Off the side of my bed

I’ve done this before! It’s been freezing, like up to -7 Celsius (like 19 F) and my bathroom is COLD because the window doesn’t shut properly. The toilet seat especially is enough to send you into shock when you put your warm bum on it! The other night, it was like 4am and I woke up dying to pee. But it was too cold to dare go and brave the toilet, so I swung my legs around, pulled my shorts aside (I don’t sleep with undies on) and let out my wee onto a towel I had left after a shower much earlier in the day. I felt like I peed forever but I don’t think I peed long cos by the time I woke up at 7 I was desperate again! That pee came out in the shower 😛

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I used to have a problem getting to sleep. It's like I'd lay there forever, and right before I thought I was ready to doze off, my bladder would pipe up. Then I get back from pissing, and can't get to sleep for a while. At one point, I started keeping a bottle next to the bed in the hopes of just pissing and getting to sleep. I don't remember if it helped much. It was more than 20 years ago.

• Like 1

I posted an experience a little while ago....   Last late summer I was working on a photographic assignment, covering a week long live event.  The organisers were kind enough to put me, along with the bands performing, in student accommodation in the city for the week.  I've got a lot of friends and acquaintances that perform at the event, and as an annual event know a lot of the public too. Hence it's part work but a lot of fun too...

The hours are wild too - sometimes all nighters, and definitely not nine-to-five.  Anyway, last year I'd finished photographing, put the cameras away and had quite a blow-out enjoying the bands. In the late hours of the morning I staggered back to my room and crashed out, very much in a merry state.  A few hours later I woke up, bursting for a pee. In my state it seemed like a good idea to let a little bit of pressure out before getting up to use the ensuite bathroom - somehow though I ended up just pissing a whole bladder full onto the carpet at the side of the bed.  Fortunately my pee was that diluted it dried without any trace or smell - so I got away with it....

• Like 3

I had a similar experience this weekend! I woke up dying to pee & with my bathroom on the opposite end of the house, I just knew I wouldn’t make it without completely wetting myself, or even just a little. I decided to try anyways and as I got up to put my slippers on I felt a trickle running down my leg. I normally have cups on my nightstand from drinking water all night but unfortunately I didn’t have one. I quickly grabbed this wide mouth water bottle & positioned it under me, filling it up over halfway and managed to not make a mess.

• Like 4
13 hours ago, PantyPissr28 said:

I had a similar experience this weekend! I woke up dying to pee & with my bathroom on the opposite end of the house, I just knew I wouldn’t make it without completely wetting myself, or even just a little. I decided to try anyways and as I got up to put my slippers on I felt a trickle running down my leg. I normally have cups on my nightstand from drinking water all night but unfortunately I didn’t have one. I quickly grabbed this wide mouth water bottle & positioned it under me, filling it up over halfway and managed to not make a mess.

Good thing you had the water bottle handy haha. Good job not spilling either haha

• Like 2