What would you do?

I thought it would be a fun idea to list a few pee related scenarios and just see how everyone would react to them🤷🤷

Scenario #1: it's a beautiful day outside and your walking through a park nearby with a really close friend. There's a few people wandering around but it's near empty as you walk bye. All the sudden your friend turns to you and she says, "I really have to pee." You look around and there's no bathroom in sight. And your around 15 minutes from home.

Scenario #2: Your watching a movie at the theatre with a really close friend and you noticed at the start that she had bought a very large drink and seemed to drink it very quickly. You notice that she seemed to kind of have to pee and be a little bit didgety but instead of getting up to pee she just sits there watching. Soon you definitely notice she needs to pee but she still hasn't said anything to you.

Scenario #3: Your laying in bed with a girl (ill leave relationship ship status open on this one🤷) and all the sudden she says, "omg I really need to pee."

Scenario #4: your in the car with a close friend and she is sitting in the passenger seat. She started to have to pee and asked for you to be on the lookout for rest stops but it's an hour later now and she really has to pee. There's no exit in sight and the road is very busy.

Scenario #5: your with your friend at a really relaxed restaurant. It's twilight outside and your with her as she's waiting for the bathroom. She's doing a whole pee dance trying to hold it in when all the sudden you notice a tiny little wet spot form, and grow, and suddenly she stops dancing and looks at you in terror as her wet spot rapidly grows.

Scenario #6: you and your friend both just got home and there's one bathroom. You both are dying to pee and barely holding on right now so going 1 at a time is will result in someone wetting themselves.

What would you do in these situations??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Riley said:

I thought it would be a fun idea to list a few pee related scenarios and just see how everyone would react to them🤷🤷

Scenario #1: it's a beautiful day outside and your walking through a park nearby with a really close friend. There's a few people wandering around but it's near empty as you walk bye. All the sudden your friend turns to you and she says, "I really have to pee." You look around and there's no bathroom in sight. And your around 15 minutes from home.

Scenario #2: Your watching a movie at the theatre with a really close friend and you noticed at the start that she had bought a very large drink and seemed to drink it very quickly. You notice that she seemed to kind of have to pee and be a little bit didgety but instead of getting up to pee she just sits there watching. Soon you definitely notice she needs to pee but she still hasn't said anything to you.

Scenario #3: Your laying in bed with a girl (ill leave relationship ship status open on this one🤷) and all the sudden she says, "omg I really need to pee."

Scenario #4: your in the car with a close friend and she is sitting in the passenger seat. She started to have to pee and asked for you to be on the lookout for rest stops but it's an hour later now and she really has to pee. There's no exit in sight and the road is very busy.

Scenario #5: your with your friend at a really relaxed restaurant. It's twilight outside and your with her as she's waiting for the bathroom. She's doing a whole pee dance trying to hold it in when all the sudden you notice a tiny little wet spot form, and grow, and suddenly she stops dancing and looks at you in terror as her wet spot rapidly grows.

Scenario #6: you and your friend both just got home and there's one bathroom. You both are dying to pee and barely holding on right now so going 1 at a time is will result in someone wetting themselves.

#1. I'd try to help her find a place to pee in private as much as possible and I would block any line of sight to her peeing. I would probably look the other way I'd it was just a friend but I'd wish I could see more.

#2. Here I would be a dick and try to make her laugh or tickle her tell she would ver suler pissed off lol.

#3. I would ask her to just sit on my lap and let it all out, followed by whatever fu. Would come after.

#4. I'd just pull over and tell her to pee. I've done it so can she. 

5#. I would get her outside as fast as I could. After getting out I would take her home to get something dry to put on. I would be inncredibly turned on the whole time and probably try to sniff or play with her panties after she changed.

#6. I'd just pee outside sadly lol. Wish I would have the balls to ask if I could pee with her in the same toilet.

Sorry if my answers are lame🤣

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Riley said:

#1 Suggest she pees behind a tree, hedge or whatever else would provide some cover. I'd tell her I'd keep watch and make out I was looking the other way, but I'd sneak a peek if I could. When she had finished, I'd say  "I need to pee too". That way, if she wanted to, she could also sneak a peek! 

#2 Suggest she goes to the toilet, and I'd tell her that I'd fill her in about what she's missed when she gets back.

#3 I'd say "Can I watch?" or "I really need to go too, can we share the toilet?" Meanwhile, back in the real world, I'd probably just say "Ok".

#4 Find somewhere safe to pull to the side of the road, hopefully near a tree or something else that will provide some cover.

#5 Comfort her and do whatever she wants, for example, take her home, lend her my jumper... 

#6 If I thought she would be ok with it, maybe I'd pee down the shower drain while she used the toilet. Could be a good opportunity to see if she has any interest in peeing, without having to take the risk of asking! 

I'm really enjoying your recent posts, Riley 😀

• Like 1

#1  I'd say "oh my gosh!  Me too.  But I don't want to go home yet.  Do you want to maybe go into the woods over there and see if we can find a hidden spot?". I'm assuming she would hesitate at first and say she's ok.  We keep walking and we both start showing signs of desperation.  Finally we can't wait anymore.  We go off into the woods and pee together.  We watch each other and giggle in embarrassment, and tell each other how good it feels.  When done, we continue our walk.

#2  I honestly wouldn't do anything here except pay more attention to her than the movie.  I'd be fantasizing that she pulls her pants down right in the theater and pees into her empty soda cup or squats and pees on the floor.  But I wouldn't suggest anything like that and I wouldn't expect it to really happen.  Most likely she would just finally get up and go to the bathroom. 

#3  Here I would fantasize about her peeing into something in the bedroom, but I would just say "Haha go ahead".

#4  I'd pull over anywhere that's completely protected from others seeing.  Possibly behind a closed store building, along a quiet road tree lit road, a far corner of a parking lot, etc.  I'd tell her "it's ok.  You can pee here".  Hopefully it's an area that she pees on concrete instead of grass, so I can see the puddle as I back out of the spot.

#5  I'd take my sweater off immediately so she could use it to cover up.  Then casually walk to the car, telling her "it's ok.  It's completely hidden.  No one can tell.  Just act normal." Once at my car, I'd ask if she still needs to pee more "because i don't want you getting desperate again and wetting my seat." I'd suggest she let the rest out right there in her pants since they're already wet anyway.  I'm standing facing her so it only looks like we're 2 girls talking, but I'm honestly watching the wetness spread.

#6  First one to the toilet, gets to use it.  Second one pees in the sink or bath tub.  We're both like "Oh my god!  I can't believe this! I had to go so bad!"

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

#1 - been there.  I took the easy route and we found some cover behind a few trees and bushes.  She wasn't completely hidden and, yes, I sneaked a peek, but didn't really see much.

#2 - I'm with @Lilipee ... I'd say and do nothing, but I would definitely be paying attention ... to her, not the film

#3 - I'd ask, as if joking, "you mean here in the bed?" and see what she does.  Who knows, I might get lucky.

#4 - definitely just pull over on the shoulder.  If she wants cover, I'll open the fron and back doors so she can hide between.  If there are trees next to the road, I'd suggest she use one.

#5 - because I'm a horrible human being, the first thing I'd do is burst out laughing ... there's no pretending it's not funny.   Then I'd wipe the tears from my eyes, find something to help cover her situation and head for home.

#6 - she can have the toilet, I'm tall enough to use the sink.  I'll make sure to "flush it" with plenty of water.  Need is need, you gotta do what you gotta do.

12 hours ago, Riley said:

I simply ADORE these games!!! Great job Riley!!!

I laugh lovely but intensely, to convey a message. Then I turn to her, while still laughing (to use the psychological assertiveness drawn from the laughter) and tell her: "Then what are you waiting for?!"

Ok this is subtle. I say nothing. It's important. I came to realize that people open to fetishism, are pro-active, they don't need encouragement. Those who need it, are not yet became sure of their boldness and kinkiness, and being pushy only results in having them becoming emotionally embarassed and behaviourally shut down.

BUT they become much softer when they are desperate. If she simply stands up and go to the toilet at a certain point, then fuck. But if she doesn't want to miss any of the movie and she's becoming actually desperate… I could just pop her a thought, like it was innocent chit-chat... "Look how I solve these pointless problems" then slide toward the front of the seat, and piss on the floor and on the back of the seat in front of me like nothing, just to get rid of my bodily necessities while enjoying the movie

If she is subdued or simply not intimate enough, I propose her to go piss together somewhere naughty. If we are emotionally intimate, I just lay on my back, open my mouth, and look at her with a kinky glance. 

(but it's not something I could do for everybody…)

This happened countess times. Stop the car on the side of the road and let her piss on the asphalt. If you meant there are no way to stop the car, I get advantage of the dark and propose her to hang her ass out of the window and piss while we are moving. OBVIOUSLY after she removed her shoes. Nobody puts their shoes on my seats. Nor pees in my car, bucket or else.

Can't imagine anything like this. I don't hang out with people who hasn't surpassed my test about being bold and respectful of their body. To be a friend of mine, a woman must be strong-willed enough to never get desperate. Either she pees smartly at due time, or simply pops a squat somewhere. I am dead serious on this matter. Unless as an intimate exploration and self-contact (like it is for the lovely Riley), desperation (I now mean the unwilling one) is a sign of weakness of character, of missed female empowerment, of submission to the "immoral morality of moralists". Your bladder is full? Your bladder gest emptied. God and my right!!!

Pee in the garden. Pee in the kitchen sink. Pee in the bathtub. Stop to pee along the road homeward as a pondered action. There is a Whole world where you can pee!!!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lilipee said:

#1  I'd say "oh my gosh!  Me too.  But I don't want to go home yet.  Do you want to maybe go into the woods over there and see if we can find a hidden spot?". I'm assuming she would hesitate at first and say she's ok.  We keep walking and we both start showing signs of desperation.  Finally we can't wait anymore.  We go off into the woods and pee together.  We watch each other and giggle in embarrassment, and tell each other how good it feels.  When done, we continue our walk.

Getting wet reading this

#2  I honestly wouldn't do anything here except pay more attention to her than the movie.  I'd be fantasizing that she pulls her pants down right in the theater and pees into her empty soda cup or squats and pees on the floor.  But I wouldn't suggest anything like that and I wouldn't expect it to really happen.  Most likely she would just finally get up and go to the bathroom. 

Agree. Yet when I read the part of you imagining her pissing on the floor I got even wetter

#3  Here I would fantasize about her peeing into something in the bedroom, but I would just say "Haha go ahead".

Such a sweetheart...

#4  I'd pull over anywhere that's completely protected from others seeing.  Possibly behind a closed store building, along a quiet road tree lit road, a far corner of a parking lot, etc.  I'd tell her "it's ok.  You can pee here".  Hopefully it's an area that she pees on concrete instead of grass, so I can see the puddle as I back out of the spot.

...and here is where I started fingering. Sorry, couldn't help that.

#5  I'd take my sweater off immediately so she could use it to cover up.  Then casually walk to the car, telling her "it's ok.  It's completely hidden.  No one can tell.  Just act normal." Once at my car, I'd ask if she still needs to pee more "because i don't want you getting desperate again and wetting my seat." I'd suggest she let the rest out right there in her pants since they're already wet anyway.  I'm standing facing her so it only looks like we're 2 girls talking, but I'm honestly watching the wetness spread.

You are somewhere between a lovely mom and a kinky friend. That's so Amazing.

#6  First one to the toilet, gets to use it.  Second one pees in the sink or bath tub.  We're both like "Oh my god!  I can't believe this! I had to go so bad!"

Ehehehehe… I love to see this scenario you built, going on in my imagination...

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Riley said:

I would say. "There is no one near, just do it here."

"But someone might see if I squat here."

And I would reply. "Not if you just stand and let it run down your legs."

Scenario #2: Your watching a movie at the theatre with a really close friend and you noticed at the start that she had bought a very large drink and seemed to drink it very quickly. You notice that she seemed to kind of have to pee and be a little bit fidgety but instead of getting up to pee she just sits there watching. Soon you definitely notice she needs to pee but she still hasn't said anything to you.

I would say. "You look to be a little uncomfortable. Just pee on the seat - no one will notice."

"Are you sure?"

I would reply. "I just did it on the seat - did you notice?"

I would say "Are you sure?" and squeeze her tummy.

I would keep driving.

I would say. "Too late now, just relax and enjoy the warmth. You are not going to get any wetter now."

I would go in the bathroom first. Might not pee in the toilet though!

PP

• Hot 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Riley, since you are not explicitly mention the relationship status for each scenario, I will always assume we are just friends, but with the possibility that the relationship could become more intimate. I will further assume that neither of us knows about any sexual preferences or kinks of the other person. In case that close friend already is in a relationship, I doubt she would be in any of the given scenarios withouth him/her, and therefor I will assume she simply is single (same as I, in the given scenarios).

For scenario 3 I will just assume some sort of intimate relationship.

Note to Riley: you should never ask an overthinker such kind of hypothetical questions! 😉

I would ask her if she could hold it until we are home (or at the next toilet), or if we should find a got spot for her to pee in the park.

In the later case, I would look for a place where she could pop a squat without being seen (both being there as well as entering and exiting), and suggest it to her. If she accepts it, I would ask her how close she wants me to be while standing guard, and then stand guard. Not before offering her a handkerchief befor she enters her "toilet", of cause. 😉
Afterwards, when she returns, I migh greet her with a wink and  comment like "That was not very ladylike!" - and see where that gets me.

In the odd case she states that she can't hold it any longer, but doesn't want to pop a squat (why?) or no place could be found, I probably would ask her something like "What, would you rather prefer to wet you pants?", in a rather suggestive, but still jokingly kind of way.

If she actually would do that, I would be inclined to lend her my jacket (or sweater) for her to tie around her waist (if I have one and she hasn't). I might offer such cloth even befor she starts peeing, in case her cloths are not dark enough to hide her pee, and to many people are around. I might even offer myself as a sort of privacy screen. Maybe offer her a hug, assuming that - seeing a couple hugging - no one will check whats going on below the waistline.

My reaction in this case depends on her own reaction.  If she obviously is embarrassed, I will try to comfort her. I might however comment in a way like "Well, I've read that some people do that as a fetish. You appear not to be one of them." With a wink. Or maybe, with a somewhat worried face: "Feel better now?"

If she appears to be more relieved than anything else - or even actually enjoyed it- , I might comment with something like "You seemed to have enjoyed this far more then it would be appropriated.. for a lady." With a wink.

My mind would be racing at this point, because: why would anyone drink as much as she did in a situation like that? Other then to achieve a full bladder rather quickly, I can not think of any sensible reason.

So I would try to figure out her motivation, by asking first if she needs to go. If she agrees, I would ask, if she WANTS to go. The answer on that question determines the direction of the following conversation.

If in the end she needs to go, does not want to, but still does go to the toilet, the whole thing would be rather normal and nothing to talk about (maybe asking afterwards why she drank so much, and if she planned to leave and miss part of the movie that way - or if she had other plans *wink wink*).

In case she simply decides to hold out for the entire movie... well,... I'm not that much into desperation, so apart from (jokingly) asking afterwards why she did not just used an empty cup or pee into the seat, there is nothing going on that really interests me.

But if the whole point is that she wants to pee during the movie inside the auditorium, I might suggest some options: The first would be an empty cup, which would mean she had to wait until the movie is getting rather loud. Because of this, my second suggestion would be the seats (if cushioned), and I would mention that in the same breath as I raise my concern about having to wait for a loud scene in case of the cup. The carpet would be another option, too, but that would require a very loud scene as well, and also she would need to position herself rather oddly in the seat for it to work. Unless she wants to sit down on the carpet, which would be rather suspicious and not the best option.

The question is also if she wants to wet her pants - in which case the seat is the only option, and the seat getting wet would be more of a collateral damage (much to my dismay). If she doesn't want her own close to become wet, I might lend her a jacket as a cover up (depending on if she needs cover, which depends on if she wears a skirt or trousers).

If possible I would offer my assistance (which she probably would not need, other for the cup-opption, maybe).

In any case, I would definitely try to sneak a peek while she is peeing, and very much hope for eye-contact with her while she pees. If she looks back and her look indicates that she does not want me to watch, I would just mumble a "sorry" and look back to the screen (and never ever mention that incident ever, afterwards). But if her look indicates relieve or even pleasure, a smile is the least to be expected of me. A kiss would certainly be my next move, depending on her reaction. As for hanky-panky: one can dream, can one? It's a dark cinema, anyway... . 😉

In case no looks were exchanged, the is definitely something to talk about afterwards... . I will certainly confront her with my assumption that she did not drank as much as she did because she was thirsty, and see where that gets me.

Oh, by the way: I assume the cinema is not sold out and other moviegoers are far enough away from us; preferably none in the same row, none behind us, and none direcly in front of us. If this is not the case, the risk of getting cought is far to high in my oppinion, and only two options are viable: the toilets, or the seat (if cushioned).

Scenario #3: Your laying in bed with a girl (ill leave relationship ship status open on this one) and all the sudden she says, "omg I really need to pee."

Why would I lay in bed with a girl, other then for the reason that we are a couple? So I will assume that we are a couple (or at least friends with benefits).

This is really depending very much on the individual reaction to what I would say, and so I can only give you some very broad ideas what I would do.

I would tell her to go, and if she tries to leave the bed I would try to hold her back, as I would not want us to part for even a minute.

The entire conversation hinges on wheter she is willing to forget her toilet training for a while or not. If not, there is no interesting conversation to emerge (and it is debatable if we ever would have ended up in the same bed in the first place).

If she does... I'd try to persuade her to pee the bed (maybe with me joining in), or at least in the trashcan. The carpet is also an option, as would be myself (I am not that much into golden showers, but I would certainly enjoy a wet wiener. ;)).

Alternatively, if she does not fance a wet bed or carpet, I'd try to at least join the bathroom with her. Again, there are a number of options here. Sitting on the toilet with her sitting on my lap, both of us peeing, would be my favorite. But the shower is also a welcome location, if all else fails.

Oh, and a little desperation is also nothing to scoff at in this case. I could ask her if she could hold it, and even over to hold it for her... you know... pressing the finger against her peehole. And since the clit is so close.. well.. do I need to say more? 😉

I am not into pee drinking, but a little cunnilingus... if she agrees... well, an accident in that situation I would not mind.  Just don't expect me to more then taste it.

Thats all I got to say to this situation, unless you want me to get lost in details.... but then I would be typing for the next two hours, so I leave it at that. Even though this is probably my prefered scenario of the six suggested ones.

My answer is pretty much the same as with the cinema and the park. If a stop and pee alone the road is an option (probably only when we are stuck in a traffic jam) I would suggest this. Probably try to provide cover, if possible. Basically the same situation as in scenario #1, the park.

If a stop is not an option or se does not want to (be seen), we are in almost the same situation as in scenario #2. Assuming any type of container is available, my answer is exactely the same as for the cinema: container, seat, floormat. I probably suggest that she climbes into the backseat for privacy, if this is something that concerns her. This would also have the benefit of not having to sit in her own puddle (unless she enjoyes that).

For details see my answer under scenario 1 and 2.

See my answer for scenario #1. I would immediatly try to cover her in any way possible. A jacket around her waist would be the best option, tied arround her hips with a comment like "Why didn't you say earlier that you are cold?" for distraction.

Getting out of this situation could be done by asking her "This line is not moving; you sure you can't hold it until we are home?", hoping she'd realize that I try to get her out of this situation, and she would agree to my question, so we could go.

As you write that see looks at me in terror I have to assume she did not enjoy the entire affair. I might still - as in scenario #1 - comment, with a wink:  "Well, I've read that some people do that as a fetish. You appear not to be one of them.", and see where this gets us.

I assume we are a couple (since we got home; why would we be at the same place if we are not acouple?).

In case she got into the bathroom first and locked me out... I think I would try to find a container (and be very dissapointed about the state of our relationship).

In any other case I might suggest: "If we really both can't hold it: you take the toilet, I'll take the shower (or bathtub, or sink)". If she seems not to like the idea of me peeing anywhere else then the toilet, my reply would be "If you want me to use the toilet at the same time as you, tell me how, and I'll do it!"

I would generally try to steer the situation in something mentioned in my answer to scenario #3, the part about the bathroom.

#1: Look for a relatively private place and once i'd see one i'd tell her "just go over there if you can't hold it, i'll cover you. Just try to not pee on me 😉 " Wouldn't mind but you gotta be discreet...

2#: "Don't you have to pee from that large drink? That would be too much even for me i guess." Depending on the response i'd 'jokingly' tell her in a very 'dry' (ha....ha) way: "Just pee on the floor so you don't miss anything", really making sure it comes across as joke and even though she most definitely wouldn't do it the remark from her or the chat that emerges about the topic would be enough for me.

3#: Depends very much on the relationship status and the character of said person. With the crush i have in mind, if it ever comes that far, it could be something like: "Yea just pee on me you wanted to do that forever now anyways hahaha" as she has some hard to describe young spirited innocent feistyness and would joke along. But also mayyyyyybe up to it by a little chance, idk.

#4: Guessing the scenario takes place on a highway...Either offer her to drive as close to the side of the road as possible and let her pee next to the car with the open doors blocking the view a bit. Or better yet if thats too public for her with all the cars around i'd suggest her to just pee out of the car sitting in her seat with the doors open while standing on the side. Telling her she makes my car become a fire truck and next time there is a fire somewhere i'd attach her to the roof of the car and let her do her thing pissing it out. Always joking about it to keep the topic alive to enjoy it. Option 3 would be finding something for her to pee in if that is available like a bag or bottle. "I just hope you can aim, pretty please 😉 " "And please don't piss in my seats" I'd discreetly melk the topic as good as i could.

#5: I'd probably try to get her outside covering her wet spot as good as i can. "No problem, it's all ok. We got this" Then i'd just carry her in a way that her legs are wrapped around my hips, her wet crotch is hidden by stomach which it is beeing pushed against and my hands grabbing her by her bum to carry her and therefore covering it also as good as i can while we look into each others eyes. Outside i'd get her something to dry herself and comforting her by telling embarrassing stories of myself "it happens, no need to be embarrassed sweetie! No one noticed". After i comforted her like that i'd jokingly ask her if she needed more relief in the parking lot or if everything leaked on the restaurant floor, her pants and my shirt which for sure will be soaked frontside. "Haha you left your pee everywhere like a trail. And i got your pee on me, next time i'm going to pee on YOUR shirt hehe" I'd tease her a tiny bit and but would for sure be turned on beyond belief...

#6 "Ok you are bursting but i am too. So here is the deal: One goes in the bathtub, the other on the toilet, you can choose! I definitely can't wait until you are done, sometimes it's like you are painting your nails, it takes forever"  

The dialog could continue like this...... She: "I don't take too long" Me: " Maybe you enjoy sitting on the toilet too much, i can get you one for the living room to sit on while watching TV"

Bonus is you would see and hear her pee. Depending on how long she takes or how little she pees you could mock her: "Thats all you got, all that drama for a little spurt??" "Wow how can such a flood come out of such a little person" Or you challenge her on who finishes first etc...you could make that pee thing a topic without it feeling unnatural or forced for her and you could easily revisit that ropic occasionally in the future...

Nice topic, i enjoyed playing those scenarios through in my head!

Edited by Remi
  • 2 months later...
On 1/25/2019 at 1:24 AM, Riley said:

1 I would try to get them to wait in the hope they’ll get desperate and I can watch the desperation and try to watch her if she decides to go behind a tree or whatever.

2 I would just watch and see how long before she tells me and then hope she sets herself.

3 I would say so do I in the hope she’ll say let’s go together or even better do it right now together in bed.

4 I would probably enjoy the desperation and wait till she can’t hold it and then pull over somewhere for her.

5 comfort them and try not to show how much I enjoyed watching that. 😏

6 probably ask if we could share and if she says no I’d just go in the sink or whatever or try to hold it and as soon as she comes out lose it then So she could watch.