lubes up the clit and jumps on my cock hahaha 

• Hot 1
9 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Usually I give her a thorough warning up, sometimes she just spits on her finger, lubes up the clit and jumps on my cock hahaha 

This is hot. I mean… it's TRUE

Deep, visceral… i Always love these accounts!

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

As do I. I love it when she tells me to fuck her right here and now 

I love dirty talking. Alex isn't too much a talker, he is romantic with words, but not naughty, he is more like (deep voice and hard stare) "You know I lived up to you in everything these ten years. Guess what you mean to me. And now come into my arms"

and then we fuck ihihihihihih

When I get the upper hand I'm all cock-sucking and tongue-teasing ahahahah

• Love 2
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

I love dirty talking. Alex isn't too much a talker, he is romantic with words, but not naughty, he is more like (deep voice and hard stare) "You know I lived up to you in everything these ten years. Guess what you mean to me. And now come into my arms"

and then we fuck ihihihihihih

When I get the upper hand I'm all cock-sucking and tongue-teasing ahahahah

I bet your a cock and tongue tease hahaha

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I bet your a cock and tongue tease hahaha

I love tongue play. Indeed, Grizzly's wife could use a good licking. She is really hot. It's so dirty, I'm talking to a man I like (you) and whose wife I'd gladly fuck, chatting about how I'd fuck the wife of another man I am friend to (grizzly)

It's spiritually Amazing to be such a slut!!!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

I love tongue play. Indeed, Grizzly's wife could use a good licking. She is really hot. It's so dirty, I'm talking to a man I like (you) and whose wife I'd gladly fuck, chatting about how I'd fuck the wife of another man I am friend to (grizzly)

It's spiritually Amazing to be such a slut!!!

Yes his wife is a hottie. Iam also friends with him 

• Agree 1
7 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Yes his wife is a hottie. Iam also friends with him 

Grizzly is among the few people I met (but so many on this forum) which is GOOD to the heart. I mean, there are no shadows in him, no envy, no greed, all those characteristics that makes a man a spineless creature, there aren't any in him

And I love his wife perineum and arse. It drives me crazy.

You should build a similar thread for your cosmical wife

Hahahahah we should create a thread of WIVES... I am one too ahahaha

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Grizzly is among the few people I met (but so many on this forum) which is GOOD to the heart. I mean, there are no shadows in him, no envy, no greed, all those characteristics that makes a man a spineless creature, there aren't any in him

And I love his wife perineum and arse. It drives me crazy.

You should build a similar thread for your cosmical wife

Hahahahah we should create a thread of WIVES... I am one too ahahaha

Yes we should do that. Yes grizzly man is a awesome guy. He has given me a recipe on bbqing pizza lol

• Haha 1