Question for everyone

14 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

SHE or YOU fully clothed?

Ihihihih your first reaction point has been by me, I took your forum virginity AHAHAHAHA

I'm such a nasty girl, teasing virgin boys AHAHAHAHA

Yes you are haha. Some lovely women has to do that hahaha

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, mickymoist said:

She, I love to watch women wetting their clothes deliberately,  in public or private both do it for me

Ihihihihi cannot help with that, sorry, no wetting for me, when I chose to piss, I do it openly, and let the world behold majesty!!!

• Agree 1
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Ihihihihi cannot help with that, sorry, no wetting for me, when I chose to piss, I do it openly, and let the world behold majesty!!!

It's all good, never met a pee I didn't like 😀

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

where is your favourite place to pee? & Why is it your favourite place?

The sink at home, and because of lazyness. Plus it saves water, since I always wash my hands afterwards.

I started to use the sink at first because of the naughtiness of it, but it became a habit. So it isn't exactly a favourite of mine.

On the other hand: there is no favourite place where I pee; I like to do naughty pee's, but it's always somewhere (or something) else.

where is the naughtiest place you have pissed? 

Can't tell, because of didnotwanttogetcaught-ness. 😛

The naughtiest place I dare to tell was a condom vanding machine; all over the buttons and into all the trays and what not.

(Can tell this because the machine is gone now... along with the wall it was mounted to, due to being torn down.)

Where is the naughtiest place you would like to piss? 

Either all over a hotel room or somewhere in a furniture store (preferably a bed or a couch). One can dream,... .

What is your ultimate piss fantasy?

To have a (female) partner... in crime, so to speak, to do naughty pees with. Preferably in on of the places mentioned in the last question. 😇

• Love 2

Where is you favourite place to pee and why?

Anywhere but the toilet. I usually enjoy peeing outdoors especially on paths or benches where people walk by or sit on. I also enjoy doing it at home on the floor (cleaning all up later obviously) like while you're cooking and need to pee, so instead of interrupting the process of preparing the meal I just pull down my pants and let it go.

I do all this because I peed into the toilet my whole life and that became quite boring over time so now I keep exploring new possibilities.

Where's the naughtiest place you have pissed?

On a bus seat. I was going home from work while really needing to go, knowing that I couldn't hold it until the next stop and I didn't want to wet myself, so, out of pure desperation I secretly pulled out my penis and soaked the seat next to me.

I felt quite embarassed after that but a full bladder makes you do stupid things sometimes.

Where's the naughtiest place you would like to piss? 

I always wondered how it would feel to pee inside a church but I won't do it because it's quite disrespectful (said the guy who peed on a bus seat) ... But the curiosity is still there even if I know I'll never do it.

A library could be quite fun. Peeing secretly while trying to make any noise at all. Maybe wet a few book pages with some urine spurts.

Making my girlfriend (or also just a normal female friend) wait until she really needs to go, make her take all her clothes off (or not) and then hold her crotch with my hands until she eventually can't hold it anymore and pees through my fingers.

Edited by Gotah
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Ceiling Nancy is watching you urinate

Big Brother is a very complicated concept for Witches, boy ahahahahahah

On an overall stance, we could say I notice all that happens on the forum, and (almost) exceptionlessly reward what I consider useful to the Cause I live for, either on this forum and in my life

• Love 1
On 1/25/2019 at 5:48 PM, Pissobsessed said:

So I was wondering, everyone has theyr thing that they like the most to do with piss, just a couple of questions,

1 where is your favourite place to pee? Why is it your favourite place?

2 where is the naughtiest place you have pissed? 

3 Where is the naughtiest place you would like to piss? 

4 What is your ultimate piss fantasy? 

1. I’m going to cheat and give two: outdoors, and underwater in the sea. Outdoors because it feels so liberating and natural, there’s no cleanup, and you can leave a mark behind you on a wall or a tree, in water because of the silence, the warmth (if the water I’m in is cold!), and the feeling of flow (accentuated because there’s no sound). I’m a bit self conscious about being caught peeing in the swimming pool, so I try and be a bit discreet, and usually go somewhere else before I get in the pool, but in the sea I will piss without shame, even if it’s obvious what I’m doing.

2. Naughtiest I’ve done is probably in a hot tub with other people at a health club.

3. Some places I find a little too naughty to do: on the floor in the changing room, busy supermarket car park, obviously pissing into the river with people around

4. Public peeing and nudity to just be accepted as a normal thing that people do. Living somewhere with a secluded back garden so I could piss there without antagonising neighbours. Being watched peeing (with interest and arousal not disgust and condemnation, that is!) Pissing in the sea with a girl (yay, have done this!)

• Hot 2
12 hours ago, spywareonya said:

@Gotah

Welcome back on the forum!!!

I noticed your activities here and there

Glad to have you here around anew!

Haha thanks. I've been here for a while but just now I realized how much fun it is to join some conversations 😉

11 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Ceiling Nancy is watching you urinate

She can watch all day as long as she's enjoying it 😂

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Gotah said:

Haha thanks. I've been here for a while but just now I realized how much fun it is to join some conversations 😉

She can watch all day as long as she's enjoying it 😂

Welcome aboard boy!!!

For anything, PM me!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

It's great to see someone welcoming new comers to the site. Thank you

It's a duty and a pleasure

I believe in this forum and newcomers are the root from where we spring upward

We are building the Grid of Light to fight the Invisible Hub of Silence

• Love 2

where is your favourite place to pee?

My pants😂

Why is it your favourite place?

I love the feeling of warm wetness spreading throughout the fabric and feeling dampness spread across my body. Also, I love the progression and feeling as I leak the fabric of my panties sticking to my labia.

where is the naughtiest place you have pissed? 

A public Library xD for more details: 

Where is the naughtiest place you would like to piss? 

As weird as this sounds I really want to wet the bed but I can't really because of the damage it would cause

I don't know if this is my ultimate piss fantasy but It would be amazing to have the superpower to see how badly people have to pee and see how much they enjoy pee in general and then tweak those things. So like make them have to pee a little more, or make them more interested in pee. It would lead to many fun scenarios  xD 

If I had to choose a superpower overall though it would still be shapeshifting xD

• Like 1