Long hair or short hair?

Riley

Do you guys think long hair or short is more attractive? Do you think it depends on the person? I kind of became curious what you all thought about hair so I made a thread🤷‍♀️

Here's a few example pics of a few different hairstyles long and short🤷‍♀️

Intermede-Short-Brown-straight-hairstyles.jpg

20-Incredible-DIY-Short-Hairstyles.jpg

hol_208612_02_model1.jpeg

62d5a2a75aa7ff7fc977b276e5e35648.jpg

290640-500w.jpg

hol_198268_02_model1.jpg.19cf591863ddfa70d9a084c7cf36be2f.jpg

hair-style-for-long-hair-best-braids-for-straight-long-hair-most-fashionable-hairstyles.jpg

Beautiful-Wavy-Long-Hairstyles-To-Inspire-You-1.jpg

deep-side-part-lob.jpg

54bc005fc2d72_-_hbz-pixie-keira-knightley.jpg

hol_100362_02_model2_uex9ao.jpg

hol_117622_01_model2_q0pwci.jpg

Generally speaking, I greatly prefer short hair. Maybe not quite as short as a pixie cut per se, but bob cuts are actually perfect and something I'm super weak/attracted to. So anything like these pretty much would be among my favorites.

Although I will agree with that it ultimately depends on the person as I have seen girls that simply just look better with long hair.

japanese-short-bob-hairstyle-awesome-pin-by-arise-wan-on-son-gain-and-girls-pinterest-of-japanese-short-bob-hairstyle.jpg

2d07e16dfee26f764b19c46952f0a8cf.jpg

f4a62dda9455c30f95a57369b80134a8.jpg

japanese-short-hairstyles-30983-japanese-girl-short-hair-style-outstanding-for-girls-asian-of-japanese-short-hairstyles.jpg

I do think it depends on the person, but generally speaking, I think long hair is more attractive than short hair. I love the long plait in the seventh pic, and I'm always a bit intrigued by complex plaits/braids. Do women learn how to do them for themselves, or do they need someone else's help?  

In the examples you've posted there @Riley it's the natural looking longer hair that works for me - the loose, not over-manipulated look. For example the 3rd, 5th & 6th.

That said, the slightly boyish short cuts work too. All depends on the face shape.

(I sort of think I'm into the 'lower maintenance' type of girl)

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 5:01 AM, steve25805 said:

Just a personal preference but I definitely prefer long hair in a lady.

I adore long hair. Also, they have spiritual meanings in my Path. I am letting mine grow, and grow, and grow!!!

But for a quickie, also a short haired girl can go: many of them use that style to have an "energetic" appearence, and they DO look good

• Like 1
  • Love 2