Bedroom Challenge

It was only my bedroom for a couple of weeks, but ...

In my hotel, I sat at the desk and started working.  I worked for a couple of hours, drinking water steadily.  When I couldn't take it any more, I just let it out all over the floor under the desk.  My cock, as usual, stiffened as I peed, and was sending an arc 4-5 feet out across the floor.  Such lovely, horny relief. 😎

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For me I get the carpet next to my bed wet a few more times than most people because of my tiny bladder. On more occasions than I'd like to admit, I wake up super desperate and I start leaking and end up with peeing part or just my entire bladder next to my bed😂😂

A few days ago I wanted to be a little more naughty though and so I waited until I really had to pee and then positioned myself on my bed with a low swuat to where my slit was facing towards the wall and I peed. Along arc of my pee stream launched out of me and onto the carpet below but a small amount got caught in my labia and created a smaller second stream that led right next to my bed😂😂 i had fun😂😂

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

I've been excited by wetting for a long time but never tried peeing in bed until joining here, mainly because I didn't want to ruin my mattress. The other day i realised that the protector that came with it is actually waterproof 😂

Reassured by that I had numerous little spurts while playing in bed which i found took me a while to do, I guess because of a lifetime of conditioning that its wrong.  I really enjoy the sensation and have properly peed in the bed twice since which got me very turned on

Pics from both times are online here if anyone is interested.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
6 hours ago, Riley said:

For me I get the carpet next to my bed wet a few more times than most people because of my tiny bladder. On more occasions than I'd like to admit, I wake up super desperate and I start leaking and end up with peeing part or just my entire bladder next to my bed😂😂

A few days ago I wanted to be a little more naughty though and so I waited until I really had to pee and then positioned myself on my bed with a low swuat to where my slit was facing towards the wall and I peed. Along arc of my pee stream launched out of me and onto the carpet below but a small amount got caught in my labia and created a smaller second stream that led right next to my bed😂😂 i had fun😂😂

It sounds like you found your new pissing spot, and a naughty one to boot hahahaha 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, mickymoist said:

I've been excited by wetting for a long time but never tried peeing in bed until joining here, mainly because I didn't want to ruin my mattress. The other day i realised that the protector that came with it is actually waterproof 😂

Reassured by that I had numerous little spurts while playing in bed which i found took me a while to do, I guess because of a lifetime of conditioning that its wrong.  I really enjoy the sensation and have properly peed in the bed twice since which got me very turned on

Pics from both times are online here if anyone is interested.

Gotta like those waterproof mattress protectors hahaha

• Haha 1
On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 12:34 AM, Jethro P said:

you will not believe the shear pleasure of not having to get out of bed for a pee first thing in the morning

Oh I DO believe as I did myself… it's just that the bed wasn't mine and I wasn't alone in it… and there were no safety sheet… and the owner hadn't been warned, nor her permission was asked nor received...

...words have proper meanings… lesbian SLAVE means something clear and precise!!! Ahahahahahah!!!

• Haha 1
  • Love 1