A night with this beauty!

Grizzly Man

@Grizzly Man

Some of these, I remember them from last year… they were the ones that hooked me up with your wife. Fuck, she's hot.

My favourite is this

1 hour ago, Grizzly Man said:

20171128_005623.thumb.jpg.cce7f858a3659422991e01fbdcb0fdb8.jpg.b4416b325f3b41445229a07399ac3602.jpg

by any means

But I also sincerely got caught guard down and had a deep, sincere shiver to this one

14812.thumb.jpeg.62fe05d14fea3eb2bcb2ad4e0c63301f.jpeg.670c839a48958e266eeff4e81dab0a97.jpeg

which is delightful

PLUS I am absolutely sure I already saw this one

Screenshot_20180126-093547.png.218f4e1709933682995924cf383f6bb4.thumb.png.c08943aa71402ab3b7835bf1a0774c0c.png.7312943fd8a5f6c89d63eb39fd9a4758.png

because I actually abused my poor clit looking at it, some months ago. I simply can't be wrong ehehehehe!!!

• Love 1
  • Hot 3

For what I would do to her, I need to know her character, my fantasies are based on that. But a great walk in nature, then back home cooking together, and in the end some piss action in the bathtub, would be glorious. Concluding it all among bedpans… with a lot of female sighs… and much MUCH LESS gentleness...

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

Lol ya these are some pictures that were post awhile ago. It was easier to upload lol.

Just now, spywareonya said:

For what I would do to her, I need to know her character, my fantasies are based on that. 

She can by shy at times so a nice dinner like you mentioned would do the trick. She loves the outdoors so both of these will get her in the mood! Lol

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
6 minutes ago, Grizzly Man said:

Lol ya these are some pictures that were post awhile ago. It was easier to upload lol.

As I told ya… some of them were quite vivid in my memory… guess why ihihihih

She can by shy at times so a nice dinner like you mentioned would do the trick. She loves the outdoors so both of these will get her in the mood! Lol

I sincerely can feel her through your description. I understand why you love her so much. She emanates "hot-ness". And yes, so my "planning" stands. Nature, intimacy while cooking (I simply ADORE lesbian kiss&tell while cooking, is like making love, quick caresses while recipes got ready, little embarassed and romantic glances...), and in the end a lot of piss and foam!!!

Then, on the bed… she could know my darker and hotter side… shit I got wet down there, it's so funny… almost embarassing. Wait there. Need to wipe, this pijama is new I don't want to stain it. Wait there a minute uh.

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
5 minutes ago, Grizzly Man said:

Its sexy knowing she can make you feel this way!

SHE DOES

But this pijama gets stained like nothing, it's the same kind of an old one that got a bit, ehm, ruined some years ago while playing with both Alex and another girl… that made him cum on me while we were all cuddling in the bed… 

• Love 1
  • Hot 3

Dont worry I'll show her when she gets home!

Hope she will feel at least half as hot as she makes me feel… in that case you will have to handle the situation.. because a woman horny just simply 50% of me now… is a force to be reckoned...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, cheekyfe11a said:

She is very sexy. I love her smile 

She could shower me and my cock down anyday. 😝

Especially if she would let me pee all over those lovely big tits of hers  💦💦

You are SO right. There is something hot in her, that goes BEYOND the physical (which is great too), she is… cheerful. Sexual. Hot in the meaning of the term from "heat".

• Love 3
  • Hot 1
9 hours ago, cheekyfe11a said:

She is very sexy. I love her smile 

Ya her smile got me hooked too! Lol

She could shower me and my cock down anyday. 😝

She loves to cover me down in the shower before we wash each other. Lol

Especially if she would let me pee all over those lovely big tits of hers  💦💦

She just dont splash her face she will go she hulk on you! But shes sexy when shes mad lol

• Like 1
  • Hot 2