A Fetish in Hypotheticals?

Ok, so. I've come to a weird conclusion about my understanding of this fetish, at least how it applies to me.

That is: I'm not really into pee stuff in real life. Like, I do get turned on by the idea of public urination and "naughty" peeing, when I'm doing it myself. There's an aspect of marking my territory that appeals to something in my lizard brain and (I assume) some wires cross somewhere in there and it sends arousal chemicals into my bloodstream.

I also get sexual enjoyment out of stories and videos about women in desperation, especially urinating in public.

But twice now, I've had the opportunity to indulge in real life and... I couldn't.

Maybe a year ago, I was at a train station. It was moderately crowded, and I was just minding my own business leaning against the railing near a small shed, when a woman in her forties or so come over with her daughter (or other female relative) and asks me to move over, as she really needs to pee and she intends to do so in the corner made by the shed and the wall. So... I move about ten steps over and continue to mind my own business. I didn't feel like paying attention to her. Maybe it was out of some modicum of respect. Maybe I thought it would look bad if people saw me looking. But I just wasn't even tempted. And it's not like she was particularly ugly or poorly shaped, either. 

Then yesterday, a woman came into the store I worked at and asked to use the bathroom. I showed her where it was, and found an Out of Order sign on the door, and Just apologized (I only work there 2 days a week until my new job starts offering me insurance in March; I have no idea the goings-on there anymore, nor do I care). She sauirms a bit and asks me where she can find another bathroom, explaoning that she really has to go and isn't sure she can even make it home, and I just apologize and tell her I'm not from the area, and get back to work. A couple of scenarios came to mind- for example, I imagined that she found the janitor's closet and in desperation squatted by the floor drain- but I couldn't bring myself to make a whole deal out of it. I was disgusted with myaelf instead of aroused. Like, she's an honest-to-God person that I actually interacted with, not a character someone wrote (or is playing, in the case of video) and not a faceless vagina desperately pumping put urine.

I think it's just a thing about this being in meatspace, having an actual interaction with a person, that sort of makes me react differently to the stimulus. Like, she's an honest-to-God person that I actually interacted with, not a character someone wrote (or is playing, in the case of video) and not a faceless vagina desperately pumping put urine. Even in my own head, I'm sort of unwilling to take advantage if someone like that, is my best guess.

I do wonder if the person being willing would allow me to enjoy it more, but sadly such a scenario has yet to come up.

So yeah. Those are my general thoughts. Does anyone else feel similarly?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I think you have a point here.I have no interest in watching any girl i know pee.Like i might even refuse IF they were to offer even.Although during a one night stand once,the idea the girl had a pee just before the sex did turn me on...Its complicated isnt it?

I find the fantasy more interesting,like i would love to see a stranger pee,a girl i barely know,if at all.I have watched some women pee,or golden shower etc,but i didnt know them.

5 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

I think it's one of those things, sometimes the fantasy is better than the reality, after all fantasies can't let you down, I suppose it's a bit like seeing a young lady all dressed up in something and looks really sexy, then when she strips off she's not what you thought. I must admit that while I have largely been lucky with my women, I have come  across women who dress in a way that gives you the impression they are inclined a certain way, but they are not.

There's a certain female tv presenter over here in the UK who always wears boots and leather gear, I look at her and can imagine her being really kinky, she probably isn't, I'll never know, but in my mind I can imagine what we'd do given the chance.

I do remember one young lady, she wanted some knew jodhpurs and riding boots, by a roundabout way I did suggest that perhaps someone may buy her some if she was to indulge in a certain fetish act, she completly understood and indeed asked if I knew anyone, I did offer but unfortunately due to circumstances we never got the chance to complete the deal. That said, my ex-wife new exactly what I was thinking when I bought her certain things and quite often would suggest stuff that was suitable for our little fetish. My current wife is the same, if I see a pair of boots and suggest buying them sometimes she'll comment that, 'they wouldn't like getting wet', then I know she sees them as wearing purely for wearing and not during piss play.

Im in UK,who is this saucy tv girl?

I know exactly what you mean...  In real life people are real people, not just puppets for our enjoyment.  For me, the fetish feels like something to be kept behind a closed door. It feels naughty and not something many others would understand or tolerate.  So voyeuristically watching someone relieving themselves out of sheer need isn't something I'd really choose to do - the risk of exposing my vice to them or any other third party onlookers.

I’m conscious that what excites me is probably just a bodily function, a need, an embarrassment or humiliation to the lady in question. Even though she may be open minded enough to let you know she needs to pee on a station platform, it’s not an invitation to make leery comments or start invading her privacy (what precious little of it she has).

Somehow on here I'm a lot braver, and perhaps could be in real life in the right circumstances. I’ve posted before, it only really works for me if the lady in question is getting a kick from it. If in real life a stranger confessed that she did, that could make the difference - or perhaps still not. 

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Like 1

I think I agree with most of you. For me, it's a fantasy. I've never had much of a chance to try it in real life, except for being alone with an Internet connection. When I was younger, if a girl said she needed to use the bathroom, I'd have to conceal an erection, but decades later, it's more like when I think about it later it gets me excited. I tried to explain it to my ex-wife almost 20 years ago. The few times she "tried" to play along just didn't work for me, then she tried to use it against me later. I haven't even bothered to tell my second wife about it.

I had what could have been a good one last week if fantasy=real life. She came home and I came out to meet her. The cat saw me, and flopped right in the doorway. I bent down to pet the cat, and my wife said something like "I've got to get the in bathroom. I don't have much time." I stepped back to let her through without thinking. Later on, I gave it a second thought, let the fantasy play, and got really excited (turned on) by how it *could* have played out. There have been a few other times I could tell she was desperate and after the fact, wished I'd played it out somehow. But I'm probably better off for not.

Yes, I know what you mean.   I do enjoy watching other girls pee outside - and have seen many outside nightclubs etc.   However, when some girls asked me if I would walk them back to their hotel, which could definitely have been an opportunity for seeing them peeing (they were a little drunk and it would have been at least a 45 min walk) and possibly more, I declined.  That is probably mainly because I am married and wouldn't dream of cheating on my wife.   However, If I had the opportunities from the original post then I would definitely have sneaked a look on the platform.  Not sure what I would do about the girl looking for a toilet.  I might have joked that there were not other toilets nearby but depending on how desperate she was for relief I might be able to find her another option.  However, in reality I probably would have just told her where her nearest option was (if there was one) because I wouldn't want her to be uncomfortable.

Guest UnabashedUser

Agree 100 percent. Being around drunks is extremely hazardous in many ways and is best avoided. Most police reports have a tick box that asks "Is alcohol involved" .

Guest UnabashedUser
On 1/31/2019 at 7:01 AM, F.W said:

I think you have a point here.I have no interest in watching any girl i know pee.Like i might even refuse IF they were to offer even.Although during a one night stand once,the idea the girl had a pee just before the sex did turn me on...Its complicated isnt it?

I find the fantasy more interesting,like i would love to see a stranger pee,a girl i barely know,if at all.I have watched some women pee,or golden shower etc,but i didnt know them.

Once in an  encounter as we reached the next stage of mutual stimulation, a girl suddenly detached and told me she had to pee first, and rushed off into the toilet where she left the door open. The sound her mighty pee put the final edge to my boner and as she returned to the bed I was seized by the impulse to widen her legs and dive into her puss for a bit of cunnilingus. She moaned that she hadn't wiped and I should 'be careful' but didn't throw me out.  She was still moist from the pee and her vaginal secretions and the memory of that tasty encounter gets me hard to this very day.

5 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Once in an  encounter as we reached the next stage of mutual stimulation, a girl suddenly detached and told me she had to pee first, and rushed off into the toilet where she left the door open. The sound her mighty pee put the final edge to my boner and as she returned to the bed I was seized by the impulse to widen her legs and dive into her puss for a bit of cunnilingus. She moaned that she hadn't wiped and I should 'be careful' but didn't throw me out.  She was still moist from the pee and her vaginal secretions and the memory of that tasty encounter gets me hard to this very day.

Nice! My wife will usually stop when we are getting frisky for a pee break. I live to listen and watch her as she goes. Makes me that much harder! Lol

On 1/31/2019 at 3:39 PM, Hidengo said:

Ok, so. I've come to a weird conclusion about my understanding of this fetish, at least how it applies to me.

That is: I'm not really into pee stuff in real life. Like, I do get turned on by the idea of public urination and "naughty" peeing, when I'm doing it myself.

(...)

But twice now, I've had the opportunity to indulge in real life and... I couldn't.

(...)

So yeah. Those are my general thoughts. Does anyone else feel similarly?

I'm kind of on the same page as you here - in that cases you described I would have reacted very much like you:  indifferent.

The point is: I am not getting any pleasure of a lady peeing in real life when it is not intimate. A lady peeing just because she needs to - how naughty it might be - does nothing for me.

I am relativly emphatic, so it only turns me on if she is turned on. And while I like to watch, I am not a voyeur. So she would be peeing not only with me present, but also wanting me to be present. Idealy both of us peeing at the same time at/on/in the same thing.

(Yes, for me THAT is the hypothetical part of my fantasies - a lady that actually wants the same as me in this fetish... AND wanting me as a "partner in crime", so to speak.)

So, that being said, what do you think about this screencap of a video I recently found:

Couple_peeing_naughty.thumb.png.819a0e505690d60edb316852ff56c24c.png

Would you still be indifferent? 😉

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 2/7/2019 at 10:55 AM, Hidengo said:

Oh, I'm sure I'd very much enjoy joining in on that. 

So, am I right in assuming that your problem with the entire pee-fetish lies not so much the act itself, but rather in who does it?

IE. someone who is actually enjoying it, versus someone just doing it because she has to?

I'm fairly sure now, at least for myself and my twisted mind anyway....   Female pee / desperation / leaking / wetting / naughty peeing etc in pretty much all its flavours is exciting providing the female in question is enjoying it, and where relevant is participating willingly.

Situations where the lady in question has no other choice - ie the station platform pee - I'd be more than happy to witness. Situations which cause distress, humiliation or other upset definitely don't do it.

The thing that cemented this was yesterday, a conversation where my partner and I met a lady we know who works in our local supermarket. She's quite attractive, but definitely in a girl next door sort of way.  Anyway the conversation was around her broken ankle which she's just returned back from. As we discussed all the aspects of life difficult on crutches, like making a brew or getting out in the ice, she grinned and announced:

"And another thing, as soon as you feel the need to pee, you've got to be off - I lost count of the number of times I peed myself just because it took so long to get to the loo".

All the time she was saying this she was smiling and wasn't whispering either in a busy supermarket.  So, she probably doesn't have a fetish, probably just treats it as a natural bodily function, but obviously wasn't grossed out or traumatised by it too much.  I'll confess on thinking about it I do appreciate a certain stirring.

So there you are - not just black and white, but shades of grey too.

• Like 1