Question for everyone

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 11:23 PM, Riley said:

As weird as this sounds I really want to wet the bed but I can't really because of the damage it would cause

Do it in a friend's house that doesn't mind ihihihihihihi

I never pissed on my bed but I did in many of my lesbian slaves...

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2019 at 3:04 PM, Vassal said:

where is the naughtiest place you have pissed? 

Probably has to be underneath St. Andrew's Castle in the 500 year old mine. I might have been brazen enough to even try the old toilet on the seawall if there was enough privacy. I have a huge fascination with ancient toilets and bathing so this naughty pee stands out in my mind. If I lived in Europe near an old castle you'd bet I'd make frequent visits.

Haha it's a small world I guess as I have visited both of those places before and know exactly where you mean! No idea how you managed it down that tunnel with all the tourists but kudos to you! Did you do it just because you needed to or because you were in the mood to do it if I can ask?

On 4/8/2019 at 8:50 PM, astrozombie699 said:

Haha it's a small world I guess as I have visited both of those places before and know exactly where you mean! No idea how you managed it down that tunnel with all the tourists but kudos to you! Did you do it just because you needed to or because you were in the mood to do it if I can ask?

I just felt like it. I've said it before but ancient toilets fascinate and excite me and after seeing the one up top, I found myself alone in the tunnel and one thing led to another. Not too many people were there. It might have helped that I was there on vacation and during the middle of a weekday. I really only let it out for a couple seconds. There was a bit of trepidation with it being a historical sight as well as worry about the ecology of this man-made cave. 

• Like 2