Question for everyone

So I was wondering, everyone has theyr thing that they like the most to do with piss, just a couple of questions,

where is your favourite place to pee?

Why is it your favourite place?

where is the naughtiest place you have pissed? 

Where is the naughtiest place you would like to piss? 

What is your ultimate piss fantasy? 

• Like 2

1)Anywhere thats handy when i need to go.

2)I need to pee i reckon.When you gotta go,you gotta go!

3)Still unsure of what is "naughty" peeing.

4)Dont know.

5)To be able to go invisible at will so i could watch any woman pee i liked.

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1

1- my favorite place to pee is either in a container or in the backyard

2- i love peeing in the backyard because it's semi-exposed and because i love the sound of my piss hitting the dirt/grass and the general sense of freedom. for containers, it just feels naughty peeing somewhere other than a toilet even though i'm indoors and could easily use the toilet.

3- i have pissed in a book that i own several times, and the pages are nice and yellow and wrinkled!

4- i would love to piss all around an abandoned house or building.

5- my ultimate piss fantasy would be having an entire house to myself where i could empty my bladder anytime, anywhere without worrying about damage or cleanup. just the thought of being able to spread my legs and pee whenever i needed to with no regard for where i was/what i was on/what i was doing gets me sooo wet.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 1/25/2019 at 12:48 PM, Pissobsessed said:

So I was wondering, everyone has theyr thing that they like the most to do with piss, just a couple of questions,

1) For "normal" times, I just go in the toilet. When I have some time alone, I either go in a bottle or the sink in my bathroom. 

2) Why? I guess because it's "naughty" and I'm not supposed to do it, but I don't want to make a mess. Also, when I have the time alone where I can fill my bladder up, surf this site and look at pictures and videos of girls pissing, I only let enough out to let some pressure off but keep my bladder full. A bottle lets me measure how much I let out. The sink is something I started doing last year.

3) Can't say I have a history of doing naughty things. When I was about 4, I used to go behind the dresser in my bedroom. When I was in the Navy, my workshop was behind the ship's stack. There was a deepsink behind the stack, and sometimes, especially at night, it was easier to just piss in that sink than go inside the ship.

4) I'd love to just be able to piss anywhere I needed to.

5) Of course, being a fantasy, I've never had a chance to try it, but my ultimate is to be with a woman who enjoys playing around with a full bladder. We'd hang out naked and she'd tell me when she needed to go and how much. Then she'd let me play with her and let me watch her go, hopefully in sinks, bowls, cups, etc. Maybe even play around with the thing I do where I just let out enough to take the pressure off. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

1) I love going outside. I'll pee pretty much anywhere if I have to go bad enough but my favorite spots are in alleyways, beside cars, behind buildings(like bars), in parking garages and off balconies. Peeing on these paved areas lets you see your puddle and makes your pee splash which is a turn on for me. Also, I've been going to nude beaches for a while and standing on the beach nude while peeing on the sand without a care is such a free feeling.

2) Outside/in public just feels natural. It's like I'm leaving my mark

3) In a changing room at a department store

4) All over someone's office furniture(desk, chair, phone, etc)

5) Going to a nude beach with a girl, peeing all over her(both of us nude) in the hot sun, they pumping her pee sprayed pussy with my hard cock on the sand

• Hot 1
On 1/25/2019 at 5:48 PM, Pissobsessed said:

Where is your favourite place to pee?

1  Either out in public or on carpet/furniture 

2  In public, it's the adrenaline rush of risk-taking and the idea of being in public but doing something no one else is aware of ... it's like being invisible.  Indoors, it's just the pleasure of pissing where I shouldn't.

3  A couple of possibilities here:  on the escalators in the mall or off a balcony onto the road below with people in the vicinity.

4  I don't have any specific targets ... definitely a "need and opportunity" situation for me.

5  I've always wanted to spend a day with a woman, out and about, pissing in all the naughtiest places we can think of, encouraging each other and enjoying watching the pee flowing 

• Like 1

Hard to say at the moment since I live in the city now. I'd say in the sink, but my absolute favorite is in my pants sitting at the computer or wherever I am.

As for the sink, it's just extra naughty. I love that everything is at the right height to step up to the sink, pull it out and go. As for wetting myself, I love the freedom of going wherever I want as well as the warmth and wetness.

Probably has to be underneath St. Andrew's Castle in the 500 year old mine. I might have been brazen enough to even try the old toilet on the seawall if there was enough privacy. I have a huge fascination with ancient toilets and bathing so this naughty pee stands out in my mind. If I lived in Europe near an old castle you'd bet I'd make frequent visits. 

Well, going with the above theme, a secluded toilet in an old castle would be up there, or behind a screen in an display bedroom in the chamberpot. Alternatively I fondly look back to my urban exploring days and wish I had the reckless abandon and little regard for trespassing as I had in my youth. I'd love to find a remote abandoned house or facility with a full bladder and plenty to drink and just explore and pee wherever I wanted, maybe I'd bring extra clothes.

As above I'd like to be able to pee wherever I want. I'd love to be able to build my own home one day and you bet I'd include ways for easy clean up and unique places/ways to pee. I dream of the day I can finally afford a home or rent by myself so I can openly pee and wet whenever I want. A partner would be wonderful too.

• Like 1

Where is your favourite place to pee?

I love peeing in lots of places.   Not the toilet - that's just for boring routine.  I love the freedom of peeing outdoors in the country without worry about where it is.  I really enjoy peeing off high places like bridges, piers, cliffs etc.   In towns, I find alleys, car parks, stairwells and phone boxes to be great places to pee.  I love peeing in swimming pools, hot tubs, sauna, steam room, changing rooms and shower at public gyms/leisure centres/hotels.   I guess my all time favourite was peeing out of the door of a moving train.

Mainly freedom and making the statement that I don't need a toilet and I can pee where I want and don't much care if someone sees me.

Probably on a train seat, pub where I wet myself on a cushioned bench seat or hotel carpet would be the most likely candidates.   Maybe the naughtiest was when I was staying in a hotel and found a store room that was open.  I sneaked in and peed on a stack of chairs which had cushioned seats and also into a box of Christmas decorations that was stored in there.  Other options include carpeted stairwells and a hotel corridor by the drinks fountain.  I've also peed in several places on walls and carpets of a house that was being demolished, but as it was going to be demolished, I don't think of that as being quite so naughty.

Difficult one.  Probably in someone else's wardrobe all over their clothes.  Although I like @spywareonya's idea of peeing in someone's bag.

To see multiple girls peeing in naughty locations such as hotel carpets, trains, fitting rooms etc. 

• Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser
On 2/4/2019 at 2:14 PM, greedyneedygirl said:

Favourite Place? Depends on the moment, but recently on my morning run, I pop into scrubland by the River, and take a hot leak there.

Favourite Place? Anywhere along the River Avon

Naughtiest Place? On someone's drive, after a long night out, simply desperate to go.

Ultimate Piss Fantasy? An outdoor 'Piss Bukkake' featuring as many men as possible! But also too many to mention!

Before_Running.thumb.jpeg.84fcc7c3d00f3b6714ff6fe287a2ffdd.jpeg

Damn! Is that you, Greedy???

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 11:14 PM, greedyneedygirl said:

Before_Running.thumb.jpeg.84fcc7c3d00f3b6714ff6fe287a2ffdd.jpeg

Darling… you are sublime. Really, sometimes Nature is drunk and simply gets bored of creating standard humans… and comes up an inhuman masterpiece like you. Greedy, you are out of this world. Beautiful, not of this Earth. Really love this pic

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, steamlover6 said:

Greedy, you know you only have to say the word and I will fix it all for you, just as you say.... I'm so lucky to be nearby!

I hope she could welcome girls too… I'd die for a shot at her...

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
  • 3 weeks later...

1. Carpets, floors, and beds, preferably my own. 

2. Call me lazy if you want, but I love the ability to, if I'm walking around naked or lying in bed naked (since I sleep naked 90% of the time) to just let go the second I feel the need to. It's super fun and relaxing.

3. The carpet backstage at my old school.

4. On a random person on the street. But, in a consenting way (linking to 5).

5. I'd love to find a place, a building or a sectioned of part of a city or a beach or anything, that was a free relief zone and you could go anywhere you wanted, including on other people. So, if you were chatting up a cute gal/guy, you could just start pissing mid conversation, even onto them, and they'd be completely chill with it. 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

I guess in the pub.

It is quite fun to be peeing while chatting and no one knows quite how much I am enjoying it.

Probably on my friend's sofa while she popped upstairs to pee.

This is a hard one. It is hard to define naughty.

Probably to just openly wet myself at work. I do wet myself at work, and when I go out with my work colleagues, but I can't do it openly.

PP

• Love 2
On 2/28/2019 at 8:39 PM, Dante_Heart said:

1. Carpets, floors, and beds, preferably my own. 

2. Call me lazy if you want, but I love the ability to, if I'm walking around naked or lying in bed naked (since I sleep naked 90% of the time) to just let go the second I feel the need to. It's super fun and relaxing.

3. The carpet backstage at my old school.

4. On a random person on the street. But, in a consenting way (linking to 5).

5. I'd love to find a place, a building or a sectioned of part of a city or a beach or anything, that was a free relief zone and you could go anywhere you wanted, including on other people. So, if you were chatting up a cute gal/guy, you could just start pissing mid conversation, even onto them, and they'd be completely chill with it. 

wow, #5 would be a dream come true! if only somebody would start something like that 😂

• Haha 1

Sitting on the sofa in my lounge pants/pj and t-shirt,  I've got one of those pads for the seat and it soaks up so much 🙂

its safe and comfy and I can surf pages like this and, edge/pee/edge/pee for as long as I want, days sometimes!

only the back yard

not sure

for a woman to be sitting on my lap fully clothed and just let go 🙂

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, mickymoist said:

on my lap fully clothed and just let go

SHE or YOU fully clothed?

Ihihihih your first reaction point has been by me, I took your forum virginity AHAHAHAHA

I'm such a nasty girl, teasing virgin boys AHAHAHAHA

• Haha 2
  • Love 2