Omg like this is really happening!

Peeing outside in 45c evaporates before it hits the ground, lol. Oh, and wet jeans are dry in minutes.

Peeing in Antarctica is a complicated process, you have to wriggle into a large plastic bag that you pull over your head, usually with 2 other people. Then you have to get all your layers off, do your thing into a plastic baggie which you leave outside the tent thing. (You have to pick it up when your done, nothing is left behind). This is only done when your out walking across the ice, when you crash for the night you set up your own private tent. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Lol. I peed outside today about 5 times. Its -19c here today, not to cold but cold enough that I didn't have my cock out for longer than necessary lol

Lolol

What area are you from?

18 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Iam from Saskatchewan. Its snowing and blowing today, -20c and 40km/h wind

Nice ... and I thought -13c and 7" snow was wintery.  England has nothing on Canada ... lol. 

Sadly, I didn't get a chance to make any yellow snow.

4 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

Nice ... and I thought -13c and 7" snow was wintery.  England has nothing on Canada ... lol. 

Sadly, I didn't get a chance to make any yellow snow.

Lol ya we have you beat my friend. Winter in the canadian prairies can be brutal. 6 months of winter lol. The wind is the biggest factor, it can make even -10c feel like -30 if it blows hard enough.

• Like 1