Breast sizes.

F.W

One thing about women that has always interested me,is why there is so much variation in breast size in women.As their function is feeding young,i cant see why there has evolved this variation.There seems to be no purpose to some having 32b,and some having 36b.It must have come about as a way for women to show their sexual attractiveness in our ancestors.Male children probably developing a breast fixation upon feeding,and we see good breasts as a sign of fertility or comfort etc.We grow up looking for the girls with the largest breasts.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 9:32 PM, F.W said:

One thing about women that has always interested me,is why there is so much variation in breast size in women.As their function is feeding young,i cant see why there has evolved this variation.There seems to be no purpose to some having 32b,and some having 36b.It must have come about as a way for women to show their sexual attractiveness in our ancestors.Male children probably developing a breast fixation upon feeding,and we see good breasts as a sign of fertility or comfort etc.We grow up looking for the girls with the largest breasts.

It's more complicated. And it involves stuff that can offend, but hey, it's me, isn't it? So FUCK IT!!!

Breast size is about hormons. Women with small tits have a different hormonality than women with big tits. Different doesn't mean better or worse, but it's up to that, and hormons are due to both DNA-induced character, and dailychoices-induced one.

My breasts were a bit smaller when I met Alex, I was heavier than now but very emotionally reserved, my hormons were fucked, staying with him I got thinner but with bigger tits.

Anyway, small breasted women can also be influenced by a more energetic character, thus more prone on adventures and less on breast-feeding. That is why many people say that the smarter the man, the smaller the tits they like in women: because a small-tits girl often tougher. BUT in my opinion big tits are a sign of feminility. AFTER THAT a woman can chose to be tough. I am, yet my tits aren't that small uh? Ahahahahah!!! My pics can confirm it uhuhuhuhu

And indeed, I prefer women with huge tits!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 2/10/2019 at 5:49 PM, spywareonya said:

It's more complicated. And it involves stuff that can offend, but hey, it's me, isn't it? So FUCK IT!!!

Breast size is about hormons. Women with small tits have a different hormonality than women with big tits. Different doesn't mean better or worse, but it's up to that, and hormons are due to both DNA-induced character, and dailychoices-induced one.

My breasts were a bit smaller when I met Alex, I was heavier than now but very emotionally reserved, my hormons were fucked, staying with him I got thinner but with bigger tits.

Anyway, small breasted women can also be influenced by a more energetic character, thus more prone on adventures and less on breast-feeding. That is why many people say that the smarter the man, the smaller the tits they like in women: because a small-tits girl often tougher. BUT in my opinion big tits are a sign of feminility. AFTER THAT a woman can chose to be tough. I am, yet my tits aren't that small uh? Ahahahahah!!! My pics can confirm it uhuhuhuhu

And indeed, I prefer women with huge tits!!!

I totally agree, women learn to be strong and independent. Plus I prefer big boobs. My wife has a lovely pair of big boobs 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Guest UnabashedUser
On 2/11/2019 at 4:52 PM, speedy3471 said:

A big hug and kiss back to you as well. I will see if the wife is camera shy or not hahaha

Wife Bonnie's succulent set.

Edited by UnabashedUser

I prefer smaller breasts, an A or B cup at the most.  I find large breasts a huge turn off.  They're just big bags of fat, dropping to a woman's belly button.  No thanks.  I also cannot stand large areolas.  I like small areolas with .22 caliber bullet nipples.  That, a small waist, full round butt, and shapely legs and I'm all set!

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/11/2019 at 10:19 AM, spywareonya said:

That is why many people say that the smarter the man, the smaller the tits they like in women: because a small-tits girl often tougher.

Hey, I like that.  It's going to be my excuse from now on. 😄

Actually I'm guessing that I like small ones because, when I was a young man,  my first two lovers had small breasts.

Some psychologists have a theory that men who only like large breasts were bottle fed when they were babies. 😉

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, likesToLick said:

Actually I'm guessing that I like small ones because, when I was a young man,  my first two lovers had small breasts.

Some psychologists have a theory that men who only like large breasts were bottle fed when they were babies. 😉

I haven't heard that theory. Makes sense when you think about it haha

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, likesToLick said:

Oh, it could be, who knows?

Ihihihi!!!

3 hours ago, likesToLick said:

Mmmmh, so they love big tits because they want to compensate? That's interesting!

Anyway, I have big boobs, and I'm the thoughest woman you'll ever meet!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I haven't heard that theory. Makes sense when you think about it haha

Indeed it's curious!!! I mean, men which were not breastfed developes unbalances in their hormonal build, and are often angrier than normal humans. So it's likely they want a woman which emanates a psychological overall appearence of fertility and mom-like stance

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2019 at 9:22 AM, likesToLick said:

Also, they've done many studies that show there is a strong correlation between low I.Q. and preference for large breasts.  Accordingly, men with higher I.Q.'s tend to prefer smaller breasts.  Seriously.  In addition, men with high I.Q.'s tend to be more interested in women's butts and legs as opposed to their breasts.

Edited by 2prnot2p
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, 2prnot2p said:

Also, they've done many studies that show there is a strong correlation between low I.Q. and preference for large breasts.  Accordingly, men with higher I.Q.'s tend to prefer smaller breasts.  Seriously.  In addition, men with high I.Q.'s tend to be more interested in women's butts and legs as opposed to their breasts.

Well I've never had my IQ measured before, but I guess iam dumb as mud because I prefer big boobs hahahahahaha

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Well I've never had my IQ measured before, but I guess iam dumb as mud because I prefer big boobs hahahahahaha

I must be dumb too myself… the problem is Alex as he as a Genius level IQ and loves big boobs nonetheless ihihihi

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I must be dumb too myself… the problem is Alex as he as a Genius level IQ and loves big boobs nonetheless ihihihi

Well sounds like he is either the exception to the rule or there is no correlation between IQ and breast size preferences hahahahahaha 

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Well sounds like he is either the exception to the rule or there is no correlation between IQ and breast size preferences hahahahahaha 

As said, I can dig that idea that the "athlethic" kind of woman fascinates more energic and tough men

But indeed a great pair of tits is a great pair of tits

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

As said, I can dig that idea that the "athlethic" kind of woman fascinates more energic and tough men

But indeed a great pair of tits is a great pair of tits

I totally agree with you, if they happen to be big so be it hahaha

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Personally I have really big boobs. Genuinely really big. I’m attracted to women mostly with medium size boobs, but there’s no such thing as an unattractive pair of boobs in my mind!

You are absolutely right hahah. I love boobs of every shape and size 

5 hours ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Personally I have really big boobs. Genuinely really big.

PLEASE SHAAAAAAAARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m attracted to women mostly with medium size boobs,

Hope you like mine… ihihihih...

but there’s no such thing as an unattractive pair of boobs in my mind!

Agree absolutely!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1